The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

tessybear

Visit site
It is impossible to have too many photo's, especially of little foals!

The link on this thread for the Radio 2 programme works really well and Dr Horse even provides the exact time to scroll forward to to get the full effect!! You are right some amazing people on here, including you and your family for coping with this unexpected surprise at such short notice.

I saw it i cannot wait to get home and listen to it ! Very lucky to have met such lovely people, we are only really coping due to the support on ehre may people changed my mind

FAB1

Visit site
Been reading this for ages he he!!!! and finally had to give in and post - am dying to know what is in that big belly now - i hope its a colt ! although whatever it is i hope its nice and strong !!! lets face it the amount of time its spending in there i think its going to come out at 3 years old and ready to break lol!!! come on tessy - please show us what Mini T looks like!!! and whether its a MR T or MISS T !!!:D

tessybear

Visit site
Been reading this for ages he he!!!! and finally had to give in and post - am dying to know what is in that big belly now - i hope its a colt ! although whatever it is i hope its nice and strong !!! lets face it the amount of time its spending in there i think its going to come out at 3 years old and ready to break lol!!! come on tessy - please show us what Mini T looks like!!! and whether its a MR T or MISS T !!!:D

I want a colt too :p But as long as young one is fit and healthy i don't mind :) That's what mum said saddle attached ready to go ;) Soon hopefully !!

Carefreegirl

Visit site
If you're looking for ways to repay us all can I go first ?

You can muck out T-bag for me from October until next spring :D

(I'll provide equipment, T will provide the poo)

tessybear

Visit site
If you're looking for ways to repay us all can I go first ?

You can muck out T-bag for me from October until next spring :D

(I'll provide equipment, T will provide the poo)

Im rubbish at mucking out im so OCD about it i take forever and remove almost every single piece of poo from the bedding :eek:

ralph and maverick

Visit site
Am soo looking forward to seeing baby bear!!
You must post lottttttttttssssssssss of pics and videos, and when you sell him on the new owner must carry on, so we can watch him grow! :)

tessybear

Visit site
Am soo looking forward to seeing baby bear!!
You must post lottttttttttssssssssss of pics and videos, and when you sell him on the new owner must carry on, so we can watch him grow! :)

Me too :D

I hope they will, i would love to see them grow up :) I will defo show them this thread once we have found someone perfect for those crucial young years :)

myhorsefred

Visit site
Guys cannot thank everyone enough !! That's amazing she was on the radio beaming from ear to ear !!!! :D sadly school blocks BBC but will watch it once home No riding tonight so can update earlier.

You are all such amazing, caring, supportive people and honestly can say you really do feel like my extended family :) Reading all the comments keeps us going and positive about the birth of Mini T :cool:

I really want to give you all something back but not quite sure how to do so :( I feel i owe every single one of you for everything you have done for me be it over the internet its provided us with so much knowledge and support.

I really am so proud to have such amazing people, friends in many cases that i can turn to on here, i hope if you ever need anything you feel exactly the same way as i owe so much to you all :)

Thank you so very much you *lovely* wonderful amazing, beautiful people

Tessy Bear, Mini T and Abbie

xx

No need to thank us. We are all just so impressed at how well you are looking after TessyBear. a) because of your other commitments and b) because of your attitude.

There are not many your age who could cope with all the things you have over the last few weeks, the shock of having an in foal mare, your poorly grandad, driving tests and upcoming lifechanging exams! And finding the time to keep us updated with your posts too. Also, the fact that you are doing this thread for whoever will be Mini T's new owner is such a thoughtful thing.

Also, there are not many your age who would accept other peoples views on how to care for TB, (even if some are different to your own views) and you have conducted yourself in far better way than some older members on here do.

Hats off to you lovely! You are one special young lady. Now go tell TB to push!
x

tessybear

Visit site
:D just listened to the radio 2 clip with mum,was amazing!!! :D
c'mon tessy its time! we want a foal! x

Can you give me a rough idea of what he said im so excited to watch it :)

No need to thank us. We are all just so impressed at how well you are looking after TessyBear. a) because of your other commitments and b) because of your attitude.

There are not many your age who could cope with all the things you have over the last few weeks, the shock of having an in foal mare, your poorly grandad, driving tests and upcoming lifechanging exams! And finding the time to keep us updated with your posts too. Also, the fact that you are doing this thread for whoever will be Mini T's new owner is such a thoughtful thing.

Also, there are not many your age who would accept other peoples views on how to care for TB, (even if some are different to your own views) and you have conducted yourself in far better way than some older members on here do.

Hats off to you lovely! You are one special young lady. Now go tell TB to push!
x

that reall ywas so kind of you :) There is so much knowledge here i am always open to find out more infomation on the best way to care for foal and mum :)

Thank you so very much, i will blackmail her with no apples again when i am home :eek::rolleyes:

Sandstone1

Visit site
As long as tessy and mini t are well and healthy and the birth is trouble free I think we will all be happy. Foal will come when its good and ready, but it is so hard waiting! Must be 100 times worse for you though. well done on coping so well.

Annagain

Visit site
Guys cannot thank everyone enough !! That's amazing she was on the radio beaming from ear to ear !!!! :D sadly school blocks BBC but will watch it once home No riding tonight so can update earlier.

You are all such amazing, caring, supportive people and honestly can say you really do feel like my extended family :) Reading all the comments keeps us going and positive about the birth of Mini T :cool:

I really want to give you all something back but not quite sure how to do so :( I feel i owe every single one of you for everything you have done for me be it over the internet its provided us with so much knowledge and support.

I really am so proud to have such amazing people, friends in many cases that i can turn to on here, i hope if you ever need anything you feel exactly the same way as i owe so much to you all :)

Thank you so very much you *lovely* wonderful amazing, beautiful people

Tessy Bear, Mini T and Abbie

xx

You don't need to thank us, but if you did want to give something back, how about cashing in on Mini T's fame with a 2014 Tessy Bear and Mini-T calendar and selling for charity? You're sure to have plenty of photos by the end of the year and there's hundreds if not thousands of people who will be following their progress over the next few months and would I'm sure be happy to buy one! May H&H could even sponsor its production!

tessybear

Visit site
You don't need to thank us, but if you did want to give something back, how about cashing in on Mini T's fame with a 2014 Tessy Bear and Mini-T calendar and selling for charity? You're sure to have plenty of photos by the end of the year and there's hundreds if not thousands of people who will be following their progress over the next few months and would I'm sure be happy to buy one! May H&H could even sponsor its production!

Eeee I love that idea :D Will defo have to do that !!! Would you all buy one and of course help me decide on a charity wil speak to mum when i am home but i love this idea ! x

HBM1

Visit site
Eeee I love that idea :D Will defo have to do that !!! Would you all buy one and of course help me decide on a charity wil speak to mum when i am home but i love this idea ! x

if you do do that, don't get them printed off until you have orders and the money in the bank! People won't mind waiting...you can make some lovely ones on moo.com, vistaprint etc.

tessybear

Visit site
if you do do that, don't get them printed off until you have orders and the money in the bank! People won't mind waiting...you can make some lovely ones on moo.com, vistaprint etc.

eeeee I really want to do this now ! I will do that :) order and then pay and send off.. will talk to mum later tonight but im sure for chairty she will be happy to do it

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
Calender is a fantastic idea, I would have one definitely. Perhaps you could do a survey to see which charity would be most popular. I think H&H really need to see how important this thread has become to a lot of people and perhaps do piece about it when little one decides to put in an appearance. :)

tessybear

Visit site
Calender is a fantastic idea, I would have one definitely. Perhaps you could do a survey to see which charity would be most popular. I think H&H really need to see how important this thread has become to a lot of people and perhaps do piece about it when little one decides to put in an appearance. :)

That's what i was thinking perhaps ( after my exams and foal is here) get people to message me ideas, pick ones that stand out and then do a poll :)

It would be nice to get the word out there for the calenders :)

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Just listened to Chris Evans... brialliant! The Broadchurch of the horseworld!!! lol!!! Awesome!!!!!
:D

HashRouge

Visit site
When I saw how many unread pages I had since yesterday I was SURE the foal must have arrived!!! The suspense is getting ridiculous now, can't imagine what it's like for you and your family Abbie!!! Go Tessy!!!

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Im rubbish at mucking out im so OCD about it i take forever and remove almost every single piece of poo from the bedding

Believe me when you reach the grand old age of 41 you'd of mucked out so many stables you don't give a toss what it looks like once you've finished :D

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
I wonder if Chris Evans would promote a charity calander? He does a lot of charity work himself so you never know. Tessy could become more famous than Valegro at this rate.:D

Carefreegirl

Visit site
CC - Get them posing in classic cars and might get lucky :)

Pirelli do a very classy calendar that only gets sent to the select few, it can't be bought. Now there's a thought.......

tessybear

Visit site
I wonder if Chris Evans would promote a charity calander? He does a lot of charity work himself so you never know. Tessy could become more famous than Valegro at this rate.:D

Well i will defo try and contact HHO once the calender is ready and ask if they would mind doing possibly a small article on it :)

CC - Get them posing in classic cars and might get lucky :)

Pirelli do a very classy calendar that only gets sent to the select few, it can't be bought. Now there's a thought.......

:D Sorry the last bit has gone through one ear and out the other :eek: Do you mean making some people different ones as gifts or ? sorry im cofnsued :eek: x

sandi_84

Visit site
Ha ha! Loving the raidio shout out to Tessy and Mini T! :D

Come on girlie! I had such a good feeling about this last night, I was so sure we'd be seeing a foalie this morning :(:rolleyes::D

I'm another addicted to this thread and I keep checking at regular intervals to see if she's popped yet :D

Carefreegirl

Visit site
A youngster like you :( has probably has never heard of the Pirelli calendar.

Not to be mistaken with Parelli ;)

Pirelli tyres shoot a calendar every year using the latest super models, all very classy but you can't buy one, they get sent to whoever Pirelli decides to send them to. They do come up for sale sometimes and go for £100's / £1,000's at a time.

I'm thinking TB could be a Pirelli model, much classier than Nuts or FHM :)

tessybear

Visit site
A youngster like you :( has probably has never heard of the Pirelli calendar.

Not to be mistaken with Parelli ;)

Pirelli tyres shoot a calendar every year using the latest super models, all very classy but you can't buy one, they get sent to whoever Pirelli decides to send them to. They do come up for sale sometimes and go for £100's / £1,000's at a time.

I'm thinking TB could be a Pirelli model, much classier than Nuts or FHM :)

I did think Monty is really making as much money as possible ;)

Oh i am sure she would ;) Foal would be embarassed otherwise !