Beeston

noodle_

Visit site
amymay - do you know the dealer i think it is??

if so can you pm me a name - as if its the same person i bought ahorse off this person...

thanks

ets - if its the same dealer - i dont have a bad word to say about her!... :)

platypus

Visit site
thanks - shockingly...........ive been banned....

i said my piece!..................... :D

Haha what did you say...i guess you mentioned the truth or something anyone with common sense would understand

Now they want donations off people to pay for LIVERY!!!

noodle_

Visit site
basically

quesioned why there wasnt updates of these "rescued ponies"..... and stated some facts....

slaughter IS necessary..... you going to rescue every horse ?!?! is impossible - its not nice, and i wouldnt send mine to slaughter, but its life - without slaughter more horses would be abused and neglected in fields stood in ****....with no food..... THERE ARE FATES WORSE THAN DEATH................

noodle_

Visit site
turns out they didnt agree.........

each to their own but people need to realise we NEED humane slaughter..... we dont have homes for all these horses.....

i wouldnt send mine as shes my pet...but if i couldnt afford her and she wasnt sellable id have no hesitation in kissing her good night and sending her to the paddock in the sky......because i care....not because im heartless.

when will people realise horses dont have feelings as such or knowledge of life...they just live day to day.... WE have the feelings and then guilt....

platypus

Visit site
turns out they didnt agree.........

each to their own but people need to realise we NEED humane slaughter..... we dont have homes for all these horses.....

i wouldnt send mine as shes my pet...but if i couldnt afford her and she wasnt sellable id have no hesitation in kissing her good night and sending her to the paddock in the sky......because i care....not because im heartless.

when will people realise horses dont have feelings as such or knowledge of life...they just live day to day.... WE have the feelings and then guilt....

Exactly and those horses shes 'rescued' could have been out of it quickly and painless but are now going to go without veterinary attention/farriers etc as she cant afford it-will then be moved from yard to yard and if they ever do find a home will probably not be riding fit and end up back where they started!!!:mad:

lowjumper

Visit site
Wow, lowjumper. Landlord served eviction on who??

It's the property alledgedly, that looks after the dogs
http://www.happydogsdaycare-cheshire.co.uk/

Why do you think one of the charity people does not put her bank account details online?
Just think what prevents people from having a bank account !

See my previous posts

I believe Cheshire trading standards have looked at this but say they do not have enough evidence so if you want to submit evidence to them the more the merrier

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
This whole situation seems quite unreal. I haven't found the FB page, just read this thread. To be frank, I started to wonder if these demented "rescuers" aren't fronting for a meat man somewhere. :confused:

Seriously, I can think of no other explanation for the fact that the horses aren't available for re-homing, no-one can produce pictures of where they are, no-one knows where they are??:confused:
Sorry, I hope I'm wrong, although there's no evidence these "rescued" horses would actually be better off with this group of people.

platypus

Visit site
This whole situation seems quite unreal. I haven't found the FB page, just read this thread. To be frank, I started to wonder if these demented "rescuers" aren't fronting for a meat man somewhere. :confused:

Seriously, I can think of no other explanation for the fact that the horses aren't available for re-homing, no-one can produce pictures of where they are, no-one knows where they are??:confused:
Sorry, I hope I'm wrong, although there's no evidence these "rescued" horses would actually be better off with this group of people.

I absolutely agree AH theres something not right why are they so defensive, they know there doing wrong in the 1st place thats why they get rid of anyone who questions them or their actions-i think beeston is going to be interesting this week surely they will only put up with this woman for so long before it starts affecting business.

noodle_

Visit site
Is it on this week? I'm local and free so may pop along with MY camcorder lol !!

Ok that's childish but this woman needs sense drumming in!!! N then send the evidence to the daily fail!!!

platypus

Visit site
Is it on this week? I'm local and free so may pop along with MY camcorder lol !!

Ok that's childish but this woman needs sense drumming in!!! N then send the evidence to the daily fail!!!

Yeah there every wednesday except the 1st in the month i think-just dont let her spot you as no doubt you will be one of Turners and be showered with abuse!

rowan666

Visit site
I think AH is right, what other possible explanation is there? I asked them what the problem was with the mares chest and was she 100% in foal as I assumed they obviously had the vet out to her but my comment was deleted!!? I dont see why that is a problem to answer, obviously they havnt had the vet out orthey would surely of bin happy to update on thier good deeds!

They arnt selling or rehoming clearly... Ive tried! Maybe someone should enquire about another horse they bought, I bet they'l misteriously all of bin bought on a seperate bill!

platypus

Visit site
I think AH is right, what other possible explanation is there? I asked them what the problem was with the mares chest and was she 100% in foal as I assumed they obviously had the vet out to her but my comment was deleted!!? I dont see why that is a problem to answer, obviously they havnt had the vet out orthey would surely of bin happy to update on thier good deeds!

They arnt selling or rehoming clearly... Ive tried! Maybe someone should enquire about another horse they bought, I bet they'l misteriously all of bin bought on a seperate bill!

sorry you didnt get the mare rowan666, did ruth not get back to you at all?Seems shes not been on the group-leaving her little cronies to do the work for her

rowan666

Visit site
She inboxed me and asked me to call her land line before I was told by someone else the mare wasnt available, there was no answer and she then stopped responding to inbox msgs.. Very odd!

platypus

Visit site
She inboxed me and asked me to call her land line before I was told by someone else the mare wasnt available, there was no answer and she then stopped responding to inbox msgs.. Very odd!

odd is certainly the word-its almost as if there from another country that doesnt understand english or our ethics :confused:

rowan666

Visit site
Surely there has to be a way of finding out where all these horses have gone? Who is the best person to report them to? I cant imagine the police would care about this, and as for the charity commision, have they actually stated the ARE a charity? All that ive seen is them claiming they will be setting one up and it isnt actual done yet which is why they cant give us a charity number yet (i havent been on the page long though so obviously I may well be wrong)

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
It's a bizarre situation. Looking in from the outside (from very far away) I don't know much of the local detail. so in a sense I'm either objective or detached from reality ;) But I don't see any logical explanation for their conduct other than possible fronting for a meatman. Or "care in the community" gone very, very wrong :confused:

I think the unavailability of that little mare for Rowan, besides being sad, it a red flag. A dealer would surely be happy to turn a profit very quickly indeed; a rescuer would be thrilled at a good re-homing. What other viable explanations remain, then?:( Very sad and worrying.

Shettie

Visit site
Thy have said they are now registered as a charity, but don't want the " likes of us" to have number as its none of our business

rowan666

Visit site
Ive just seen they do actually claim to be a registered charity on someones post! I have just commented on thier post asking for land cheshire, telling them I have land and would be happy to help if they provide proof the horses bought on wed are safe and charity number provided.

rowan666

Visit site
Misterjay good idea! They are begging for money to keep a horse on livery even rhough after begging for money to buy it they said they have the perfect person to give it a forever home! Hmm they also with their desperate pleas for land in cheshire ASAP havnt taken me up my offer of land in return for hard evidence of the horses frm wed safety! If they wer that desperate as claimed how hard would it be to send pics of the horses in thier new place? They know I was there and know what horses they bought so they cant fob me off with any old pics of random ponies! (i actually dont have room to take more than two max but they dont know that!)

gabriel68

Visit site
I have responded that I have 30 acres of land and see what they say. They havent responded to me yet about pictures of these horses or their charity no so will see if they take the bait and think OMG 30 acres!!! If they are doing what they say they are and rescueing these horses they will jump at the chance. I have a feeling they wont though!!

galaxy

Visit site
I really would not be surprised if they were reading this thread Rowan.... Which is why your offer has been ignored....?

If you make an offer on there.... don't post about it on here!

gabriel68

Visit site
Woops seems they have banned me!!!!! Definately upto something then I cant get back on now for names and stuff want to at least follow this through and get them reported they obvisouly upto no good.

BlairandAzria

Visit site
I'd be very suprised if they're not reading this.

I also would absolutely not recommend following anyone from Beeston.

Be safe, report through the proper and appropriate channels - I know there is the temptation to think that the authorities take too long, but please be safe and sensible - there is a poster on here who got involved, offered land etc and now reports of assault and abuse from some of these people.

horseydebbie

Visit site
I assume that they need land and livery desperately because once she is evicted from her house she wont have the acre or stable. Not that this is much used with 30+ horses. Did she actually pay for all the horses she bought last week.
Something about all this is suspect. She is definatley not just buying rescue cases