Tall narrow natives, Arab?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
You were suppose to say he’s rubbish... he’d be unseen for me to, I’m north wales...

Oh no, he is nice, really nice. Bigger or chunkier he would be here now, he is great value!

I would have bought him unseen at that price,.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Oh no, he is nice, really nice. Bigger or chunkier he would be here now, he is great value!

I would have bought him unseen at that price,.

Could you forward the video you saw? I’m in a quandary and don’t want to waste the sellers time ?.

chaps89

Visit site
Could you forward the video you saw? I’m in a quandary and don’t want to waste the sellers time ?.

Seller messaged me the video on here. He does indeed move beautifully, but is very fine/light.
I don't have the time/money for an unbacked Arab so please do buy him so I can live vicariously through you and follow his progress!

HashRouge

Visit site
Oh wow she is dreamy! I really do have everything crossed now, I hope the price is reasonable. I think I know the trekking centre you mean too - there is a super walk over in Gradbach (round Lud's Church) that we used to do quite a lot and I remember clocking the trekking centre in Flash on the drive home. Would never have guessed they bred PREs too!

I shall be checking on here at 3pm on the dot for an update!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Oh wow she is dreamy! I really do have everything crossed now, I hope the price is reasonable. I think I know the trekking centre you mean too - there is a super walk over in Gradbach (round Lud's Church) that we used to do quite a lot and I remember clocking the trekking centre in Flash on the drive home. Would never have guessed they bred PREs too!

I shall be checking on here at 3pm on the dot for an update!

That's the place, didn't look like much, does it? Isn't Lud's Church fun, as well? The secret meeting place of the fight against the industrial revolution. Well worth a visit (perhaps not at the moment, the place is having with traffic and people).

She was 3 in that picture, I hope she hasn't changed too much, she's 7 now.

See you later guys!

PSD

Visit site
That's the place, didn't look like much, does it? Isn't Lud's Church fun, as well? The secret meeting place of the fight against the industrial revolution. Well worth a visit (perhaps not at the moment, the place is having with traffic and people).

See you later guys!

Hopefully she’s like a fine wine and got better with age.

Good luck today, we are all rooting for you!

HashRouge

Visit site

See you later guys!
Oh it's a fab walk! I think I came across it in a book about Peak District myths and legends because of the Green Man rock formation, and it was a favourite with me and my Dad when I was living at home after uni. The Ship Inn is a great spot for lunch too!

Anyway best of luck for today, I hope she's as lovely as she looks in her photo and can't wait for updates :)