The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

Adopter

Visit site
Love the name dolly, and photo's of them outside are lovely. Tess seems such a good Mum. From photo's her ears and tail look to be darker?

She certainly has lovely markings, and as everyone says standing next to Tess it shows how big she is!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Can't believe the size of her! :eek: she looks like the two from last year at my yard, both skewbald fillies. Poor Tessy Bear hauling around, no wonder she was so huuuge! Dying to see the vid, she is so fluffy and pretty, fabulous markings!

Shettie

Visit site
Congrates Abbie and Tessy, have been debating whether to offer a sink plunger if TB hadn't had the foal soon :D

Shes beautiful, love her little face. No wonder TB was so big, what a huge cracking foal x

Jericho

Visit site
you must be having trouble keeping up with all these messages Abbie!

Love that last photo, brought a tear to my eye! Hard to believe that only just yesterday that huge fluffy beautiful filly was inside TB with the whole HHO forum biting their nails like expectant fathers and here she is, just perfect, looking like she knows what a star she is, and TB completely unfazed by it all!!!

Just such a lovely lovely story (and I hope one that continues for a good few months yet with lots of updates and photos. Maybe we should ask Admin to start you up a whole new section of the Forum with Tessy Bear Dolly as the mascot! )

Buds_mum

Visit site
Oh I have to win the guessing game for unusal face markings!! Just absolutely gorgeous!!!

I am in love what a wonderful brave gorgeous girl.

Love love the pics.

Sooo jealous of whoever ends up giving this girl her forever home! (although I wonder if they might end up with a bogof abbie ;)) x

blackandwhite

Visit site
I just love your big happy grin in the cuddle photo :D Just to think you were so upset and worried about it a few weeks ago, and look at you now! *is totally jealous and goes off to have a word with own mares*

Dr_Horse

Visit site
Well we stuck her out this afternoon it was to warm to keep them in and would do them no real harm :)

Here are the photos and attempting to upload a video that will take 3 hours to render:rolleyes:

Everyone meet Dolly outside and exploring the world :

zwb09u.jpg

2yvo4e1.jpg

And she is the double of Tessy personality wise, very brave and friendly here she is having a cuddle:
20rskr9.jpg

My god she is GINORMOUS!!!! Still a lovely cracking foal :D

MudMudGloriousMud

Visit site
I said hello, dolly,......well, hello, dolly
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're lookin' swell, dolly.......i can tell, dolly
You're still glowin'...you're still crowin'...you're still goin' strong
I feel that room swayin'......while the band's playin'
One of your old favourite songs from way back when
So..... take her wrap, fellas.......find her an empty lap, fellas
Dolly'll never go away again

(instrumental break)

I said hello, dolly,.....well, hello, dolly
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're lookin' swell, dolly.....i can tell, dolly
You're still glowin'...you're still crowin'...you're still goin' strong
I feel the room swayin'...while that ole band keeps on playin'
One of your old favourite songs from way back when
So...golly, gee, fellas....find her an empty knee, fellas
Dolly'll never go away....i said she'll never go away
Dolly'll never go away again

Love this song :)
Dolly is superb, very nice and strong too! I think she is Bay and White rather than a traditional red&white skewbald.... same as my colt :)

http://m270.photobucket.com/albumvi...AU5WTwwl/Y/NC7QETwYb3iLfZsupRpOSCBBIhCsGD5yo=

I think this works??

Mel x

Liath

Visit site
Ah, crap! Cob lover 63 is not wrong... Sat in supermarket car park with tears streaming 'cause you've called her Dolly!

If she's anything like my lovely girl was she will be an incredible horse!

Welcome to the world Dolly Mixture! (or Dolly Bird as my girl was known!!)

Parachute

Visit site
Well we stuck her out this afternoon it was to warm to keep them in and would do them no real harm :)

Here are the photos and attempting to upload a video that will take 3 hours to render:rolleyes:

Everyone meet Dolly outside and exploring the world :

zwb09u.jpg

2yvo4e1.jpg

And she is the double of Tessy personality wise, very brave and friendly here she is having a cuddle:
20rskr9.jpg

Oh tessybear, she's absolutely lovely! Congratulations honey!! LOVE the last photo :D

debsg

Visit site
She is adorable! And that pic of you cuddling her should be this weeks H&H cover, with an exclusive interview and more pics inside :D Maybe we should all hassle H&H until they
send a reporting team to Abbie's :D
Dolly is the nation's favourite foal today, I bet!
Big (((hugs))) to Tessy. What a clever girl! xxx

ridefast

Visit site
I can't believe how HUGE she is! She doesn't even look frail and wobbly like most newborns! Lovely marking aswell. I love the name Dolly :) You're not going to sell her!

Boxers

Visit site
Finally made itmback to Lincs from USA and able to look on here properly.

HUGE congratulations Abbie and family, Dolly is perfect. Such a pretty little thing with lovely even markings.

You will have to print out this thread and tuck it inside her passport when you get it. Inside my boy's passport was a whole family tree (he's TB x) and also photos of his dam and sire, which were lovely to find considering he had gone thro two sale rings in 3 days!

Anyway, I digress, hope you are enjoying your foal and hope they both continue to thrive.

Liath

Visit site
Ah, crap! Cob lover 63 is not wrong... Sat in supermarket car park with tears streaming 'cause you've called her Dolly!

If she's anything like my lovely girl was she will be an incredible horse!

Welcome to the world Dolly Mixture! (or Dolly Bird as my girl was known!!)

tessybear

Visit site
Showing off their nearly matching facial markings :)
zwb09u.jpg

10gh8vt.jpg

5noz9f.jpg

ajxiyo.jpg

4h8w8x.jpg

2450lz8.jpg

15qf5fn.jpg

sorry for the over load last one !! p.s video is uploading slowly to youtube :rolleyes:
2eg4p5c.jpg

Liath

Visit site
Sorry for repeat post- no idea why my phone decided to do that! I was just looking for more photos... And there they are! She's stunning!

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
Tears rolling down my cheeks !!! STUNNING !!!

Look at that beard, and those long,long legs !! And TB just carrying on eating, as cobs do - fab. xxxx

AMW

Visit site
she is just lovely :)
Glad she has had such a lovely first day in the world with the sun shining. Tessy looks very happy and content. bet all the neighbourhood kids will be down to visit after school x

Clannad48

Visit site
OMG look at the length of those legs - she will be one tall lady.

Abbie, you are an absolute star - how you have coped with all of us nagging you for updates and photos I will never know. I am sure your parents are extremely proud of you.

I am sure that when the time comes for her to leave her mum there will be quitea few of us HHO's nagging our OH's for her.

At least now you can concentrate on your exams, your driving theory test and actual test without having to panic about whether Dolly has arrived.

Again you are a credit to yourself and your parents. Well done!!

Last edited:

tessybear

Visit site