Beeston

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
Heartbeat Home for Horses website shows this number, as far as I can see: Registered Charity No.1106722
Not sure why anyone might think they're the same as the Beeston Bounders!?:confused:

rowan666

Visit site
Amymay us correct and just means they have registered the business name so no other organisation can use that nane. Dosnt mean they are up and running as a business abd certainly not a charity!

doriangrey

Visit site
I wouldn't put these people in charge of pet rats, it's very disturbing reading and nothing I can do as I live over the water. But, I feel afraid for the horses going into their 'care'. I also think they they are monitoring this thread and they are delusional in what they think a horse requires. I wonder how this 'dangerous' pony is being managed - the poor soul. Maybe a petition? I'm at a loss.

Shettie

Visit site
Sorry Ancient Hacker, just copied what they wrote in response to the charity number and info they gave.

Yeap indeed not a reg charity but still trying to obtain donations by deception in saying they are

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
Sorry Ancient Hacker, just copied what they wrote in response to the charity number and info they gave.

Yeap indeed not a reg charity but still trying to obtain donations by deception in saying they are

Shettie, am I missing something here? Because the numbers don't match at all.
They gave a charity number which is not the same as the Heartbeat one, so I'm not sure why Heartbeat appeared on here anyway? Sorry if I'm being dense but the connection flew over my head...

Beentheredonethat

Visit site
charity number is 8476744 home for horses

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/

Name & Registered Office:
HOME FOR HORSES LTD
ROSEHILL HOUSE PYGONS HILL LANE
LYDIATE
LIVERPOOL
ENGLAND
L31 4JF
Company No. 08476744

Date of Incorporation: 08/04/2013

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: PRI/LTD BY GUAR/NSC (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital)
Nature of Business (SIC):
None Supplied
Accounting Reference Date: 30/04
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 08/01/2015
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 06/05/2014
Mortgage: Number of charges: ( 0 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )
Previous Names:
No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.
UK Establishment Details
There are no UK Establishments associated with this company.
Oversea Company Info
There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

This is just a registered office address and will be the address of the organisation that helped set up the company. These details have nothing to do with the Charities Commission. I'll try and do a directors search at work tomorrow.

Adopter

Visit site
Heartbeat Home for Horses website shows this number, as far as I can see: Registered Charity No.1106722
Not sure why anyone might think they're the same as the Beeston Bounders!?:confused:

What an apt description 'Beeston Bounders', I could think of something a lot less polite, but at least this one can be used in public.

What a fast moving situation, so are the horses now going to be owned by a limited company, so when it goes bust for not having paid for anything, probably including food etc. the people involved are not liable?

Still no news of where these horses and ponies are, why can they just not reassure people they are being properly looked after, that is all we want to know and see pictures and be told openly where they are ... I still think that all this hiding gives us cause for concern.

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
What an apt description 'Beeston Bounders', I could think of something a lot less polite, but at least this one can be used in public.

What a fast moving situation, so are the horses now going to be owned by a limited company, so when it goes bust for not having paid for anything, probably including food etc. the people involved are not liable?

Still no news of where these horses and ponies are, why can they just not reassure people they are being properly looked after, that is all we want to know and see pictures and be told openly where they are ... I still think that all this hiding gives us cause for concern.

Adopter, I'm on my BEST behaviour ;) The mystery is that the horses appear to be vanishing in to the ether somewhere. I can't fathom how an active and interested group of genuine people on this forum, with good networking skills, haven't been able to find any hint of where the creatures are - another red flag! I'm sure, though, that the commitment evident here will get the truth.
Meantime, where's the Daily Wail when you need them?

Beentheredonethat

Visit site
This is just a registered office address and will be the address of the organisation that helped set up the company. These details have nothing to do with the Charities Commission. I'll try and do a directors search at work tomorrow.

Managed to get into my Companies House account from home. Sole director is Jacqueline Elizabeth Jones. Its a limited company and the number they have quoted is a Companies House registration number. Rather ill advised for her to be quoting it as a charity number when it has nothing to do with a charity. An outright attempt at deceipt IMO.

Shettie

Visit site
To be honest I have no idea about charitys/companies. It was just posted onto facebook to show there was a charity reg number so I copied it onto here.
It's all a little too much for my brain :p

missieh

Visit site
So still no sign of the horses! No pictures, no verification of anything. I too, like the posters a few pages back think that the horses coukd be going for slaughter. Does anyone else think they could be shipping them to Ireland for slaughter? All will be passported and legitimate.

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
To be honest I have no idea about charitys/companies. It was just posted onto facebook to show there was a charity reg number so I copied it onto here.
It's all a little too much for my brain :p

Me too, Shettie - and please don't for a moment think I was having a go at you, I too was expressing my confusion. It's too much for my brain, too. The whole saga defies logic, on every level.
Still looks like there is no evidence of happy endings for these poor ponies.

lula

Visit site
So still no sign of the horses! No pictures, no verification of anything. I too, like the posters a few pages back think that the horses coukd be going for slaughter. Does anyone else think they could be shipping them to Ireland for slaughter? All will be passported and legitimate.

what jackie's horses?!! HEH, no, i dont.

Shettie

Visit site
No worries, I didn't even look in detail what I copied. I can't make head or tail of anything to do with them :D They truely are a totally different species I think.

platypus

Visit site
There begging for livery money so i highly doubt they have any for the rest they have to be cared for :mad: Anyone going to beeston this week? maybe keep an eye out for her, what shes buying

rowan666

Visit site
Grrr wish I hadnt taken,myself off the page so soon now! Anyway has anyone got a screen print of them claiming this is thier charity number??? This is the evidence the charity commision/police and trading standards need!

lula

Visit site
Grrr wish I hadnt taken,myself off the page so soon now! Anyway has anyone got a screen print of them claiming this is thier charity number??? This is the evidence the charity commision/police and trading standards need!

i think its on The Mad House group

Toast

Visit site
This is an absolute train wreck, notice how no matter what donations they get, they're always short! There's one poor woman on there donating her socks off and I just want to message her and tell her to stop giving her money to these nutters!!!

platypus

Visit site
This is an absolute train wreck, notice how no matter what donations they get, they're always short! There's one poor woman on there donating her socks off and I just want to message her and tell her to stop giving her money to these nutters!!!

Hopefully they will see sense-theres quite a few(maybe from here:p) on there now questioning them and seems they are running out of answers-i know 5 year olds that could have arranged to buy said pony off dealer and arrange livery for it better than these