Beeston

widget

Visit site
Ironically Ruth breeds kittens and sells them and due to te fact she has annoyed her neighbours has eight cats locked in one room in her house. By her own admission it stinks of cat wee. Welfare? PAH! Breeding kittens when the world is over run with them, 'rescuing' horses from Beeston then having nowhere to put them? She wouldn't know animal welfare if it poked her in the eye!

lowjumper

Visit site
Ironically Ruth breeds kittens and sells them and due to te fact she has annoyed her neighbours has eight cats locked in one room in her house. By her own admission it stinks of cat wee. Welfare? PAH! Breeding kittens when the world is over run with them, 'rescuing' horses from Beeston then having nowhere to put them? She wouldn't know animal welfare if it poked her in the eye!

jackie does the dog side of things

http://www.happydogsdaycare-cheshire.co.uk/

Next time at beeston ask her what a CCJ means and failed limited companies.
or in a previous life

http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/news/1385337.brides_up_in_arms_at_missing_shop_owner/

hackneylass2

Visit site
What cats does this Ruth breed? If she is registered with GCCF, CA or a breed society maybe a nod in their direction would not go amiss.

I have links with a lot of cat clubs so would welcome any info.

Cheers.

lowjumper

Visit site
How do you know that is the same woman?

The surname is from a past relationship

It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, I am just trying to warn you, do not trust these two.
Should you want to give money give it to a horse charity or something similar.

I am just trying to stop all horse lovers from wasting their money by placing it in the wrong hands.

horsestar

Visit site
They filmed what they thought was the meat man and posted it to you tube! This was in beeston on the first day they turned up. Big argument at the end. The meat man guy is actually in the black jacket not the tweed!!! Type in beeston movie 2013 to you tube!!!!

platypus

Visit site
These deluded people actually think they have helped shut down red lion!! but now dont want the horses to be exported, so are planning on going to beeston and buying as much as they can and are already asking for money :eek:

Ladyinred

Visit site
These deluded people actually think they have helped shut down red lion!! but now dont want the horses to be exported, so are planning on going to beeston and buying as much as they can and are already asking for money :eek:

Reading around the various FB groups, Beeston is going to be a car crash this week. It has all the potential to turn very nasty.

platypus

Visit site
Reading around the various FB groups, Beeston is going to be a car crash this week. It has all the potential to turn very nasty.

In what way?? Is there no way they can refuse to let these groups/protesters in-obviously hard to identify them, maybe have them removed once inside and form

horsestar

Visit site
The police have attended each week which has been a good thing not that it stops anything. But They do stick out like a sore thumb with their video camara and a huge group of them round the ring. I am going this week to have another look at the goings on!
P.s we did eventually manage to buy one right at the end of the last auction.

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Amymay would it be worth a call to Cheshire police just to let them know that trouble is expected - they might be more aware and send a bigger presence? If theres concrete plans afoot via faceache etc might be worth emailing them a screen shot - I'm happy to do so if you want to forward me the info.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Going to? It already has.

Sadly I'm not surprised.

So they're going to keep on buying more while unable to care for the ones they have too?

Are they trying to rehome the horses they have?

It's just going to get worse and worse and a proper charity will probably have to clear up the mess.

tessybear

Visit site
- Last time i was on the fb page... i left after questioning them and receiving abuse from a bunch of uneducated "women". They were putting colts in with mares, turning them out into concrete areas no bedding down etc so if those horses needed a wee most would not have gone due to splash. They seemed to think they were super heroes and by giving these horses out on "loan" to people they were doing the world some good.

What happens when these "loan" homes give up ? multiple reasons why people may give up in this climate !

What happens when they get so many bloody horses hey cannot visit each horse and check it's being cared for ?

And perhaps the most worrying who on earth will pay for all the feed and vet bills ? Who will pay to have their feet done ?

Idiots... everywhere :eek:;)

Hairy Old Cob

Visit site
There are Far too Many old infirm unwanted horses in this Country Humane Slaughter all the way rather than these stupid charities and welfare organisations that just want to perpetuate suffering of old horses that it would be better off and kinder for them to be Slaughtered Humanely rather than this
"WE have too Save Everthing" Mentality

Fii

Visit site
Has the facebook page gone, or have I just been ejected? :confused: :eek:

i have infiltrated the fb page, i havent posted anything yet as i would be ejected, keeping a low profile to see what is going on! Very difficult, there is a lot of back patting and waffle! :rolleyes:

platypus

Visit site
i have infiltrated the fb page, i havent posted anything yet as i would be ejected, keeping a low profile to see what is going on! Very difficult, there is a lot of back patting and waffle! :rolleyes:

Me too im just watching, however it makes me so angry that these people seem to have zero knowledge of what they are actually talking about and are more interested in posting pictures of foals saying how cute, this is how a mother and foa should be etc. These 'rescue' horses seem to have disappeared yet they are asking for money to buy more :confused: seriously deluded women who i think are just more interested in the drama of arguing with others who pose questions(of which they cant actually answer just hurl abuse) and patting each other on the back for 'closing the red lion'

lowjumper

Visit site
I have said before DO Not give these women any money.
Ask them to explain tomorrow what a CCJ is and see the reaction. Ask them whether they own or rent the stables they say they own and if rented does the landlord know?

They have little interest in horses it is just a money making scheme. Ask about failed bridal businesses and why they have now set another one up in one of their kids names and not their own,

"Is the main woman the one in the black with the curly hair?"
Yes that is Jackie
Don’t give them money, you would be better burning it as at least it would provide some heat