Tall narrow natives, Arab?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I bought her.

I've never had such a bitter sweet horse purchase in my life before. She is a beauty, but I am crying every day about poor Muffin. He's making it easier for me, though, this heat is really getting to him and he just snapped at me when he thought I was going to touch his neck. He will be going on Monday morning and she will arrive in the late afternoon.

The photo above was taken at four. She's bulkier (and fat :) ) now and looks proper Spanish! She's probably a little over 16 hands but none of it is wither. She's probably going to start in the eighth or ninth biggest headplate WOW make. She has been extensively long reined and sat on, but that's all, so she has had a great start in life. She is obviously sensitive and very intelligent. She dishes very slightly and totally equally. I'm very happy about that, it was a deliberate breed characteristic for so long that to me it seems more odd if they don't.

Oh, and the black colour is not in her parents, it comes from the granddad which Mel Gibson rode in Braveheart. ?

We need a name, but I'll start a new introduction thread for that.

Onwards and upwards!

I was thinking if you got her in your 6K budget you are doing well!!

I have more than enough change to pay for her jabs ?

Visit site
I bought her.

I've never had such a bitter sweet horse purchase in my life before. She is a beauty, but I am crying every day about poor Muffin. He's making it easier for me, though, this heat is really getting to him and he just snapped at me when he thought I was going to touch his neck. He will be going on Monday morning and she will arrive in the late afternoon.

The photo above was taken at four. She's bulkier (and fat :) ) now and looks proper Spanish! She's probably a little over 16 hands but none of it is wither. She's probably going to start in the eighth or ninth biggest headplate WOW make. She has been extensively long reined and sat on, but that's all, so she has had a great start in life. She is obviously sensitive and very intelligent. She dishes very slightly and totally equally. I'm very happy about that, it was a deliberate breed characteristic for so long that to me it seems more odd if they don't.

Oh, and the black colour is not in her parents, it comes from the granddad which Mel Gibson rode in Braveheart. ?

Onwards and upwards!

I bought her.

Onwards and upwards!

new thread with pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, SO pleased for you. <3 Best update ever! :D She sounds awesome!

Upthecreek

Visit site
How exciting for you! And it’s obviously meant to be as she was waiting just down the road for you to find her. I will be thinking of you on Monday. I made a similar decision for a 10 year old a couple of years ago & it still hurts my heart, but I have never regretted it for a moment. Hopefully your beautiful new mare will be a wonderful distraction.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Been following this thread but not commented as haven't felt qualified to make any suggestions but she is absolutely lovely what will your plans be for getting her started as a riding horse?

Cant wait to see pictures, I know it is probably bittersweet for you due to Muffin but when we had animals pts when I was a child my mum would always say at least we can make that decision for them, humans you have to watch suffer

Trouper

Visit site
I bought her.

Onwards and upwards!

Oh thank heavens - we can all stop chewing our fingernails. So very pleased for you and the timing could not be better. Try not to be too sad about Muffin - you know you are doing the right thing. We have all said it a million times on this forum -it's the good owners who let them go.
As for a name - if she arrives on 1 June - how about Juno - the ancient Roman queen of heaven, a daughter of Saturn and the wife and sister of Jupiter.