Beeston

platypus

Visit site
Haha taken from the stop horse slaughter group in response to what is the mad house

Is it horse and hound? They are vile!!

:confused::rolleyes:

trottingon

Visit site
Lowjumper - the lydiate address is a livery stables, fact, I should know I've been there plenty of times, as per my previous post.

Whether or not it is used as a registered address for lots of companies or not, I don't know. so I can't comment on that.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Apparently all horses are headed back to Beeston, as business owner has decided it's more trouble than it's worth.

platypus

Visit site
Seriously ??????????? :confused:

Poor, poor horses. Thought some had already been rehomed .. this is unbelieveable.

Sadly seems to be the truth-like somebody said its going to be a case of the rescued needing rescuing!But knowing these lot they could all change there mind again tomorow

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
You need to come into the mad house, it's all going on....go on make use of the link I sent you....you know you want too

Shettie, thanks - I had a look but I can tell you I'm even more confused than ever before! It is totally unintelligible :eek: So does anyone know where the horses are?:confused:

FionaM12

Visit site
There's more than one acre at the rose hill farm address in lydiate.

I've only just seen this! Rose Hill Farm?! Really? It used to belong to a very good friend of mine, in fact a horse of mine used to live there. How is it mixed up in all this please, without me reading the entire thread? :eek:

rowan666

Visit site
They must have got wind trading standards and such like are closing in on them, bunch of loons, they should have started rehoming from the start if they were genuine. Wonder if they'l sell me the mare i wanted now!

platypus

Visit site
They must have got wind trading standards and such like are closing in on them, bunch of loons, they should have started rehoming from the start if they were genuine. Wonder if they'l sell me the mare i wanted now!

I think you should ask rowan??would you still have her?
And yes they must have realised they cant get away with it anymore and thought the would be getting a knock at the door first thing tomorrow morning so staged all this tonight.

rowan666

Visit site
Well i dont really need her, we did get another from beeston thats turned out to be worth her weight in gold, i only wanted to offer her a home so she could have a safe place to foal but i would certainly think about it still, im going to beeston on wed if shes their we probobly would buy her if not i dont know if i can bare to deal with the strange people again, hmm i dont know ill have to discuss with my son

FionaM12

Visit site
I've only just seen this! Rose Hill Farm?! Really? It used to belong to a very good friend of mine, in fact a horse of mine used to live there. How is it mixed up in all this please, without me reading the entire thread? :eek:

Checking back through the thread, it isn't Rose Hill Farm, it's Rose Hill House. I knew the people who lived there too. That's a big house with as I remember, not much land. RH Farm next door was indeed a stables with plenty of land, but not RH House.

platypus

Visit site
Checking back through the thread, it isn't Rose Hill Farm, it's Rose Hill House. I knew the people who lived there too. That's a big house with as I remember, not much land. RH Farm next door was indeed a stables with plenty of land, but not RH House.

Sorry i don't want to go through all the pages, but is this where shes supposed to live?
Apparently the horses are kept on one acre in garages that aren't actally hers to use, she runs a dog daycare and a b&b too

FionaM12

Visit site
Sorry i don't want to go through all the pages, but is this where shes supposed to live?
Apparently the horses are kept on one acre in garages that aren't actally hers to use, she runs a dog daycare and a b&b too

It was the address on Merseyside on the Company House details earlier, and someone had said it was a stables. However, I think it may be just an office address as the stables are the farm next door.

Mind you, I haven't been there for about 30 years. :eek:

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Is the Mad House group just a group to discuss the horses/actions? Who runs the group? And they really ought to shut that Laura elms up, she's a dreadful spokesperson! Loving Zade! They don't get that they're driving up prices and encouraging others to use Beeston. Why haven't they answered the question of why they bid against private buyers?

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site

Already asked that one. Not a chance.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
It was the address on Merseyside on the Company House details earlier, and someone had said it was a stables. However, I think it may be just an office address as the stables are the farm next door.

It is just the address used for the business. Not where the horses (well, 9 of them anyway) are kept.

They are kept at home, with access to 1 acre only.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Is the Mad House group just a group to discuss the horses/actions? Who runs the group? And they really ought to shut that Laura elms up, she's a dreadful spokesperson! Loving Zade! They don't get that they're driving up prices and encouraging others to use Beeston. Why haven't they answered the question of why they bid against private buyers?

Ah CT - so observant of you. :D

MurphysMinder

Visit site

She lives near Middlewich, not just horses, do a search on Cheshire Chihuahuas!