Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
From their facebook page
Wouldn't your horse look amazing in a onesie...

50% off at...

Www.shwmaeproductsltd.co.uk

Guaranteed dispatch for Xmas when the correct dispatch is chosen.

So that's why you guys not received items you selected wrong dispatch. Nice Try shwmae but we can see through that one. Also what about the poor people who been waiting for onsies for weeks and months?

mysaladin

New User
Visit site
Has anyone else just had the fb message from them?
Evening all,

We apologise for a delay in our replies tonight we are currently in a meeting with advisers regarding a serious issue with the company.

Please forgive us for a little time and delay we will be back to full work shortly.

Night all and speak soon
Shwmae

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Has anyone else just had the fb message from them?
Evening all,

We apologise for a delay in our replies tonight we are currently in a meeting with advisers regarding a serious issue with the company.

Please forgive us for a little time and delay we will be back to full work shortly.

Night all and speak soon
Shwmae

Sounds like more lying mumbo jumbo. Strange that showing manfully hadn't been on this thread recently......... Maybe shot herself in the foot one time too many?

Follysmum

Visit site
Posted on Facebook.
We and our company are being bullied, and targeted by people who have never traded with us. Who are posting absolute fabricated lies and accusations about us.

We are pursuing these matters in a professional manner, using our legal rights and will keep you all informed regarding our progress.

But rest assured for the sake of us, our company and our thousands upon thousands of loyal customers we will get this matter resolved.

And still people are replying in sympathy. They really need to look on here for some happy customers.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
I think they need to look up the definition of bullied in all honesty.

What can they do when what people are posting is the truth and they have the paperwork and correspondence to back it up?

Serious question above please as this sort of thing interests me.

cross

Visit site
I think it is most interesting that they intimate that Horse and Hound, which is the most revered platform for all equestrian activities in the UK, which reported on the "un happy customer issue" as part of said gang...

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Posted on Facebook.
We and our company are being bullied, and targeted by people who have never traded with us. Who are posting absolute fabricated lies and accusations about us.

We are pursuing these matters in a professional manner, using our legal rights and will keep you all informed regarding our progress.

But rest assured for the sake of us, our company and our thousands upon thousands of loyal customers we will get this matter resolved.

And still people are replying in sympathy. They really need to look on here for some happy customers.

ah so H&H making it up too are they. SMF I know your reading these posts so do the correct thing and apologise and resolve this matter

bexcy-bee

Visit site
They've been in a meeting all day, no wonder they haven't responded to anything on here today! Though they have managed to post several FB statuses... Ah well, maybe that's just my suspicious mind ;)

Bexcy-bee x

cross

Visit site
Posted on the companies Facebook.

"We and our company are being bullied, and targeted by people who have never traded with us. Who are posting absolute fabricated lies and accusations about us.

But rest assured for the sake of us, our company and our thousands upon thousands of loyal customers we will get this matter resolved."

Cross says

"I HAVE traded with this company and I can assure all that all I have said is true about my personal dreadful experience with this company. If you follow my threads back you can see all of my correspondence with the company. I think it speaks for its self.

My only wish is that for those still left out of pocket are re-funded, and that those who may be considering a purchase are in an informed position.

Last edited:

Corner Mad House

Visit site
It sorts of smacks of 'police visits' and 'solicitors' letters doesn't it.... yawn. So those threats didn't work, shall we say we have been in an all day meeting. Gosh that's impressive isn't it, NOT.

As for pursuing these matters in a professional manner, well that's one hell of a hoot isn't it.

What legal rights do you have when you take money off people, don't deliver the goods or deliver something that doesn't fit ... oh lets think long and hard about that one.

And what about promising to make alterations, 'hassle free' 'will be a pleasure to do for you' .... then all of a sudden, oh dear it will damage the product, only took them 2 months to decide that. So its up yours, you are stuck with something you cant use and by the way we don't give refunds, unless really pushed into a tight corner. Ha that's funny isn't it.

Maybe the all day meeting was ... holy crap we are in the do-do ... what we gonna do then, the 50% Christmas sale aint going as well as we hoped.

Or maybe we will all stop telling the truth about our awful experience with Shwmae and go away cos we are scared they have been in a 'all day meeting'. Hmm possibly not.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Latest on FB

'In addition to below we would like to address that we are 19 & 21 owning this company. We are extremely hard working, have climbed the ladder with no financial help of any sort. We strive to better the company from the begging and always to improve quality, and service always.

We would like everyone to rest assure that we are working in alliance with some of the countries biggest company advisers who have decades of experience dealing with companies like our own who also strive for quality and experience for now and the future.

We urge everyone to rest easy that we are following the correct channels to rectify the fabricated accusations and we will get to the bottom of it.

We would like to thank everyone for their support and hope to always improve and better ourselves in your eyes.'

Doesn't actually make a lot of sense, but what else would you expect really. Maybe this is there idea of redeeming their reputation. Maybe this was the outcome of the ALL DAY MEETING.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
latest post

LAST CHANCE TO GET BEFORE XMAS!!

50% off everything...

All orders taken will be held to the dispatch times chosen so please make sure you don't order the cheaper one if you insist to have it for Christmas as we won't be held liable if it's in time but after Xmas.

We urge all buyers to check their dispatch choices before they check out!

Discount code:-
The time the sale is on for is from now until Sunday evening.
All orders dispatch days start from the Monday coming as that's the first working day.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
(Name Removed)I have no idea what your referring to however Today I was ready to place an order with your half price offer but seeing as it was quite a lot of money I was spending I googled you and I have to say I was totally put off by recent reviews of orders not recieved or wrong orders sent out and not very good customer service - now I'm not saying that everyone if them is true and I'm sure you work extremely hard in building up your business but I'm afraid I wasn't prepared to take the risk - I've saved for a long time for a onzie for my horse that the last thing I want or need is for the order to go wrong or not receive42 minutes ago via mobile

Shwmae Products LTD That's understandable Kerry but what needs to be remembered is we send out up to and over 70+ orders a week and sometimes vastly more. It's to be expected that a few people have narks. It's not these people we are referring to. We are referring to the countless people who have never ordered, spoken or even reviewed our products who have gone on and exaggerated, fabricated or totally made up things about the company in order to damage it.... Now we aren't saying we are perfect. We won't say any company is, but we do make our own designs, we do fully financially cover everything we have and have had and we have NEVER run away with money or gone against trading standards regulations. We hold our heads high in knowing these people are nothing more then people who sadly have taken a disliking for our success and triumphs.
36 minutes ago ·

WelshD

Visit site
With reference to the official 'statement' I was really hopeful till i got to the third paragraph. What a golden opportunity this would have been to apologise aeven if they saved face and said they only had a small percentage of unhappy customers - even that would have been ok

Pressing on with childish accusations is such a bad move

A great shame

Django Pony

Visit site
Latest on FB

'In addition to below we would like to address that we are 19 & 21 owning this company. We are extremely hard working, have climbed the ladder with no financial help of any sort. We strive to better the company from the begging and always to improve quality, and service always.

We would like everyone to rest assure that we are working in alliance with some of the countries biggest company advisers who have decades of experience dealing with companies like our own who also strive for quality and experience for now and the future.

We urge everyone to rest easy that we are following the correct channels to rectify the fabricated accusations and we will get to the bottom of it.

We would like to thank everyone for their support and hope to always improve and better ourselves in your eyes.'

^^ This put me in mind of the episode of Friends when Joey uses a thesaurus to write a letter of recommendation to Chandler and Monica's adoption agency :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s0LqZMsfTQ

Status
Not open for further replies.