Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patterdale

Visit site
Sorry, it wouldn't let me copy and paste.
This is it...

1512198_642029079186772_261831104_o.jpg

Funny how this has come about just after Churchills offered to help out customers let down by Shwmae.....lets all show out charitable side eh??

xDundryx

Visit site
I've just seen this comment from them on FB
Shwmae Products LTD "Alex I can post your order if I really have to... You asked for the stars. You do have our email so please email us. We won't have this be a slagging match full of miss information. We will 100% accept fault where needed but accusations and lies we will need to delete"

IF I REALLY HAVE TO? seriously?? Yes you do really have to post out an order which a customer has paid for and been waiting for!

This whole company is a shambles, I can't believe they still have customers willing to buy from them!

Jeez.............

xDundryx

Visit site
And another one.. I don't think the 'winner' of a free hood should expect it anytime in the next century when people who ave placed orders have been waiting months. At the price of these things this lot clearly arn't stupid and must be raking in a lot of money..without delivering! BBC Watchdog would absolutely love this!!!!!!!!!

OldHacker

Visit site
Keep reading this on their page don't we, all these satisfied customers who sign off xx. Why do we never see these deliriously happy folk posting on this thread? They only seem to post on what appears to be fast becoming the 'Shwmae State Media' Facebook pages where it's 'allowed'.

Dizzy socks

Visit site
Just discovered I was blocked.

Why?

For asking whether or not hoods could slip down, and were they really safe to turnout in.

They say they only delete bullying comments...WTF? I am a 14 year old. Could have been a customer. I don't think I was bullying. I was inquiring to try and improve horse welfare.

Jeez.

LeannePip

Visit site
This is just getting rediculous! i feel desperatley sorry for the poor people who have lost money to this company intent on being the victims in this situation.

Why keep apologising and then still blaming everyone else, defeating the point of the apology! all this comes down to is shoddy customer service! 'The customer is always right!' whether you think they are or not, send them their products through gritted teeth if you need to! stop revamping the website, copying and pasting happy customer reviews and making more work/un happy customers by offering 50% off everything and sort out the un happy customers! they are unhappy for a reason! yes i can see from your point of view this would appear as a war against you but its because you just keep ignoring the real problem here and people are fed up of being ignored, as im sure you've found its an awful lot harder to ignore an army of people!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Quote " I can post your order if I really have to" ??????

Do they not know the law?

“Under the distance selling regulations, a company has 30 days to complete the order. If the goods don’t arrive in time you are entitled to a full refund, including postage and packing, unless you agree to a new deadline.”

I think this company appears to have been started by a couple of girls who wanted to make a living in the equestrian world & they have little or no knowledge of rules & regulations & laws regarding a companies responsibilities. Possibly the orders for the products they make has far outweighed their ability to produce that number. This coupled with possibly the material used & or construction of the items is not of a quality required to stand up to the rigours of a horse wearing it without it breaking up ( from posts by dissatisfied customers).

Either way, as previously posted, they need to suspend taking fresh orders until they have sorted out the backlog of uncompleted orders, returns that need either repairing or refunding on. If this isn't done I feel that there is only one way this company can go & that's the way it appears to be going at the moment & that's down hill as they will never be able to catch up with orders.

A companies reputation is paramount & when there are problems the company must step up & recitify the issues & not just blame all the customers who they have let down. When they issue an apology they need to mean it & stand by what they have said & rectify everything. At the moment the company seems to only compound their problems & without adoubt their dissatisfied customers will only have one recourse & that will be court action as the company seems to take no responsibility for the issues that have arisen & certsinly are taking no actions to rectify the problems.

I cannot see any other way this matter will resolve. :(

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Call me cynical but I suspect they take them down because they are afraid of 'trolls' posting 'untruths' on their page when they are not there to delete them as soon as they appear.
Someone say,from the USA or Australia because of the time difference may view an unedited 'untruth'!

I think this is what's happening too

I've just seen this comment from them on FB
Shwmae Products LTD "Alex I can post your order if I really have to... You asked for the stars. You do have our email so please email us. We won't have this be a slagging match full of miss information. We will 100% accept fault where needed but accusations and lies we will need to delete"

IF I REALLY HAVE TO? seriously?? Yes you do really have to post out an order which a customer has paid for and been waiting for!

This whole company is a shambles, I can't believe they still have customers willing to buy from them!

Quote " I can post your order if I really have to" ??????

Do they not know the law?

OMG they didn't really. This is like a soap opera but even better

swiftysmum

Visit site
So, I've just put the phone down with Carmarthenshire Trading Standards. Most of this has already been covered but for anyone who has yet to receive their order from Shwmae here's the procedure to follow under Distance Selling Regulations. Shwmae have 30 (calendar, not working) days to fulfil your order. If, after 30 days, you have not received your order, they have failed to fulfil and any contract of sale is therefore nullified. At this point, write to them stating the salient points such as date of order, content of order, amount paid and how and pointing out the fact that under distance selling regs, the contract is now null and you are entitled by law to a full refund. Be sure to send the letter using recorded delivery. Shwmae then have a further 30 days to refund you. Carmarthenshire Trading Standards are very keen to hear from anyone who does not receive a refund within those 30 days and their phone number is 0845 4040506. Good luck everyone x

honetpot

Visit site
They are a limited company, so if they go bust the people they owe money to will only be able to get any monies owed from the assets from the company if there are any. Someone was smart enough to do this so there must be a brain somewhere.
I am not in the market for a fleece stocking for my horse but if I was I would be looking to buy from someone with an established reputation. If you haven't got your order within a reasonable time I would get my money back PDQ before they do go bust and cease trading.

GrumpyHero

Visit site
Again they are giving out free goods to people sending in 'good reviews'
Say hi to the three year old hood, and the gorgeous horse wearing it!

Head and neck warmer coming their owners way!
How about you send out the incomplete orders from months ago?

Howardtheduck

Visit site
SMF is actually too busy on the H&H derby house blues forum,
chasing up her order for £850 of rugs and telling everbody that she is not into Facebook or twitter !!!
"I am feeling rather down, I bought over £850 worth of rugs between the 8th - 13th of May from Derby House. They bit by bit have arrived but after literally 10+ calls and endless promises I am feeling really let down. I am awaiting 12 more rugs which weren't what I originally ordered but after nearly three months I was told a bulk of my order wouldn't be arriving so I decided to change to other sizes and items to make it easier as they were in stock.
i was promised Monday they would be dispatched and I would get an email but three calls later and nothing.... The worse bit is I really want more products and I've not once been hard on them. In fact I've been so nice to them but now I'm just gutted.

Sorry for the long post everyone, you must be so sick of this.

sidnney4u

Visit site
id like to know why a product from them in the sale would cost £39.99 to post !!! before the sale it only cost £12.50 ?? yes its so i can get it before christmas but thats over a week away and no other internet orders are costing me anywhere near this much ???
i would like to publicly apologies for this statement, i live close to the company and have been informed that if i contacted them direct i would of been able to have it delivered for free.

conniegirl

Visit site
Madblacklab, I can get a saddle delivered to France for less than £39.99!!

I would have been looking to buy one of these as a pre show rug. I have a lovely coloured with white hocks who loves lieing in his own poo and pooing down his hocks, at overnight shows where there is no hot water to be had it is a nightmare to keep him clean.
Thank goodness I couldnt afford it when I first saw them and have read this post before I could afford one!

Last edited:

Corner Mad House

Visit site
May I ask, were you told to make this....apology? And if so, what would have happened had you refused?

My thoughts exactly

Also I am surprised no one has picked up on the FB now saying free delivery. Would be very annoyed if I had paid the exorbitant £39.99 delivery. Mind you I am never likely to buy anything from SMF ever again.

cross

Visit site
Shwmae Products Ltd posted with Companies House a change of registered address:

Company Registered Address changed:
Was: FAIRWAYS,PENDINE,CARMARTHEN,DYFED,SA33 4PA

Now: POUND FARM,EDWYN RALPH,BROMYARD,HEREFORDSHIRE,ENGLAND,HR7 4LU

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Shwmae Products Ltd posted with Companies House a change of registered address:

Company Registered Address changed:
Was: FAIRWAYS,PENDINE,CARMARTHEN,DYFED,SA33 4PA

Now: POUND FARM,EDWYN RALPH,BROMYARD,HEREFORDSHIRE,ENGLAND,HR7 4LU

Yes I noticed that on the Shwmae FB so checked and they changed it 12/12/2013

sidnney4u

Visit site
and why do they keep removing peoples comments off facebook!!!! just concentrate on your customer service department instead of posting pictures bigging yourselves up !!!
i would like to apologies for this comment. It seems to me that a small up and coming business is having a very rough deal through this forum and i have added to the fuel. this company has expended very quickly and are trying very hard to maintain there previous excellent product service and reputation. Small British up and companies are the future of our economy and we need to give them all the support we can, as i said, sorry Shwmae Horse Wear and i wish you all the success for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.