Why do people want to own cobs?

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
Shils, that is very true, although I think cobs have bigger (donkey like) ears so you may beable to tell them apart.

Welshies however have sticky out pucky eyes so you would, for example, beable to (just) tell the difference between a welshy and a hippo..

Remember the WPS are watching you!

:D

smossy

Visit site
Shils, that is very true, although I think cobs have bigger (donkey like) ears so you may beable to tell them apart.

Welshies however have sticky out pucky eyes so you would, for example, beable to (just) tell the difference between a welshy and a hippo..

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RUDE:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

TUT TUT
least the got a shape lol

guido16

Visit site
Thing is, would you want such an ugly table in your house?

And the problem with that, you would need big wide doors to get their gigantic lardy backsides into the living room

smossy

Visit site
Bet you cant use your TB as a wine glass holder !

going back to looking at spending all that money saved on vets bills,with having my sweet little cob.

guido16

Visit site
I dont need to use my TB as a wine holder, I use a thermal mug with a handy strap for my wine when riding.

And hey, your stretching the boundaries a bit by suggesting cobs actually go riding. Surely its more a case of getting their lardy backsides half way down the road and needing to turn back again as its taken so long its getting dark?

:)

smossy

Visit site
well at least we can see where we are going
On a TB spinning, jogging, spooking
thats its not on box rest of course lol:)

smossy

Visit site
Table welllllllll
Hat rack.... ring a bell
Arrr and of course you will need a trusty cob to hack out with when your TB is having a nervous breakdown cause its windy:rolleyes:

The rug companies love you guys
52 outdoors
52 stables
duvets
ear muffs
leg warmers
tail guards if they have one to speak of :D:D
face masks
hot water bottles
centrally heated stables

lol:D

skewbald_again

Visit site
I have not read all this thread, because it is patently a daft question.
A good cob has the face of the lady of the house, and the arse of the maid.

Those who are unfortunate enough to have ended up the reverse, are jealous :D

guido16

Visit site
Come here and say that:mad: I'll see you in the car park:p

Anyway when was the last time you rode a horse (cob) that is. A TB is a skitzo speed:eek: that either bombs off:mad: or won't go unless his friend comes to keep them company :rolleyes:

I hope your not planning on riding your cob to the car park? I will be waiting ages........

I would ride the cob where I keep my horses but I cant do the splits and dont want to dislocate my hips....

DragonSlayer

Visit site
Wow...is all I can say.

Read the first 12 pages and lost the will to live.

I have a cob, a Shetland, an Arab, a Welshie, a Shire X and a Standardbred. Pretty diverse eh? I'm a horse-lover, not a selective-breed lover. I'm pretty good at accepting the personality of any horse, big or small...no favorites with me, if I like the soul of the horse, then it's good enough for me....

People say this thread is 'a joke'. When it offends just one person, it is not a joke.

People tell others to 'lighten up' over comments that are obviously VERY insulting at times.

Just consider this for a moment...

To what right has someone got to insult something of someone elses? There's that old saying...

'Ne'er a truer word said in jest'.

But I guess it's ok to carry on insulting eh? 'Because it's only a joke'....

Sorry, don't go for that one.

There's a word thats been used once or twice here already...

TROLLS.....

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
I hope your not planning on riding your cob to the car park? I will be waiting ages........

I would ride the cob where I keep my horses but I cant do the splits and dont want to dislocate my hips....

You would need a mounting block anyway...cos cobs are so fat and witherless, that the saddles spin round...
...not that it would be worth the effort getting on, anyway...and someone might see you - urgh.
S :D

skewbald_again

Visit site
guido16 and shilasdair ... can I suggest you deal with your issues about not being able to prise your legs apart, *elsewhere*? I feel your pain, and sense your lack of fulfillment, but this is neither the time nor the place ... ;)

Spudlet

Visit site
I had a cob once.
Didn't much care for it and went back to baguettes....

Dada dadadaaa da HEY!:D

Now, I'm sure I staked this thread through the heart at least once already... maybe this time, a silver bullet will do the job...?
k030.gif

skewbald_again

Visit site
I wonder if the NHS statistics can show that the majority of people who get hip replacements are cob owners........

:p

ooh, no, use it or lose it. Flexy keeps you sexy.
It's lack of use as does for you.
Like mental powers. No amount of Sudoku will make up for years with a TB.

guido16

Visit site
Fantastic, I`m being called a troll!!!!

Thats hysterical!

I think if you read any of my posts you will realise I dont live under a bridge, but bless you for thinking so...

guido16

Visit site
Spudlet,

You should know by now that the best murder weapon is a 4ft icicle....

I have one that I was meant to use on some farriers bint down south, but dont think its needed anymore. Dya want it?