The thread of all Olympic Threads

piebaldproblems

Visit site
Yet another stereotypically Dutch test... He is admittedly showing a more open frame in the canter than in the trot but that tail is permanently swishing and that mouth is not happy.

olop

Visit site
I really liked the polish mare.

The woman commentator is really annoying me calling them “it’s” all the time. I don’t think I’ve watched equestrian sports on tv before and heard the commentators calling the horses “it’s”. She’s driving me mad I’ll have to mute it soon 🤣🤣

SAS56

Visit site
I really liked the polish mare.

The woman commentator is really annoying me calling them “it’s” all the time. I don’t think I’ve watched equestrian sports on tv before and heard the commentators calling the horses “it’s”. She’s driving me mad I’ll have to mute it soon 🤣🤣
I always think that when someone describes an animal as "it" that is a person who sees animals as a commoditie rather than a living being.

piebaldproblems

Visit site
Another tense test with a fussy mouth (Canadian rider) but what I will say is that I'm liking seeing riders give their horse pats within the test just to thank them after these trickier movements.

SaddlePsych'D

Visit site
It’s nice to see a horse that’s mostly just above the vertical (Luxembourg). I’ll be watching this pair more often in the future.
It was but they were also commenting on it's back coming down (I think what she was referring to it needing a rounder frame) and not sure if that is good for them either.

Enjoying the Aussie's choice of song here 😂 .

ETA - quite enjoying their test too