Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa_dundee

Visit site
Edited, wrong link...
Sorry it's so massive!

1484849_10153677037200601_268413048_n.jpg

OMG cheeky bitch! She's not playing now lol, no I'm sure she's not now she knows her and her joke of a company is going down!

Queenbee

Visit site
Shwmae is now commenting on a post in 'Chit Chat and Tack' (young girl asking for reviews on the onesie - cue a lot of negative comments regarding Shwmae) Jessica was yet again saying we're trolls and just out to destroy the company. Apparently they haven't stolen anyones money and they have endless happy customers.

Looks like old habits die hard Jessica.

So much for the (fake) apology.

Perhaps every customer who has a negative review and has voiced it online can sue them for slander since they have labelled them liars and trolls?!

Elbie

Visit site
I've just been lurking around on this thread but had to comment on that post by alliersv1. OMG! Way to sound professional! Even if some of the statements weren't true, that was completely not the right way to go about it. They do not sound like a respectable company with that statement.

Surely if all these negative statements are false and written by trolls then they would have a case for libel (is that the right word?! it's too late) or slander and could sue

Alexdaw

Visit site
I have contacted the police and I am trying to get as many to report there issues.

They have advised to log it with action fraud team Google the contact details.

Also advised a hotmail account is a sign of a suspicious seller.

All report issues on : 03001232040 - takes 10 min ...

Hi, this originates from 26 Nov 2013 and that was me Jessica was referring to and I shall say this loudly THE POLICE HAVE NOT BEEN TO SEE ME AT ALL ... OK.

Vintage

Visit site
Even the first SHE page had a lot of complaints that were removed. I do remember they offered a lot of prizes to people which never turned up. Can't believe anyone would buy a onesie.

Last edited:

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Oh dear Jessica, you really are in the mire now. I am sure the advice you had in your all day meeting the other week did not include threatening customers with violence. That is one huge mistake.

Just think, if only you had taken the advice given on this forum you would not be in this pickle would you.

cptrayes

Visit site
Edited, wrong link...
Sorry it's so massive!

1484849_10153677037200601_268413048_n.jpg

This is a criminal offence. If the person it is aimed at reports it, it should be possible to get a very minimum of a caution recorded against this girl.

Jessica, this behaviour is outrageous. NOTHING that has been said about your company, true or false, allows you to make threats to physically harm or cause harassment of this level to another person.

Last edited:

Jonesy

Visit site
This is a criminal offence. If the person it is aimed at reports it, it should be possible to get a very minimum of a caution recorded against this girl.

Jessica, this behaviour is outrageous. NOTHING that has been said about your company, true or false, allows you to make threats to physically harm or cause harassment of this level to another person.

hear, hear -- bullying at it's very worst.

Dizzleton

Visit site
I had a couple of messages on my FB account last night; I just don't understand how she is so blind to what she is doing - she sees blame in everyone else bar herself / her company. She doesn't seem to realise the mess she is in.. I've never seen anyone so naive in all my life.

photo1-1.png

photo2-2.png

photo3.png

photo4-1.png

Floxie

Visit site
Also advised a hotmail account is a sign of a suspicious seller.

Eh? What's that supposed to mean?!

I suppose they mean that free email accounts are less legitimate than domain based ones, but that doesn't mean a lot these days when so many people do business through FB etc and don't buy their own hosting. My 'business' email is a gmail account. I know hotmail isn't stellar but it's hardly a sign of a suspicious seller! :D

(Totally OT, sorry, but... pfft!)

MadBlackLab

Visit site

sarahann1

Visit site
This is all so silly, SMF is you are reading this, please, please, do the right thing, acknowledge people aren't happy, either give them send them their orders or refund them. Please, stop calling people liars and trolls, its massively unprofessional, deal with your complaints there and then, move on and chalk it up to experience. Stop posting silly defences everywhere blaming everyone but yourselves, you are risking your and your employees incomes by continuing this silly charade. This thread didn't need to get this long, it could have been nipped in the bud very quickly, but you have chosen to argue and argue and argue again wringing out this whole mess.

Howardtheduck

Visit site
MBL - Concerning the magical properties of the SP Onesie - I must have missed the the part with all the endorsements from the veterinary world and the years of product testing etc etc

PolarSkye

Visit site
This is all so silly, SMF is you are reading this, please, please, do the right thing, acknowledge people aren't happy, either give them send them their orders or refund them. Please, stop calling people liars and trolls, its massively unprofessional, deal with your complaints there and then, move on and chalk it up to experience. Stop posting silly defences everywhere blaming everyone but yourselves, you are risking your and your employees incomes by continuing this silly charade. This thread didn't need to get this long, it could have been nipped in the bud very quickly, but you have chosen to argue and argue and argue again wringing out this whole mess.

I agree. And get some real professional help for your business - you really are in over your heads and it's such a shame. I am not being nasty, or trying to ruin your business/company, or even being personal . . . I just think you need to face up to reality and deal with it rather than sticking your head in the sand . . . there is obviously a market for your product, people are obviously willing to buy . . . you could make a real go of this if you set realistic expectations with your customers, fulfilled your customers' orders, and stopped spending valuable time (that could be spent making and shipping items and actually talking to your customers - on the phone) taking down/relaunching FB pages, deleting negative comments and setting up yet another FB page.

I've said it before - as a marketing professional (many, many years of experience), I can see that you are missing so many tricks here - and tricks that will cost you pennies and help you make real money.

It's all so very sad - and so very frustrating to read/witness.

P

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Interesting comment on FB - Shwmae Reviews - products ordered / service provided

If a company owes £750 or more to one or more creditors you are entitled to present a winding up petition. I.e have the company wound up for being insolvent

You need to be able to prove that they owe you the money. But if you haven't received the goods that's pretty obvious. You would need to serve a statutory demand for the money on them. Then if they don't pay. Wind them up. This may help https://www.gov.uk/wind-up-a-company-that-owes-you-money. Or contact me if you need to know more. There are fees to pay (a deposit etc for winding a company up) but that could be split between the creditors. But, quite often the statutory demand that comes before is threat enough to cough up money owed rather than be faced with insolvency proceedings.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
This thread could make 100 pages ! However, is it worth carrying on with it as its just going round and round in circles.
If everyone who has been scammed contacts Trading standards and small claims court etc surely this is the way to resolve the issue. With all the bad press now I would think its highly likely the" company" will go to the wall

Alma, as recent pages have shown things are not just going round and round in circles. This Forum, the H&H article and the FB page for product reviews have revealed yet another unpleasant side to this company.

This page should continue until all issues are resolved to the satisfaction of all of the customers who have a valid complaint with Shwmae.

More than anything else these social sites give people the courage to pursue and not be scared off by threats that the company make against individuals. At least by sharing we know we are not alone. Several people have come forward who said they just gave up trying, hence Shwmae are in the mistaken belief that they can just keep on threatening and being rude to people and get away with supplying faulty goods, goods not fit for purpose, goods not as ordered etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.