Where has everyone gone?

miss_c

Visit site
CPT, once again you shock me with how low you can stoop. What on EARTH made you feel that it was your place to divulge that information? I am sure that PS would have done a post when she was ready, losing a horse is traumatic and horrid and it takes time to come to terms with it. Your edit to the post on your blog is also absolutely uncalled for and unnecessary. Vile and disgusting behaviour and I would suggest that the next thing you post is an unreserved and public apology.

Last edited:

Amaranta

Visit site
Spite and jealousy is an awful thing you know cptrayes, it will always come back and bite you on the bum.

When your horse was pts I remember the outpouring of support this forum gave you, I would have expected, under the circumstances that you would have had more empathy and common decency, but then I remember some of your thoughtless and opinionated comments in the past so am not really surprised that you have sunk so low.

You disgust me.

Sheep

Visit site
Glad to see that so many are pulling together, sad that someone felt the need to announce news that wasn't theirs. Not sure what reaction they expected. Hope this doesn't put PS and NMT posting in future.

justabob

Visit site
Glad to see that so many are pulling together, sad that someone felt the need to announce news that wasn't theirs. Not sure what reaction they expected. Hope this doesn't put PS and NMT posting in future.

Absolutely this. It is a hard enough decision to make and poor PS must need to read Cpts comment like a hole in the head.

Zebedee

Visit site
With any luck the Sparkle sisters will treat CPTrayes with the contempt & disdain that she so richly deserves & ignore her vitriolic blog & posts. Disgusting & TOTALLY unjustifiable behaviour

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
nikkimariet, please pass on my condolences and great sorrow at this devastating news to your sister.

I am so, so sorry.

Toast

Visit site
I hope, judging by the fact you haven't posted again Cptrayes , that you are truly ashamed of yourself.
I never liked you as a poster, and mostly ignored your condescending replies and preachy evangelical views on certain subjects. But this is disgusting on a new level. I hope you never have the cheek to post on this forum again.
Spiteful, venomous individual.. you lead a sad sad life.

doriangrey

Visit site
The way this thread has gone has made me gip. First of all every next post (yes I'm aware of the irony) has drawn attention to the fact that PS's horse has been put down. Whatever the reason he was a troubled individual - look back people who have short memories. Why not let PS come to terms with it, hounding another poster won't bring him back. Run free Prophet's Star.

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
I'm completely gobsmacked by reading this, I joined HHO in 2003 & was a regular poster until about 2007, when I had my kids & life got busy, but I've always lurked & very occasionally still posted, back when it started (& I have some genuinely good long time friends from back then) if you didn't really like someone, you just ignored them, yes people fell out & disagreed, but generally it was a very friendly & incredibly supportive place to post/discuss etc.

What happened??

What a very odd thread to have just read, & what a terrible shame

MyDogIsAnIdiot

Visit site
My condolences to the Sparkles :(.

I really enjoy all of the comp and training reports but don't tend to post as I don't feel knowledgable enough to offer anything of any value. There's a few threads I want to start at the moment (one about current struggles with my cob, one about classical dressage and some books) but fear that they'd bore everyone thoroughly to tears.

doriangrey

Visit site

I really enjoy all of the comp and training reports but don't tend to post as I don't feel knowledgable enough to offer anything of any value. There's a few threads I want to start at the moment (one about current struggles with my cob, one about classical dressage and some books) but fear that they'd bore everyone thoroughly to tears.

You should post :) Everyone has something valuable to add.

JFTDWS

Visit site

Post them.

Heaven knows this forum needs more well intentioned posts these days.

This thread. Good god :(

popsdosh

Visit site
afraid to say that everybody condemning CPT just goes to show the problem your like a load of sheep! Whilst the loss of the horse is sad for all involved CPT did no more than mention something lots were aware of through different media,once this information is out there it is public so what are you all getting so high and mighty over. I am sorry PS for this to have been used in this thread but it just highlights the mentallity of the herd that has ruined this forum.
Get real !! the TT sisters can dish it out as well as any and I am sure they would not disagree but had mellowed slightly with time ! It is unfortunate that CPT felt the need to mention it on here but I did notice an apology a bit further on which of course all you commenting have gone back and read the original rather than just jumping in! Sure you have!!!

Doormouse

Visit site
afraid to say that everybody condemning CPT just goes to show the problem your like a load of sheep! Whilst the loss of the horse is sad for all involved CPT did no more than mention something lots were aware of through different media,once this information is out there it is public so what are you all getting so high and mighty over. I am sorry PS for this to have been used in this thread but it just highlights the mentallity of the herd that has ruined this forum.
Get real !! the TT sisters can dish it out as well as any and I am sure they would not disagree but had mellowed slightly with time ! It is unfortunate that CPT felt the need to mention it on here but I did notice an apology a bit further on which of course all you commenting have gone back and read the original rather than just jumping in! Sure you have!!!

I think to be fair that most of us 'sheep' were more stirred up by the post on her blog which did seem rather unkind.

3Beasties

Visit site
did notice an apology a bit further on which of course all you commenting have gone back and read the original rather than just jumping in! Sure you have!!!

There was very little sincerity in that apology.

Sheep

Visit site
Not to mention the lack of apology for the blog comments.

But it's way more fun to just condemn everyone as sheep.

Baaa?

I think that is unfair to sheep!

Seriously though, I think most have spoken out because PS had chosen to not post on here. There must have been a reason for that. It is well known that the sisters and CPT do not get on, therefore seemed strange to many that CPT would be the one to announce it, coupled with the blog post.

Bigbenji

Visit site
Popsdosh- think what you like. I'm far from a sheep thank you very much and also more than aware that ctps comment was a personal dig and one that I thought was uncalled for hence my reply. Sure it's water off a ducks back anyway.

normally the one nice thing about this forum is people being supportive of others loosing horses no matter what the circumstance.

Anyhoo just my two pence worth!

popsdosh

Visit site
Can I just ask why should there be an apology for a personal blog comment.you either read the blog or you dont end of! most if not all of the people commenting now will never have been aware of it! I dont mind betting 75% of those that have commented will still not have read it just merely jumping on the bandwagon,some I suggest wont even know what they are commenting about! Just goes to show how this forum has gone downhill.
I can assure you and you may be blissfully unaware worse comments have been made on social media about CPT by the so called victims here,its just a fuss was never made about it.

popsdosh

Visit site
So the fact that PS sadly!!! lost her horse cannot be mentioned on here although it is common knowledge to all others on social media. There is a reason it was not mentioned on here! and that was PSs choice however it was far from common knowledge!
I do not support mentioning it in this thread however forums are dangerous places sometimes and are open to free speech this has just gone to show how the gang mentallity gets out of hand and has proved the reason for the thread so a worthwhile social experiment maybe!

Last edited: