Beeston

AmiRobertson

Visit site
I know it's awful, completely unfair on the pony in question if it is really that dangerous to handle then it needs to be PTS not put in an even more distressing situation with complete morons who have no idea. These people are fanatical and scare mongering and its completely unfair on the horses and ponies currently in their care.

Clippy

Visit site
Judging by the posts on the page (and i've taken screenshots) if they refuse the genuine offer of a permanent, safe home for that section B, then there is something seriously wrong...

AMW

Visit site
I cant believe some of the comments on that group. I hope they let the B mare go. Just dont understand the demands for money but no piccies :/
they are deluded/demented...........

gabriel68

Visit site
i jioned last week I wont say my name just in case they ban me but am quite worried about whats going on there.

Liek has been said if the dontlet this lady take this Secion B then there is something wrong going on.

cant suss it all out yet but will be watching what they are upto.

Always banging on about donating and giving that Ruths account for people to deposit money into, isnt this against the law???? Shouldnt she be a registered charity or something? This could be very well fraud asking money and getting nothing in return from what I see she isnt a registered charity.

Ibblebibble

Visit site
I wish there was a like button, i am liking so many of these posts:D, it's almost a relief that she is coming to peoples attention and you agree that it looks like a big scam, was beginning to think i was just a cynical cow lol (ok i am but you know what i mean) allegedly someone got in contact with jackies landlord and she was handed an eviction notice but i'm beginning to have doubts on that. there were claims a charity called either horses for homes or homes for horses was set up, have checked every possible combination on companies house and there is no business of that name and someone else has checked with charity comm and said same!
regarding the horses this week, she has teamed up with some bird called Sara, now i'm betting that she is going to sell the horses on ruths behalf and thats why they were of a different 'class' this week, they don't want too much outlay before they can flog them!

FionaM12

Visit site
It os against the law gabriel. Its called fraud.

If they say they're a registered charity when they ask for money, and they aren't one I can see that that's fraud. But if people are daft enough to just hand over money "to help save the horses" :rolleyes: it might be hard to prove it's fraudulent I would think.

Adopter

Visit site
I wonder in that case what it is for, you have just proved what everyone is worried about they do not want good homes for the ponies. What are they doing with them.

Perhaps some publicity in local paper if daily mail does not pickthe story up, saying where are all these rescued horses and ponies, someone will know.

It is so wrong, guess we can only all alert WHW etc and hope they are monitoring.

Clippy

Visit site
That's scandalous.

I think they need reporting to Trading Standards or the Police for fraud. They have a good home offered and now they're wriggling out of it. What the hell are these people about!

gabriel68

Visit site
AmyMay is quite right they are saying they are a charity so what theyare doing is fraud!!

If people want to donate then thats upto them but they are being led by a false promise that this is going to be a charity and its wrong.

I want to go on and let rip but they will delete me so I will bide my time and wait for a good opportinty.

platypus

Visit site
As a 'charity' are they not infact a public service ie created for the public, can they still have a closed group and just throw people off when they feel like it?

Adopter

Visit site
As a 'charity' are they not infact a public service ie created for the public, can they still have a closed group and just throw people off when they feel like it?

We all know they have not been in exisitance long enough to be approved and registered as a charity, just wish I knew the best people to report them to.

I have nothing against them campaigning, but feel strongly that they are using ponies and horses to make a point and from what others have posted do not have the knowledge to care for them properly.

So sorry Rowan that you have not been successful.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Rowan I've been told the pony is available for rehoming, but you have to go through the 'correct' channels, whatever that means.

platypus

Visit site
Rowan I've been told the pony is available for rehoming, but you have to go through the 'correct' channels, whatever that means.

Probably means offer the right price, doubt they will be doing home checks etc but id be carefull about who actually owned the pony legally

rowan666

Visit site
I was told on my post the pony isnt part of the charity, she was bought on a seperate bill to ruths but that she may become available for rre homi.g in the future (even though she isnt with the charity!?) I have said on the thread If im given the registered charity number I would be more than happy to rehome through the propper channels... The girl who said this then changed the subject to another horse they are scamming money for! (the one ami mentioned earlier in this thread. My post and all comments are still on there.

Things is ruth herself sent me a friend request from her personal account, I quickely inboxed her regaurding the pony if tbey still have her, is she available for homing etc and she asked me to give her a call on her land line which another lady had just inboxed me, then the girl commented on my post saying piby isnt available.... Ruth isnt answering her phone so inboxed her, still no reply!

platypus

Visit site
They dont know what the hell they're doing. You're better off out of it x

Yeah what amymay said id be very carefull if you do get the pony as they can change their mind in a split second whos to say they wont demand said pony back from you one day, demand money etc i highly doubt it is a charity so dont know where you would stand having any rights unless you signed a contract stating which i cant see them writing :confused:

Last edited:

Clippy

Visit site
I had a look just. Talk about back peddling!

They know someone wants this pony and they know it's a good home. How can they justify buying horses for themselves when so many need "saving"? And they even posted a pic of the Bill of Sale from Beeston indicating they were begging for "donations" to buy it!

Scammers, thieves, fraudsters! Where the hell are these ponies anyway?

Any members on here who aren't banned from the group on FB, do screenshot often and keep hold of the evidence, I think it might be needed by the authorities!

here_i_am

Visit site
Is the sec b mare on either of the invoices they posted yesterday? What did she go for? £160? Im just confused cos one of the invoices says something like "excluding the chestnut mare at the top", but that went for 400-and-something i think. They say the sec b was bought separately, but there's a £160 chestnut mare on one of the invoices.
Im confused! But Im pregnant so I have an excuse! :D

rowan666

Visit site
Its madness! We ended up getting a beautifull little sec a instead whos perfect for what we wanted anyway, I just felt really sorry for the poor mare after she was aparently passed from pillar to post and would happily have gave her a home but also to see where and how she and the others were being kept!

Why didnt they just give a rescued one a home if there part of that charity! Hmmm very very strange