Beeston

horseydebbie

Visit site
I cannot believe this!!! After all she said about saving them from the meat man, she is taking them back to Beeston. Is this true or another fairy story. If she does sell them is she going to refund the money to people who have donated. Doubt it. I will definatly be going to Beeston on Wednesday

Natch

Visit site
It sounds to me like playing up for the audience. I for one do not believe horses will be sent back to Beeston. If they are on Wednesday, I will eat my hat (although autocortect thinks I should eat my Hay! :D)

Adopter

Visit site
I cannot believe this!!! After all she said about saving them from the meat man, she is taking them back to Beeston. Is this true or another fairy story. If she does sell them is she going to refund the money to people who have donated. Doubt it. I will definatly be going to Beeston on Wednesday

Wiil be waiting for your update after sale!!

Can not believe this will happen, what about the donations! Poor horses and poor people who have been taken in and donated, I hope they could afford to lose money for no reason.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Jackie claims she has used her own money to buy the horses. What has she done with the donations, then?

I just love the use of the word 'haters' which is thrown around at anyone who dares to dispute anything this lot have done.

It's charming to see how Jackie and her family have turned against her sister, although this could well be a facade.

Last edited:

horseydebbie

Visit site
I don't believe that JJ and RJ know what the truth is. Whats to stop her saying she put them through Beeston but actually moves them somewhere else. No one could prove whether she has or hasn't sold them through the sale. She might be saying this to stop all the hassle. I'll wait and see what happens on Wednesday! Should be interesting. Does anyone else plan on going?

Elsiecat

Visit site
I don't believe that JJ and RJ know what the truth is. Whats to stop her saying she put them through Beeston but actually moves them somewhere else. No one could prove whether she has or hasn't sold them through the sale. She might be saying this to stop all the hassle. I'll wait and see what happens on Wednesday! Should be interesting. Does anyone else plan on going?

I'm after a new saddle and bridle so I may attend if I have funds for new things.. Of course I'll have to wait for the horses just in case anything interesting happens :eek:

Clippy

Visit site
They must have got wind trading standards and such like are closing in on them, bunch of loons, they should have started rehoming from the start if they were genuine. Wonder if they'l sell me the mare i wanted now!

Rowan, IMO, the way you were treated over that mare was a major factor in their undoing. For me it highlighted the fact that they were NOT bidding against the meatman but against private buyers and they were NOT interested in getting the ponies into safe homes so they could "save" more.

It brought home the fact that there was a hidden agenda. We may never know their true intentions but their refusal to let that pony go to you really did show they were not genuine and shed a dim light on what they were doing!

Shettie

Visit site
Would be tempted even though so far but nags got op tomorrow, know quite a few people going.
It gets to the point where you have heard so much of it over the last few months you can't help but flip, will regret it in the morning. But there really isn't enough brick walls around

platypus

Visit site
Who's off to beeston tomorrow platypus??

Someone please ask her why she's bidding against private individuals! :mad:

Ruth!!:eek:

The answer to why they bid against private buyers was-its not my fault if you want a pony bid on it or come and tell me the next one is safe dont just moan about it after:rolleyes: and of course shes back to saying everyone is a turner and nobody wants her to go and 'save' these ponies because they want them for themselves and shes causing prices to rise which means they have to pay more.....off to bang my head against a wall

platypus

Visit site
You don't like other people in !!! Want the show to yourselves !!! I worked that out days ago. It shines and is completely clear and no I'm not talking with homes for horses.... But I know one thing you didn't want them me around because your greedy and don't give a damm where or who the horses go to as long as outsiders you feel don't come in!!! Because we I saved and put the cheap prices up!!! Speaking up for the horses and then they were not so easy to get for meat. Worked you out!!! Stinks and you wanted the whole auction for you!!!

Shettie

Visit site
I have a bad mind :D :D Must say it's once of the nicest insults shes ever given me.

I would say I hope she doesn't go tomorrow and has listened but I'm not too sure.
Yes you have to go up and say don't bid on the next one it's safe, who does she think she is? The auctioneer?

platypus

Visit site
I have a bad mind :D :D Must say it's once of the nicest insults shes ever given me.

I would say I hope she doesn't go tomorrow and has listened but I'm not too sure.
Yes you have to go up and say don't bid on the next one it's safe, who does she think she is? The auctioneer?

Have you been a horror yet shettie i think thats my favourite so far or witch hmm :cool:

Shettie

Visit site
Horror, turner, blood on my hands, evil, murderer, foals dying mothers dying because of me.....just to name a few.

Fed up, gave her some really good points and info about getting those ponies back if she wanted, had abandoned ones on our land before so know just a little bit, but nope no listening at all.

Oh and the best, I know nothing about horses and am jealous :D

horseydebbie

Visit site
Just leaving to get a good seat for viewing the pantomime! (sorry I mean Beeston) Will let you know when I get back (about 4) what she gets up to. I'm afraid it's going to be a repeat of every other week they have been there. I now think that JJ saying horses were going back in sale was another red herring.

horseydebbie

Visit site
Well what a surprise she didn't turn up! There were about 50 horses/ponies in the sale, but I am 99% certain that none were JJ's All of the other times i have seen her there the police have also been there. No police today, which makes me think Wright & Manley knew she wouldn't be going. Do you think they have banned her? Horse prices back to normal, and in fact i would say almost half didn't sell. Some nice young ponies went for around £50 each. Worth taking a chance on, as young enough to do something with. This now leaves the question, where are the 30+ horses she has bought?

rowan666

Visit site
I was there too, non of the ones she bought the other week were there, we also thought it was odd the police wernt there!? Was turner there? Im sure i heard the auctioneer say turner a couple of times when the hammer went down.

horseydebbie

Visit site
I think he was the middle aged guy to the right of auctioneer, by rails. Going slightly bald, mousy/grey hair and on thin side. Stood today with over weight guy. At least I think it was him. Only had him pointed out to me once. I just don't know what to think of it all. I was convinced she would be there. I didn't recognise any of the horses as JJ's the only ones I was doubtful about were some of the younger coloured ones. I did see HAPPA and Animal Health there talking to auctioneer. Now all we need to know is where are the horses she has already bought. Anything on facebook? I suspect she has been banned from Beeston, especially if not paying