What would I realistically need to pay?

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
I love how the thought process has gone from, what kind of proven nice irish type eventer I could buy to how about a 4 year old just broken american horse in canada.

And don’t forget my wonderful suggestion of a 3yo that you need to export to America with absolutely no track record, no training and at great expense. But it’s fabulous.

Michen

Visit site
And don’t forget my wonderful suggestion of a 3yo that you need to export to America with absolutely no track record, no training and at great expense. But it’s fabulous.

Did you look at the horse? He's nice isn't he.

Haha, I think exporting to USA is pretty easy. No quarantine. Probably 3k or so shipping, maybe a bit more.

ETA oh sorry I missed your above post and thought you meant the morgan!!

Equi

Visit site
Ummm, would love some opinions. I don't want to post the photos on here as they are watermarked but on facebook "Country Wild Photography", the first photos posted of the bay stoof up and loose jumping. 15.3hh just broken in morgan.

It's in Canada and I'm in the UK now for 2.5 weeks, I'd want to go see it so kind of letting fate decide if he's not sold, as I could fly back via Calgary to view... (He's in canada)

I don’t like how he looks being ridden, but it would be interesting to see how he goes with a different style of rider.

Michen

Visit site
Sometimes the universe gives you a little poke…

I honestly thought I’d come on here and you’d all remind me I was looking for a ready made horse for very good reasons and instead you’ve all supported a potential s*** show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He’s 15k USD which is about right for here for that, but I would need another 3 to get him to Colorado

Michen

Visit site
I could be wrong, but I’ve scrolled their Facebook page and their website, and can’t find this information. So my detective skills tell me the only way you would know is if you have already made an enquiry??!😄

Oh I have been talking to them loads. But the info is there on a for sale post in one of the groups, in the comments. They screenshotted the breeding haha.

BBP

Visit site
Oh I have been talking to them loads. But the info is there on a for sale post in one of the groups, in the comments. They screenshotted the breeding haha.
I’m a rubbish detective. I suppose my point was that you didn’t need us to encourage you to contact them 🙂. I’d say take a punt and buy unseen, but it’s not quite working out for me so far!