Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldHacker

Visit site
You have to look at the true review page! They are admitting to having to constantly monitor this forum and Facebook in order to print off all the libelous comments etc! People asking left right and centre for tracking numbers etc. Can't do a link sorry!

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
I wonder how they have the time to run the business with all the time they're spending monitoring the internet and blocking troublesome customers from facebook.
As this sorry saga unfolds, with their threats and denials being plastered on the net, it becomes more incredulous.

Visit site
Corner MH Yes, I see yr point. but if the page continued till all complaints resolved, it may run to thousands. Trading standards etc don't move at the speed of light generally!

Nugget La Poneh

Visit site
I think if people want their money back then they need to go down the small claims etc route. Looking at the answers to some of the posts from Shwmae I think they are being very 'cute' with their answers so as not to come across as the bad guys. The posts read different as well, so it could be they are taking guidance from someone else. Doesn't excuse what has happened and is possibly still happening, but by them changing their tack like they have will make all the H&H posting seem like a witch hunt.

OldHacker

Visit site
Shwmae True Reviews now a CLOSED group! Can't read it! Wasn't the whole point of setting it up to show the world how many satisfied customers there are, rather than worry about this forum? Rattled cage?

PolarSkye

Visit site
Shwmae True Reviews now a CLOSED group! Can't read it! Wasn't the whole point of setting it up to show the world how many satisfied customers there are, rather than worry about this forum? Rattled cage?

You are missing the point - the whole point of setting up the True Reviews FB page (as I interpret it) was as a direct result of what's been written/highlighted on this forum . . . they ARE worried about it . . . and NLP has a point re being "cute" and playing the victim.

P

lula

Visit site
since this thread started regarding poor customer service at Shwmae its unravelled like some kind of bad soap opera with false reviews, accusations of amnesia ridden trolling customers and rival companies being to blame

Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse, we now have directors of the company shooting themselves well and trully in the foot by putting in writing threats to customers that anyone badmouthing their company wont get their order and implied threats of violence from Jessica's mates (the 40,000 onesie massive) amid further claims of moles in Paypal and lying overnight Couriers (they do tend to lie at this time of year tho..)..

whatever next? if xmas orders dont arrive at all/ in time will it all be blamed on Santa?

this drama will forever be known as Onesiegate !

Katikins

Visit site
I've been a lurker reading all the way through this thread - was checking out the product review page but that too also appears to now be a closed group!!

I can only assume this would be due to abuse from the company?

cross

Visit site
Below is transcript on their "open" Company FB page. It all sounds very familiar.

Potential Customer "If someone had responded to my messages last night I would of been able to order it in time. I'm a little upset at this, especially after receiving pm's from random people telling me not to order from you. Now I'm being told it isn't free delivery after having proof free delivery has been offered along with 50% off. I would like to order this in black stars. 6'3 rug and hood combo with free delivery please..

Shwmae Products LTD The slander/libel your referring to is being dealt with in the correct manor away from the pages. It's safer for you as a buyer to go through the website, just select the colour and size needed. I'll search out if there is any red but this may take an hour. If the ordered is made I can from there advise the relevant people to the colour you wish to have
about an hour ago via mobile

Potential Customer "There isn't an option to select any colour. What about postage costs?"

Shwmae Products LTD The costs haven't changed we've just removed the Xmas delivery. As said if you make the order we will know which it is and make a note for you

Potential Customer "I have pm'd a screen shot showing free delivery for this week with free delivery"

Potential Customer "You should have it in your messages now"

Shwmae Products LTD Hi (name removed), this is fine but sadly it was for the new website which isn't launched yet

Potential Customer "Please can you get some one to contact me as surely you shouldn't be offering a service which your not fulfilling. I would like to purchase an item from your company but would also like the free delivery as advertised. I have 6 horses which at some point in the next few months I would like to kit out but if you can't fulfill the offers your advertising then I will have no other choice to go elsewhere."

Elbie

Visit site
Oh dear. I would be put off by that! In my opinion, if I am going to buy from a company I don't necessarily want them to bend over backwards for me but I would want them to show a bit more willing!

Plus, I would be put off just by the way those messages are written. Doesn't sound professional at all

lula

Visit site
Oh dear. I would be put off by that! In my opinion, if I am going to buy from a company I don't necessarily want them to bend over backwards for me but I would want them to show a bit more willing!

Plus, I would be put off just by the way those messages are written. Doesn't sound professional at all

i cant get over it either, these items are expensive!! the attitude is so appalling The Little Britian tv show writers should write a sketch based on it along 'computer says no' lines. whatever they offer they can never seem to fullfill and its all far too much trouble anyway.

Unless you're an ecstatically happy past customer 'quoted' and then you'll get a gushing facebook post about how much they're doing for the welfare of horses

Last edited:

MadBlackLab

Visit site
i cant get over it either, these items are expensive!! the attitude is so appalling The Little Britian tv show writers should write a sketch based on it along 'computer says no' lines. whatever they offer they can never seem to fullfill and its all far too much trouble anyway.

Unless you're an ecstatically happy past customer 'quoted' and then you'll get a gushing facebook post about how much they're doing for the welfare of horses

From what I've seen of stitching and fitting of their products they are causing a welfare issue

stormbay

New User
Visit site
This was the "quality" of the product I received.

No lies here, just pictures showing you what I got from this company.

See for yourselves!

a5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

a3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

a2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

a1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cross

Visit site
Stormbay, can you clarify if the photos displayed where as you found them when you took them out of the package on receipt of order, or after they had been used, and if so how long were they used for?

stormbay

New User
Visit site
The only thing I had done before taking these pictures was take loads of loose threads off it. This was before I realised how badly made the product was. It hasn't been within 2 miles of a horse!

Floxie

Visit site
Shwmae Products LTD The slander/libel your referring to is being dealt with in the correct manor away from the pages.
Wow, lucky them to have an entire manor to devote to their customer services department. From the rest of the comments I'd have put this down as a two-bit operation being run from someone's mum's house - I stand corrected...

lula

Visit site
the shwmae independent review page has been taken down.

that's even odder. pressure has been brought to bear somewhere but for the life of me i cant see why genuine customer reviews with pictures and pm's could breach any laws or be considered libelous to have forced the owner of the page to remove it.

can anyone find out why this has been closed ?

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
The problem in taking legal action for Defamation, is that the statements have to be untrue.

That teeny detail might be of a problem for Shwmae.

Another minor detail they might have overlooked is that its a very expensive and lengthy process. If the dissatisfied customers keep pestering them for refunds and the orders redoing, the fund for the lawyers might be rather small.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
The problem in taking legal action for Defamation, is that the statements have to be untrue.

That teeny detail might be of a problem for Shwmae.

Another minor detail they might have overlooked is that its a very expensive and lengthy process. If the dissatisfied customers keep pestering them for refunds and the orders redoing, the fund for the lawyers might be rather small.

That also applies to libel ...

Status
Not open for further replies.