Anyone had any issues with Flair Equestrian

gemstoneflyer

Visit site
A friend of mine has ordered from them over 2 months ago now and haven't had anything, it's very disappointing after reading good reviews about them.

They didn't pay through PayPal but through bank transfer. I just wanted to see if anyone had similar issues with them.

Thanks

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Assuming is the same as flair equestrian on Facebook, I ordered something from them which took a while to arrive but they were easy to contact etc :)

amandaco2

Visit site
Easy to contact but to actually get the stuff ordered is a nightmare. If everything they say is trueb they must have huge claims with the delivery companies they use......how can they be so unlucky to have parcels lost 5 times? ? and also dont get back to you promptly , you have to chase and chase them. Personally i will not use again nor advise anyone else to, their service is laughable

Lynn11

Visit site
Yes, she had a breastplate advertised on the facebook Auction site.
Set as no reserve. I won it at £22, yes they do retail at more but it said no reserve and i won it fairly.

I messaged her and asked for her details so I could pay her for the item, then she started ignoring me.

Next thing I know its been readvertised with a reserve set at what I won it at.

If she didnt want it selling for a lower price then she should have just set a reserve. I just really wanted the breastplate :(

gemstoneflyer

Visit site
Oh dear that's a shame they could have sold it to you for for that price especially as it didn't have a reserve.

The admin on those groups are normally really good :)

TPO

Visit site
If it's the same one she posts all the time on the Twitter Eventing page on FB. She seems to be doing a lot of business via that page as lots of pictures of people with their new things from Flair. Perhaps post on that page to get her attention?

9tails

Visit site
Yes, she had a breastplate advertised on the facebook Auction site.
Set as no reserve. I won it at £22, yes they do retail at more but it said no reserve and i won it fairly.

I messaged her and asked for her details so I could pay her for the item, then she started ignoring me.

Next thing I know its been readvertised with a reserve set at what I won it at.

If she didnt want it selling for a lower price then she should have just set a reserve. I just really wanted the breastplate :(

Way to go to ruin a reputation! If I were you I'd be all over that as it's sneaky and mean.

CBAnglo

Visit site
Really? I have ordered tonnes from them over the years including on eBay and FB (both from the page and the auction) and not had any problems? I have bought about 6 pairs of jins, tendon boots, saddle pads etc. They once sent out the wrong colour jins. When I let them know they emailed a returns label and dispatched the correct jins at the same time (didn't even wait for the return). Really impressed the owner even messaged me whilst she was on holiday to let me know something I had ordered was on back order with the supplier.

gemstoneflyer

Visit site
Well you may have been lucky or may be because you paid through PayPal. Unfortunately because my friend paid through bank transfer it seems like she may just keep it.

It's not a small amount either which is a shame and she's asked for a refund on countless ocassions and either been ignored or told it's been done (it hasn't)

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Hi there !
This is Flair Equestrian. I have read the thread with interest. Your 'friend' wouldn't happen to be the notorious Leigh Robinson from Bespoke Equestrian would they?
All refunds are actioned as promptly as possible. I am an extremely approachable and friendly person, so if your friend is allegeding a refund hasn't been issued, perhaps they could contact me ? That way I can try to resolve. If I am not aware I can't assist.
We provide high quality items at well below RRP prices with hundreds of happy customers. Hopefully, we can keep it that way :)
If you would like to contact me personally please feel free, I do not 'block' or ignore people :)
Please bear in mind that we cannot be online 24 hours a day, we do attempt to respond as promptly as possible

Kindest Regards

Flair Equestrian xx

gemstoneflyer

Visit site
It isn't no the lady in question ordered a pair of boots from you over two months ago and despite various attempts no refund or goods have been received

gemstoneflyer

Visit site
She has tried on a number of occasions. I think she upset as she recommended your company to friends for good prices

I also know Leigh and she doesn't have anything to do with flair equestrian and doesn't even have bespoke any more ...

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
I am completely unaware of anyone who is waiting for a refund from months ago. If she can please just contact me I can attempt to rectify the situation. I am more than happy to look into this, without knowing who this person is I am blind and cannot assist.

I think hundreds of people have had issues with Bespoke, its none of my business as it has nothing at all to do with my company whatsoever. I would just like to get to the bottom of the issue you have raised if possible :) x

gemstoneflyer

Visit site
I will get her to email you I think she's on holiday at the moment though so might be a few days.

I will also ask Leigh to email and message her as know she was tying up loose ends and stuff so at least can try and help you that way x

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
I know what's happened with it hun .. there you go... I was only trying to help getting her items from Suppliers because she couldn't. Lesson learnt. Don't want a massive public ohh ha over it though as I'm not out to ruin her new equine venture or anything like that. Thanks anyway. Won't continue to post about it on here as it isn't fair really x

Astra

Visit site
Note to anyone planning on ordering from this company, based on my personal experience I would definitely only pay via paypal and don't hesitate to use the paypal dispute process if you find yourself in the position of requiring a refund that isn't forthcoming. Issue now resolved, but I won't be ordering from them again.