Tokyo Eventing Dressage

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
after watching all of the pure dressage i have to now get my eye in for eventing dressage and not expect big floaty paces. i thought the indians test was nice to watch ,miised most of lauras as the kitchen fitter decided to arrive as she wemt down the centre line but i thought he looked a bit tense and mark was ok.... i didnt manage to see the first group but will be watching the c/c if i can stay awake, looks like a testing course, anyone heard what the riders think of it

crazyandme

Visit site
I like the music the Japanese rider has as his background!
ETA watching on the German channels as my Eurosport doesn't want to play ball this morning! So no Lucinda wittering nonsense in the background!

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
No. Laura Collett only put photos of the dragon fly in the lake on her Facebook page, saying how nice it was. Didn’t mention anything about the course!

Kat

Visit site
Drat! Such a shame for Toshi & Tally. But some lovely work shown too. I’m surprised he’s the first to have fluffed that transition
Yes it is a horrid move. A few have looked a bit confused, i suspect we will see some more mistakes before the end of the dressage.

Lovely test though

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i thought the first one i saw had forgotton to halt at the beginning, then when the next one did the same i realised they dont have to...seems very odd at this level

Denbob

Visit site
The music for this test is the loading music for the sims, not an interesting fact but I knew I recognised it from somewhere

TPO

Visit site
Numpty opinion but I think the short test is ideal.

It allows them to show enough without risking over tiring the horse given what they still have to do in this climate/humidity. I prefer this "little bit of everything" test over a shorter period

In these circumstances I'd rather this test and hopefully fresh and energised horses for xc.

Lexi_

Visit site
Does anyone know when Michael Jung is riding? I'd like to watch him :)

He’s on at 10.44am Tokyo time but I have no idea what this is over here! Tom is on at 9.22am if anyone has posted the GB times anywhere for comparison?

teapot

Visit site
Is there a reason the Italian's aren't in uniform? I like seeing them compete in uniform

They ride in uniform as that’s who funds them individually. Olympics is a full nation/team event. Also not sure whether military uniform is allowed under the newer non political sporting event.