Why do people want to own cobs?

caitlin95uk

Visit site
:eek: come to H&H said my friend - they are not all scary - its a really nice forum she said:eek:
why do i own a cob [ albeit a supersized & hairless one ] let me ponder - horses i have owned/loaned
Perry - warmblood - "I likes bucking"
Arizona - warmblood - "I'm rearing cos that leaf is looking at me funny"
Oliver - TBx - "my hobbies include - reversing into ditches & bolting"
Ruby - supersized cob - "Yes its fine hack me to the dressage - ride me thru a kennell club summer camp - bring me home - i like living out"

:):):):):):)

Very very very true :') made me laugh too!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
:eek: come to H&H said my friend - they are not all scary - its a really nice forum she said:eek:
why do i own a cob [ albeit a supersized & hairless one ] let me ponder - horses i have owned/loaned
Perry - warmblood - "I likes bucking"
Arizona - warmblood - "I'm rearing cos that leaf is looking at me funny"
Oliver - TBx - "my hobbies include - reversing into ditches & bolting"
Ruby - supersized cob - "Yes its fine hack me to the dressage - ride me thru a kennell club summer camp - bring me home - i like living out"

:):):):):):)

That would be me, then!
My bad.

You love it, really! Group hug, anyone?

Witchy

Visit site
come ride Joe, he's a 14.3 short fat hairy cob but when he wants to go fast, he's a pocket rocket, like he's had dynamite shoved up his arse :D

My friend rode him and asked him for a canter - he flat out galloped with her, scared the living daylights out of her and she got off stating that he was faster than her 17hh warmblood.

Stick THAT up ya toffy-nosed-not-a-proper-horse Pipe!
(Sticks two fingers up at the screen after posting)....

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
come ride Joe, he's a 14.3 short fat hairy cob but when he wants to go fast, he's a pocket rocket, like he's had dynamite shoved up his arse :D

My friend rode him and asked him for a canter - he flat out galloped with her, scared the living daylights out of her and she got off stating that he was faster than her 17hh warmblood.

Stick THAT up ya toffy-nosed-not-a-proper-horse Pipe!
(Sticks two fingers up at the screen after posting)....

I wouldn't want to ride 'Joe the short fat hairy cob' in case anyone saw me (especially one that doesn't know basic aids).
Urgh, the thought has made me feel queasy.
S :D

jessicabeau1

Visit site
I love cobs...although I own a fantastically bred Hanoverian who is rather slow and does need you to use your legs, who is a genuinely safe horse ok yes he is only 7 and can spook at silly things but hell he is still a baby and you can sit to his spooks no sweat !!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
well shils has....

3028465155_69af0ec9f2.jpg

pesadilla___HORSE_FIRE__by_MissNariel.jpg

flaming-horse_size_800x500.jpg

1946093_bc6c_625x1000.jpg