Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

cross

Visit site
wildwhippet can you upload the picture onto this forum, as I am away from my main computer and to follow faracats directions is a bit to much for my poor brain and my ipad to do!

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
1486728_10200501761861032_1017177092_n.jpg

This is a photo of a horse the morning after the night before. First time the hood had been put on.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
From posts on this thread & from threads posted elsewhere regarding this company & their apparant failure to send out paid for items it appears that nothing that is said by anyone illicits any reasonable & coherent response from the company. This is unlikely to change as a posted apology from the company is followed up by the return of denials of any wrong doing, denial of any failures in customers service & the continual blame of all problems on their unreasonable customers.

It is clear that the possibility of a refund from this company appears remote given their apparant inability to accept any criticism of fault for issues. (The persistant removal of any negative reviews from FB & their site).

The customers who have paid for but not received items, or have returned items due to issues but have not received refunds need to report their problems to Trading Standards. T.S apparantly have a file on this company & & they are the best placed to deal with them.

Regarding refunds etc, if you paid via Paypal then open a dispute with them & there is little doubt you will win your case. This is quick to do & costs nothing. As for others, if you paid via credit card then contact your credit card company & they should refund you & will possibly take sanctions against the company if enough people claim & probably remove their credit card facility.

If you paid by debit card then you will need to go to the small claims court, which isn't difficult & is very cheap to do. The papers you need are on line & all the information you need is also there.

Good Luck to all those who have lost or are owed money. :)

Edited "Oh dear...... just seen the photo above of the hoody"

cross

Visit site
"This is a photo of a horse the morning after the night before. First time the hood had been put on."

FYI This photo along with the accompanying quote was posted on the Shwmae True Reviews new FB page, not long after the entire page was taken down....

Last edited:

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Shwmae Products LTD

2 hours ago

Find our reviews of past customers at:-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/447909635332607/

To add yourself to the page simply apply and we will accept when someone can help.

This is a safe page where we support anyone on it. Any reviews will be welcomed with open arms.

Shwmae Products True Reviews

81 members

Like · Comment · Share.

as long as they are only positive posts

MadBlackLab

Visit site
From their new group page

(name removed) Could someone from shwmae products email or private message me as soon as possible. This matter is needing resolved asap.
Share · 8 hours ago via Mobile
Seen by 58

Shwmae Horsewear No problem, thought you had a date was tomorrow if couriers are on time but will message to see what's up. Just really need to check orders before they leave

8 hours ago

(name removed)Ok thank you. Unfortunately i have spoken to the courier and they do not have my order at all thats why i need to speak to you urgently to find out whats happening.

8 hours ago via mobile

Shwmae Horsewear I will openly admit they are doing that! We are providing trackings to everyone and they are coming back saying the same. Until the items arrive we are being called liars then they arrive and we have apologies. I don't know why the couriers are doing it. I'm not sure if it's time of year or they are doing so much recently that things are taking longer to register through depos. APC are very good though so hang tight I'm sure it's just taking its time x

8 hours ago

So now its the delivery people's fault. Somehow I don't believe that

swiftysmum

Visit site
I spoke to APC directly knowing deep down that the tracking info was duff. The lady was incredibly helpful and very concerned to hear that someone was saying they had despatched items via APC when they hadn't. She searched using the tracking number provided and that was false, she then went on (just in case it was a genuine error) to search using my name, my postcode, and finally my full address. No trace at all. What's more, every single parcel they send is sent using an overnight service so basically, if you've been given a tracking number, your order should arrive the next day.

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
As the facts come out, it gets worse doesn't it ?

Seemingly only glowing comments allowed on their real reviews facebook page. One wonders if these are all genuine as they seem to have blocked a awful lot of customers who ask awkward questions.

Calcyle

Visit site
I've stayed out of this so far -train wreck from start to finish. I've had nothing to do with the company previously, however I think the company's behaviour has been appalling. That sharing that screen shot of someone's message and name on the review page is not on. Not professional conduct! I know people interested in onesie's for their horses, and will too recommend that they steer clear.

pipersacco

New User
Visit site
They won't allow me on there NEW, what should be called 'false compliments page!!' I have just spent 5 mins filing a small claims court order to them, I really advise anyone else who has not had there products to do this ASAP, it litterally takes no time. What sort of people are they, I mean really, I find them unbelievable???? There was a small amount of me still hoping they would do the right thing but I have come to the conclusion that these are not humans like I have ever come across and obviously dont have a shred of honesty in them, very sad that people like these exist, I am not looking at there page anymore as it is doing me no good!!
As the facts come out, it gets worse doesn't it ?

Seemingly only glowing comments allowed on their real reviews facebook page. One wonders if these are all genuine as they seem to have blocked a awful lot of customers who ask awkward questions.

babymare

Visit site
Mmmmm if I was courier company they say they use and keep pointing finger at for non delivery i would be pretty miffed to be the reason they keep using. Blooming making them to look pretty poor.

babymare

Visit site
Think im goingto be blocked as stated i warned a friend of on going issues and had pointed her to various forums and article in H&H. but had to say it

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
1486728_10200501761861032_1017177092_n.jpg

This is a photo of a horse the morning after the night before. First time the hood had been put on.
All hoods with cut outs around the eyes - regardless of the make - have the potential to move and cause danger/injury to the horse wearing them. I really don't understand why people leave horses wearing them unaccompanied, we've had several threads over the years about the dangers of hoods like this.

Back on topic - It's very simple, Shwmae should fulfill the orders placed, or refund the money paid if they can't. No excuses, no messing about or fiddling around on FB - just get it sorted.

Venevidivici

Visit site
Schwmae/SMF,what you have said about APC is libel,pure and simple. I think you better be very,very careful....

This thread is leaving a lot of people open-mouthed,for good reason. Schwmae,your naive,immature ignorance,unconscionable arrogance,complete lack of humility,common sense and concept of good business practice is utterly,utterly breathtaking.

I'm sure I'm not alone in that I started reading this thread thinking you were just out of your depth and had a few dissatisfied customers who deserved their money back..now I am actively hoping you are brought to book in the strongest terms possible. You think you know it all,that you are untouchable and so god damn clever but you have showed yourselves as fools who have turned downright nasty in the face of well deserved,perfectly reasonable criticism and frankly,deserve all you get.

Why are you on here watching the thread if everyone on here is the 'haters','trolls','liars' etc etc that you say,who are just jealous and want to ruin you?!? If they are that,what do you care because if you were not guilty of all you are accused of,you'd be quietly confident,busily working to fulfill your orders,confident that your product and service will speak loudest and win the day. Surely your 'best advisers in the country' have emphasised the importance to you of 'reputation'? You have,all by yourself,succeeded in trashing yours beyond repair.

Hoist by your own petard,Schwmae...you could at least go gracefully,instead of blaming everyone else and their dog,rather than looking in the mirror....tsk tsk...the saddest,most pathetic set of shysters I've heard about in a long,long time.

HihoGinger

Visit site
Schwmae/SMF,what you have said about APC is libel,pure and simple. I think you better be very,very careful....

This thread is leaving a lot of people open-mouthed,for good reason. Schwmae,your naive,immature ignorance,unconscionable arrogance,complete lack of humility,common sense and concept of good business practice is utterly,utterly breathtaking.

I'm sure I'm not alone in that I started reading this thread thinking you were just out of your depth and had a few dissatisfied customers who deserved their money back..now I am actively hoping you are brought to book in the strongest terms possible. You think you know it all,that you are untouchable and so god damn clever but you have showed yourselves as fools who have turned downright nasty in the face of well deserved,perfectly reasonable criticism and frankly,deserve all you get.

Why are you on here watching the thread if everyone on here is the 'haters','trolls','liars' etc etc that you say,who are just jealous and want to ruin you?!? If they are that,what do you care because if you were not guilty of all you are accused of,you'd be quietly confident,busily working to fulfill your orders,confident that your product and service will speak loudest and win the day. Surely your 'best advisers in the country' have emphasised the importance to you of 'reputation'? You have,all by yourself,succeeded in trashing yours beyond repair.

Hoist by your own petard,Schwmae...you could at least go gracefully,instead of blaming everyone else and their dog,rather than looking in the mirror....tsk tsk...the saddest,most pathetic set of shysters I've heard about in a long,long time.
Absolutely all of the above.
Gobsmacked at the whole sorry affair to be honest.

MadBlackLab

Visit site

well put

Bojingles

Visit site

You've summed it up perfectly, VVV!!

I have come to the conclusion that these are not humans like I have ever come across

Well, I'm with you there! Jaw-dropping stuff; they're literally from another planet. Oh no - gasp - they might sue me for labelling them aliens!

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
don't know how to put up a picture but on the group page alex set up there is a screen shot picture of shwmae threatening to get someone to 'sort' someone out
Link here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1381025612150920/?fref=ts

Beyond belief ! I think Paypal would be interested to hear that shwmae think they have connections within the paypal company. They make Paypal sound unethical.

As for the threats about 'knowing a lot of people who will get nasty if needed'. Do the police know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.