Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Beasties

Visit site
i would like to apologies for this comment. It seems to me that a small up and coming business is having a very rough deal through this forum and i have added to the fuel. this company has expended very quickly and are trying very hard to maintain there previous excellent product service and reputation. Small British up and companies are the future of our economy and we need to give them all the support we can, as i said, sorry Shwmae Horse Wear and i wish you all the success for the future.

What have they offered you in return for you apology?

MadBlackLab

Visit site
i would like to apologies for this comment. It seems to me that a small up and coming business is having a very rough deal through this forum and i have added to the fuel. this company has expended very quickly and are trying very hard to maintain there previous excellent product service and reputation. Small British up and companies are the future of our economy and we need to give them all the support we can, as i said, sorry Shwmae Horse Wear and i wish you all the success for the future.

WTF??????????????? Someone either has threaten you or something else going on.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Ok so are people who have previously complained who are now apologising being threatened with legal action for their comment on here?

Are you scared of being 'touched' as they put it in their public statement? Or have they refused your item or refund due to you complaining on here?

You have a right to complain, just as you have a right to voice your opinion, I have never bought from this company but from watching various complaints about their service ranging from two years ago yo the present day I wouldn't give them a penny of my hard earned cash. I give enough through taxes to riffraff.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Ok so are people who have previously complained who are now apologising being threatened with legal action for their comment on here?

Are you scared of being 'touched' as they put it in their public statement? Or have they refused your item or refund due to you complaining on here?

You have a right to complain, just as you have a right to voice your opinion, I have never bought from this company but from watching various complaints about their service ranging from two years ago yo the present day I wouldn't give them a penny of my hard earned cash. I give enough through taxes to riffraff.

Agree fully with this

Patterdale

Visit site

Have they threatened you to get you to do this?? Seems very fishy to me!

If you have paid for items you haven't received, or have received the wrong items, you have a RIGHT to complain!

cptrayes

Visit site
Jessica, showing mad filly, You have given as your reason for making someone who had sent you an email about the quality of a competitor's product anonymous, that the company concerned might 'get at them'. Can I just explain to you that normal companies, that's companies which are not like yours, do not 'get at' customers with genuine complaints, they fix their problems.

I am not in the market for your products, but if I was, it is your own comments on this forum and on Facebook which would stop me, not those of the others who have posted.

Loubidy

Visit site
Jessica, showing mad filly, You have given as your reason for making someone who had sent you an email about the quality of a competitor's product anonymous, that the company concerned might 'get at them'. Can I just explain to you that normal companies, that's companies which are not like yours, do not 'get at' customers with genuine complaints, they fix their problems.

I am not in the market for your products, but if I was, it is your own comments on this forum and on Facebook which would stop me, not those of the others who have posted.

Completely agree with this. May have considered a onesie for my sisters horse but if i do decide to order one I will definitely be finding a different supplier. The way the company has behaved through this is disgusting and I think you need to take a course in customer care.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
and whoosh, the FB page was gone again. You'd think they'd want to have left it up for all the happy customers who got their hoods delivered today.

swiftysmum

Visit site
RESULT! Paypal refunded my payment earlier this afternoon. In between speaking to trading standards and paypal, I emailed Shwmae to request tracking details and got the response:

"There are three messages from the company to yourself via the page you aren't blocked from. If you would like me to provide evidence of this I certainly can do"

I wasn't all together clear on what that meant. Messages from who, on what page but funny that they've acknowledged that I AM blocked from their fb page. Naughty me daring to ask for an update on an overdue order.

They provided tracking info to paypal (but still not to me despite several requests) to say the package had been sent using APC Overnight so I rang them. Guess what? The tracking number didn't exist and APC had no record of any parcel ever being on their system coming to my post code.

When I mentioned this in my last email to Shwmae their response was:

"We have already called APC and cancelled the delivery on the item as you had the case closed on PayPal....

We will now sell the item to a buyer who won't mess us around"

ME, messing THEM around, it's laughable!! Thing is, they uploaded the tracking details three days before paypal found in my favour and there was never a parcel in APC's system and they confirmed the tracking number was false.

Be aware everyone, these girls don't work within a normal belief system and will tell any lie they can think of to try and prevent refunding you.

If you've not paid by paypal, just get straight onto trading Carmarthenshire standards (0845 4040506) or go straight to the small claims court. It's sad, but trying to deal with them in an adult and professional manner simply will not work.

OldHacker

Visit site
I think that sidnney4u is either SMF or an associate. The 'i' gives it away! Very similar to the besotted xx alleged pleasant trolls that work for SMF. This person joined today after I asked where the fans were? Coincidence? I think not, been in this game far too long, seen too many scams and ploys, I was not born yesterday. I think when SMF says she will post Alex's order she means she will post a copy of it on Facebook!(contravenes data protection!) rather than do the decent thing of post the rest of her missing order. They who Iive the longest see the most! ....

MadBlackLab

Visit site
I think that sidnney4u is either SMF or an associate. The 'i' gives it away! Very similar to the besotted xx alleged pleasant trolls that work for SMF. This person joined today after I asked where the fans were? Coincidence? I think not, been in this game far too long, seen too many scams and ploys, I was not born yesterday. I think when SMF says she will post Alex's order she means she will post a copy of it on Facebook!(contravenes data protection!) rather than do the decent thing of post the rest of her missing order. They who Iive the longest see the most! ....

I was thinking the same thing too

daughter's groom

Visit site
Now ladies I have refrained from commenting on this thread until today but why is it considered OK to malign Welsh speakers? Less liberal people would shout "racism". However I won't.

Patterdale

Visit site
Now ladies I have refrained from commenting on this thread until today but why is it considered OK to malign Welsh speakers? Less liberal people would shout "racism". However I won't.

Who's maligning Welsh speakers!?? :eek3:
If suggesting that people may struggle to write in English if their first language is Welsh is racist ill eat my hat.

I was one of the ones who suggested their first language may be welsh, and for the record - dwi yn siarad cymraeg (tipyn bach!) a gwr fi mae o cymraig iawn! So dwi ddim yn meddwl mi neshi racist!

cptrayes

Visit site

Yes you have.

And no one did that I have seen.

The comments were on their poor use of English, not their Welsh.

Patterdale

Visit site
and for the record - dwi yn siarad cymraeg (tipyn bach!) a gwr fi mae o cymraig iawn! So dwi ddim yn meddwl mi neshi racist!

A dwi yn byw yn Cymru hefyd. So there.

Meaning - I speak a bit of Welsh, and my husband is very Welsh, so I'm hardly going to be racist!
And I live in Wales too - so there!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
what were you referring to then as the only welsh suggestion I could see was ref it poss being first language hence the statements/posts not always making complete sense.

thatsmygirl

Visit site
OMG I'm totally shocked.

Iv never ordered their products but am friends with their page on Facebook.

The horse world is small and in fact we were only talking about their company in the tack shop today and out riding later with friends who are following this thread.

I would never use this company and am shocked by their attitude to their customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.