Where has everyone gone?

Nicnac

Visit site
I think many fled, some in greater degrees of haste than others, around 2 years ago. I left as it was impacting on my mental approach to competing too much, I would catch myself thinking "how will I write about this?" during my warm-ups etc! So now I write a blog on my website every so often, in much the same style as my reports used to be I think, although possibly not quite so heart-on-sleeve. Latest blog is here: http://www.madsen-equestrian.com/blog, and I also have an fb page for Madsen Equestrian.

Looking forward to watching you (and maybe saying 'hi') in Pau! Best of luck :)

Booboos

Visit site
I was not competing anyway because I was pregnant and I am now permanently attached to a new born but also I found the log-in problems hugely frustrating and since I haven't managed to up load photos. Now the forum just seems empty and not particularly interesting.

Twiglet what a fab update on Buzz! I had missed that he was put of the woods!

My news: Freddy has learnt flying changes with my trainer while I was off but my trainer is moving up North which is pretty catastrophic as there is no one to replace her! In a weird development, a year after being retired for severe muscle wastage due to poisoning and KS Rusky seems to have recovered all by himself! I am very cautious but he is now back in gentle ridden work and we'll see how it goes. He may well relapse when in proper work but he is 100% better than a year ago when he was almost put to sleep for welfare reasons. I'd post before and after pics...but I can't!

khalswitz

Visit site
No really your place to make this announcement, must say, typical of you. Typing fingers over taking your brain. Disgraceful

I have to admit I purposefully didn't mention this when I earlier commented about lots of people having injuries etc... Esp when PS hasn't chosen to announce on here, despite both PS and NMT having reported/posted in the last few months.

ihatework

Visit site
What do you mean? The fact this has been shared on fb but not here?

Partly. But more that some posters feel it necessary to stick their nose in and spread the business of others. That poster is now going back on UI and should be utterly ashamed.

3Beasties

Visit site
No really your place to make this announcement, must say, typical of you. Typing fingers over taking your brain. Disgraceful

I agree. If PS had wanted to post her news on here than she would have done. I don't think it's fair for anyone else to, especially someone that doesn't always see eye to eye with them.

3Beasties

Visit site
Partly. But more that some posters feel it necessary to stick their nose in and spread the business of others. That poster is now going back on UI and should be utterly ashamed.

Ah no, I did read your earlier post in the correct way. I agree with all your comments!

Vickijay

Visit site
CPTrayes, what a truly awful thing to put out there. Especially considering it's well known that you don't like the 2 sisters. You have shown yourself to be cruel, heartless and you should be ashamed of yourself. I have also reported the thread and I hope it's gone soon

Reactions: TPO

Rocknrollcowgirl

New User
Visit site
Cptrayes. I do not use this forum very much at all. However, your comments towards NMT and PS have now reached am all time low. Reporting such a devasting incident as this so casually and prior to PS mentioning it herself is extremely cruel. I am not ashamed to say I have reported you. If you wish to make any further comments reference NMT or PS may I suggest that you send them to me first, livandtwiggy@hotmail.com. - I do not need to hide behind a screen. May I suggest though, that your next comment to them is an apology.
Remember, you reap what you sow Cptrayes.

Perfect_Pirouette

Visit site
There's always one isn't there!! How sly can you get?! I think many of us were aware of the situation but chose not to say anything out of respect!! Sorry my thread has took a distasteful turn. I really hope some of the old posters reappear some day, or at the least that it picks up in here a bit!

HayleyUK

Visit site
Caroline what on earth makes you think it's appropriate to post of someone else having their horse PTS. Let alone when it's well know you don't like that person.
What a vile and disgusting thing to do - especially since you made attempts to keep the fact you have done the same thing very quiet and out of the public domain.

I'm glad the majority of the posters here see it for what a spiteful and thinly veiled attack it was meant to be. You are vile.

TPO

Visit site
CPTrayes, what a truly awful thing to put out there. Especially considering it's well known that you don't like the 2 sisters. You have shown yourself to be cruel, heartless and you should be ashamed of yourself. I have also reported the thread and I hope it's gone soon

This

I didn't think you could sink any lower but you prove me wrong time and time again.

Neatly answers why people don't post

I hope you're satisfied now that you managed to get your dig in and are sufficiently pleased with yourself.

Also reported and hope it's all gone before those involved see it.

Bantry

Visit site
What a really awful thing to do. I'm another person who knew and would never have dreamt of saying anything on here!

Not really surprising, I just took a look at the link on the bottom of Cptrayes posts. She has actually posted about it on her public blog as an update to the entry under "Found out who it was". Obsessed or what?!

Disturbing how some will revel in the misfortune or others.

TPO

Visit site
Not really surprising, I just took a look at the link on the bottom of Cptrayes posts. She has actually posted about it on her public blog as an update to the entry under "Found out who it was". Obsessed or what?!

Disturbing how some will revel in the misfortune or others.

Absolute scum who needs to get a life of their own. What kind of sick person do you have to be to get kicks out of something like that?!

Reported

only_me

Visit site
I have just seen what cptrayes has put on her blog. Says it all really.

Cptrayes, I've lost all respect for you now. To revel in others misfortune is truly low.

Leg_end

Visit site
I have also reported this. Completely unnecessary and incredibly spiteful post at a time that must be incredibly hard for PS and NMT. I would normally expect grudges to be overlooked at such a time, especially as CPT has also been through an incredibly similar experience, but I guess some people just can't help sticking the knife in.

This kind of thing makes me incredibly disappointed in the human race :(

khalswitz

Visit site
I have just seen what cptrayes has put on her blog. Says it all really.

Cptrayes, I've lost all respect for you now. To revel in others misfortune is truly low.

The blog post did actually shock me. I know CPT and PS have had their opposite views and disagreements on a lot of things, but gloating over something like that is beyond unreal.

Doormouse

Visit site
I've just looked at the blog, wow, that was low.

I would say I hope CPT feels some remorse but having looked back at some of her threads I suspect it is most unlikely.