The Dizzy Blonde - Rest in Peace my Beautiful Girl

AdorableAlice

Visit site
I am so sad for your loss. Take comfort in knowing you left no stone unturned and your lovely mare had the best care possible throughout her time with you. She wanted for nothing from the beginning to the dignified end.
Kindest Regards.

welsh_mare

Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Visit site
Mrs M, you have been there for me on this forum through my lowest points, from the heart breaking decision to have my beautiful Harvey pts when he was 6, to the stress of Tilly and her Kissing Spine operation (including giving me your mobile number if I ever needed to talk).

I wish there was something I could say to help you (as much as you helped me) and take away your pain, unfortunately we have to go through the pain to come out the other side.

I look back at Harvey now and only see the good times, for which I'm very grateful, my boys who were 5 and 6 when he was pts still talk to the brightest star in the sky, believing its Harvey and that helps me no end even now.

I'm sorry you are having to go through this, but we all know you did all you could for the beautiful Dizzy, no horse could have ever asked for a better owner, and just know you will be in our prayers tonight.

God bless and run free Dizzy.

Montyforever

Visit site
So so sorry mrs m :(
No one could have done more for that mare, she was one lucky horse to have you!
Huge hugs and run free the dizzy one xxx

Tash88

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss, sounds like she was a very special and beautiful horse. Thinking of you.

Rest in peace Dizzy.

Tash xxx

mattydog

Visit site
Goodnight God Bless Dizzy. So, so sorry to hear you lost her Mrs M. It really does take a enormous amount of strength to let them go but it is also the last and very best thing we can do when they need us the most.
Tonight find the brightest star in the sky and it will be her keeping a watchful eye on Mum. xx

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Oh Mrs M I am so very sorry, I know you have battled for a long time to do the very best for her.

My heart goes out to you and I hope you can treasure all your wonderful memories, and know that she will always be with you. Huge hugs. xx :(

milesjess

Visit site
:( :(

So sorry, only last August I was in the same place so I know how you feel.

My deepest sympathy to you, all I can say is allow yourself to grieve and it does get better in time. The pain never goes away but it does get easier to deal with. I miss my boy every day and still won't talk about it to anyone but we all cope in our own way.

You made the right choice, don't ever doubt yourself and she'll be forever grateful for putting her out of her pain.

We are all here for you and understand how much it hurts to lose such a loving and special friend.

Stay strong and look after yourself :)

Rest in peace Dizzy xxx

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Hugs to you and your family. what a lucky horse to have such a loving caring mum. look to the stars at night and she will be watching over you RIP Dizzy x x

Kind words. Thank you.

Oh no, I'm so, so sorry to hear about your loss :( Sending loads of hugs your way, will be thinking of you xx

Thank you.

Many thoughts for you, so sorry for your loss xx

Mel

Thank you.

Rip beautiful dizzy! Take care. X

Thank you.

I have followed your posts for many years now and I have always had a special soft spot for Dizzy.

RIP Dizzy Blonde... Mrs M you have completed the final kind act for her, my thoughts are with you.

Run pain free now Dizzy one.

She was special. Thank you.

So sorry for your loss Mrs M. RIP Dizzy x

Thank you.

So sorry Mrs M :(

Thank you.

Oh MrsM, that got me that did. RIP Dizzy, run free girl xxxx

Hugs MrsM xxxx

Thank you.

Gingerwitch said it perfectly. I'm so very sorry for your loss, far too young to go, but what a wonderful and kind owner you have been for Dizzy, right up to the final loving act...

She was wonderful and kind. Thank you.

frannieuk

Visit site
I'm so sorry to read this - I've followed your story with her and she was definitely a very special mare, and one who was very lucky to have had you, who did everything possible for her. Thinking of you and your family x

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
I'm so sorry. I've completely lost the plot on who I've said thank you to. I know it's straightforward, but my brain has lost the plot.

Thank you everyone. You are very kind. She was a very special lass. I can't believe I'm writing this. It feels like a very bad dream. I'll wake up tomorrow and all will be fine. The Dizz will whicker when she sees me, mug me for Polos, then wander off when she's had her fill, leaving me to retrieve her hay from the floor (if she's been in).

Off to bed soon.