Boggle- USA bound!

Michen

Visit site
I don’t know why I’m so sad. I’m not going to do anything about it but given I nearly cancelled the vetting anyway I’m surprised I’m sad and not actually relieved he is lame.

God I just hope someone helps him in some way I know there’s a seriously nice horse in there.

The mind works in weird ways!

Roxylola

Visit site
I know I’m just so sad 😞 I also emailed the practice this morning, Jacks owners are their clients and I’ve asked them to please make sure the report gets to them. I really hope this isn’t ignored for him.

Poor, poor horse. He’s screaming that he can’t do it. I just want to go give him a hug.

But I won’t I will go hug Bog instead who did cheer me up yesterday just being him. I love that I can be pottering around poo picking and then just randomly call him over and he’s like yep! Coming!!

You can't fix them all no matter how much they all deserve owners like you

Equi

Visit site

Looks like he’s ready for the next step and isn’t spoiled. Could be a sell on. (Need to play video)

Michen

Visit site

Looks like he’s ready for the next step and isn’t spoiled. Could be a sell on. (Need to play video)
I already messaged about him! He looks a little boring maybe but I’m keen to know more!

Michen

Visit site
I so admire you for standing by him and letting him live his days out in a happy and loving home.

Thank you! That is kind but nothing any loving owner wouldn't do.

Omg I mean it's ridiculous and so expensive he costs me a couple of thousand a month retired- it would be far cheaper to have him in boarding. In fact for what it costs he could be in training at a fancy show barn. Mainly because I require so much help and that is not cheap, and the muck removal costs are insane as I can't get a dumpster. And hay- hay costs me $22 a day for both horses currently.

But it is so, so worth it he just loves it here and I love it too- It is the perfect last part of our adventure together. This barn has bought me and him so much peace.

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
Personally I think you should stop looking at bays...to easy to be looking for a bog without even realising it.
If you want a project how about approaching some rescues? ( presume they have them over there )

And taking something that needs a 1 to 1 relationship? You never know you mY find your dream horse effectly free!

I suggest this as a lot will have behavioural / temperament issues just the challenge you like 😁

Michen

Visit site
The rescue where you got Dusty doesn’t have anything needing a bit of TLC do they?

They know that there is always a stall open for anything they need restarting or helping from a ridden side, but mostly what they have is not ridden. I'd totally take on if they needed help but would prefer to have a ridden project in the barn!

Sandstone1

Visit site
Thank you! That is kind but nothing any loving owner wouldn't do.

Omg I mean it's ridiculous and so expensive he costs me a couple of thousand a month retired- it would be far cheaper to have him in boarding. In fact for what it costs he could be in training at a fancy show barn. Mainly because I require so much help and that is not cheap, and the muck removal costs are insane as I can't get a dumpster. And hay- hay costs me $22 a day for both horses currently.

But it is so, so worth it he just loves it here and I love it too- It is the perfect last part of our adventure together. This barn has bought me and him so much peace.
Not everyone would have spent the money or time on a horse that can not be ridden. You have been very unlucky that the things that have gone wrong have done so, but you have also been very lucky in the relationship you have with Boggle and long may it continue.