Another fatal dog attack

Smitty

Visit site
I saw one today. Muzzled, on a stretchy lead, was uncomfortabley interested in me and my little dog who was ignoring it.

Person with it told it to stop, thankfully it did šŸ˜Š

paddy555

Visit site

above is the Fail's version. It seems to suggest the girl had 4 dogs and that one of her others a Staffie joined in.

Whatever happened the whole situation seems to be getting totally out of control.

paddy555

Visit site
This is a quote from a DM article today about the lady in post 4742 above who died.

very very sad but perhaps it is time for some to "give a f***.

It comes as heartbreaking videos emerged of her with her pets in happier times.

One TikTok video captioned 'my boy' shows the owner dancing in her kitchen with her dog and laughing. The overlaying audio hauntingly plays: 'This is my son, and I don't give a f*** if you think he looks aggressive.'

Posted in December, the footage with the audio continues: 'I don't give a f*** if you don't like the look of him, and I certainly don't give a f*** if you think the breed should be banned.'

Other videos play a compilation of photos with Ms Morey beaming and hugging her dogs as they lay on her.

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
This is a quote from a DM article today about the lady in post 4742 above who died.

One TikTok video captioned 'my boy' shows the owner dancing in her kitchen with her dog and laughing. The overlaying audio hauntingly plays: 'This is my son, and I don't give a f*** if you think he looks aggressive.'

Posted in December, the footage with the audio continues: 'I don't give a f*** if you don't like the look of him, and I certainly don't give a f*** if you think the breed should be banned.'

Other videos play a compilation of photos with Ms Morey beaming and hugging her dogs as they lay on her.
Well, she's all out of f*%@s to give now......

I'm Dun

Visit site

Always the same. They are just fur babies, blah, blah, blah, then they attack you, kill you, ripping your arm off in the process and have to be shot 4 times before they die.

How can anyone want to own one of these dogs? I just don't get it.

Fjord

Visit site
My neighbour has some sort of bully dog, apparently not an xl as he is too small. He's still a unit though! He's always seemed very friendly and soppy, and I have given him big fusses in the past, although have been a lot more cautious lately.

Today we saw him and our cats were nearby, apparently he's scared of cats. He didn't want to walk towards us and looked really unhappy, tail at half mast and head down. We definitely didn't fuss him today, for the first time I looked at him and really didn't trust him. His eyes looked different, maybe it was just my distrust but for the first time I really didn't like the look of him.

Celtic Jewel

Visit site
Is it French Bulldog they are the complete opposite to XL bulldog mine wants to be friends with everyone and is scared of everything including the hoover šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ . Technically speaking xl bulldogs are pit bull crossed with a staffy they arenā€™t even bulldogs they just a backyard breed cross of banned breeds you will see another crazy cross in the future.
My neighbour has some sort of bully dog, apparently not an xl as he is too small. He's still a unit though! He's always seemed very friendly and soppy, and I have given him big fusses in the past, although have been a lot more cautious lately.

Today we saw him and our cats were nearby, apparently he's scared of cats. He didn't want to walk towards us and looked really unhappy, tail at half mast and head down. We definitely didn't fuss him today, for the first time I looked at him and really didn't trust him. His eyes looked different, maybe it was just my distrust but for the first time I really didn't like the look of him.

Fjord

Visit site
Could it be he's maturing? Most seem to have been fine until they become adults.
Possibly, he's about 4 or 5 now I think
Is it French Bulldog they are the complete opposite to XL bulldog mine wants to be friends with everyone and is scared of everything including the hoover šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ . Technically speaking xl bulldogs are pit bull crossed with a staffy they arenā€™t even bulldogs they just a backyard breed cross of banned breeds you will see another crazy cross in the fufuture.
He's a Staffy crossed with something but I can't remember what. His owner said they were concerned he'd be classed as an XL but he's too short. I don't see him very often thankfully!

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
I am not sure if the link will work but My goodness, I feel quite traumatised watching this.:eek:

oldandgold

Visit site
OMG, I can't watch all of it for the same reason Mrs. Jingle. Whether it is those breeds or any other breed/type of dog there is no way on this earth should the idiot parent (I'm assuming it is a parent filming) be letting a baby bite on a dog, as well as all the other don't do's. I don't know whether to wait for a go fund me be set up to pay for a funeral, or see the wailing of the parent/s when they say the dog had never bitten before.

I despair :mad: :mad: :mad:

misst

Visit site
OH MY GOD. I felt sick watching that baby "bite" the bully. If you click onto the next video there is a little girl in pink obviously being asked to stroke the bully. She looks really uncomfortable. A boy and another dog join them and she still looks wary. Why put any child (or adult!) in this position?? My granddaughter would not have been allowed to pull any of the family dogs around like that and they were never ever allowed to nudge her and roll her round the floor:eek:

I'm Dun

Visit site
I have the most placid dogs in the world who both adore kids and wouldn't bat an eyelid if a baby did that to them, but there is NO WAY in hell I'd even dream of allowing it, and I'm pretty laid back about letting kids pet them etc. How can people be this bloody stupid? My hearts still racing after watching it.

Nasicus

Visit site
I am not sure if the link will work but My goodness, I feel quite traumatised watching this.:eek:

Stress yawn, 'bugger off' licks, yup, nothing wrong here /s šŸ˜¬

Goldenstar

Visit site

Holey Moley thatā€™s so scary these people are mad .