The thread of all Olympic Threads

reynold

Visit site
According to my SKY TV guide this morning the noon start on Eurosport1 has been brought forward to 11.20 - just hoping they are right!

conniegirl

Visit site
Is there any where one can see what fences people are getting faults at? On the olympic site you can only see the last couple of riders. Unless i’m missing something

Northern Hare

Visit site
Did anyone ever figure out who the not-Spencer commentator is? Trying not to let him bug me but he’s just talking twaddle - “it’d be a shame if one of the riders rode their horse into a camera” - and making some howlers! Must shrug him off and be grateful for several hours of XC on tv though 🙏
Yes definitely try and ignore if it's annoying you - don't let it detract you from the amazing course and competitors 😊

teapot

Visit site
Is there any where one can see what fences people are getting faults at? On the olympic site you can only see the last couple of riders. Unless i’m missing something

Not sure there is but they’ll most likely publish it afterwards :)

Michen

Visit site
Whacking her horse after every water. Not loving watching Karins round at all!

ETA totally get she needs to sharpen him up as he’s being sticky but it doesn’t look great.

Equi

Visit site
Another inside 🥳

Ps anyone else getting the site constantly refreshing and losing what they have written 😡