Boggle- USA bound!

Michen

Visit site
Haha well I said I didn’t want a full Connie because they feel/are often too pony and this is basically an American Connie!

But as a project…

He’s a two hour flight away.

Equi

Visit site
so do you get air miles and stuff? I never understood how them things worked..is it just like a boots card and eventually you get free flights?

Michen

Visit site
so do you get air miles and stuff? I never understood how them things worked..is it just like a boots card and eventually you get free flights?

Haha yes I do, every time I book a company flight I get the miles. Generally I use them for upgrades though. Also with my work travel it’s so easy to kinda bounce off to other places, as long as I can show it’s not more expensive than them flying me home!

Michen

Visit site
I didn’t want to talk to her about having him or anything, I wanted to make sure she knew the state the horse was in mentally and physically. But hey ho, I’ve done what I can for him.

Maybe I need a quick cheap easy fun project for winter to sell in spring (haha like bear- two years later) and if the “one” appeared during that time… I do have two spare stalls. lol.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
I already messaged about him! He looks a little boring maybe but I’m keen to know more!

I think he looks a little institututionalised rather than boring. He could be lovely if his character is allowed to come out. I have a horse I thought was a little dull in terms of character when I got them. It turns out they were just a bit shut down due to where they were liveried, and now they are very demonstrative, and are able to express themselves in a good way.

Michen

Visit site
I think he may be verrrry small tho he looks pony with short neck and back. Though bog didn’t look big at 5 so maybe not?

This one’s 3.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Well, you know I am a pony person, but he's only 3 so could still grow some more, and he could make a nice project over the next few months. Definitely worth a try. And you could move him on if he's not right for you in the long term. He might just be the one to fix that short term itch for something to ride/bring on.

Michen

Visit site
Well, you know I am a pony person, but he's only 3 so could still grow some more, and he could make a nice project over the next few months. Definitely worth a try. And you could move him on if he's not right for you in the long term. He might just be the one to fix that short term itch for something to ride/bring on.

Exactly! I just feel kinda sad about the idea of not having something to play with if I’m slogging at the barn all winter anyway but I also think it’s going to take some time to find the one. Given I’m not in a boarding situation it doesn’t really matter if I end up with more than one at any point, i would always need three anyway to keep bog company if removing one. Helo could always go home if needed though I’d rather he didnt as he’s a great influence on boggle lol.

2ndtimearound

Visit site
He does look pony-like, but then I like a good pony!

But a mustang definitely sounds intriguing (and probably inexpensive for a horse in the US). Have you seen the TV show (a few years old now, and I can’t remember for the life of me what it was called), that follows six contestants in the competition to train a mustang in a set time period and there’s a big show at an arena to decide the national winner? If not, and you can find it, it might be worth a watch.

wren123

Visit site
I'm sorry about jack.
Have a look at the chestnut but he looks very bum high and his neck looks very short, Bog even in the earliest photos had a long neck. I'm with you when I rode I always liked plenty in front of me!

Michen

Visit site
I found some other videos and I love his attitude and expression. He looks really cheeky and fun. But I do think he’d ride too nothing in front.

Which maybe doesn’t matter whatsoever if I just have him to mess with over winter and do a bit with in spring then sell.

Boggle was also a project, 8 years and a transatlantic flight later to keep him with me 🤣

Last edited:

palo1

Visit site
I found some other videos and I love his attitude and expression. He looks really cheeky and fun. But I do think he’d ride too nothing in front.

Which maybe doesn’t matter whatsoever if I just have him to mess with over winter and do a bit with in spring then sell.

Boggle was also a project, 8 years and a transatlantic flight later to keep him with me 🤣
His neck (the chestnut Morgan) looks longer in the video - he generally looks nicer and more athletic than in his stood up pic. He has a good shoulder and legs that suggest he might stretch out a bit more. He looks like a pony to have real fun with!

Michen

Visit site
His neck (the chestnut Morgan) looks longer in the video - he generally looks nicer and more athletic than in his stood up pic. He has a good shoulder and legs that suggest he might stretch out a bit more. He looks like a pony to have real fun with!

Yes he’s cute. He was only gelded this spring… so probably why he has that prescence. Not sure Bog would appreciate a recently gelded pony.

I should go see him but he’s a 2 hour flight and I’m kinda like meh he’s cheap enough to do my usual and buy unseen.

palo1

Visit site
Yes he’s cute. He was only gelded this spring… so probably why he has that prescence. Not sure Bog would appreciate a recently gelded pony.

I should go see him but he’s a 2 hour flight and I’m kinda like meh he’s cheap enough to do my usual and buy unseen.
I want to say 'Just go for it' 😂 but I probably shouldn't...