Boggle- USA bound!

Michen

Visit site
Don't mistake a Morgan for a pony. I haven't been around too many, but that's not something I'd ever do. ;) They think they are 10 foot tall and bulletproof!

Haha this I've heard. They do sound like my kinda animal! It's funny that getting a morgan has stemmed from me posting a thread saying if I spend 25k in england can I get a nice eventer. Plus import. I've spent 14% of the max budget and I'm still thrilled!

Jojo2go

Visit site
Haha this I've heard. They do sound like my kinda animal! It's funny that getting a morgan has stemmed from me posting a thread saying if I spend 25k in england can I get a nice eventer. Plus import. I've spent 14% of the max budget and I'm still thrilled!
A friend of mine had one, he was maybe 14.2 hands, but old style chunk Morgan that was shown fine harness long before she got him. He was a blast! My 16 hand QH had to almost hand gallop to keep up with CG's trot when he kicked into gear.

Roxylola

Visit site
I've renamed everything including my dogs that I named in the first place - I have Spots, cobble, socks and squiggles these days. I use their nicknames so often they all respond to them - I like to think they've sort of named themselves. I saw a scandi friend comment on something once they have a saying that a loved child has many names (that's my excuse and im sticking to it)

Michen

Visit site
That lip screams trouble somehow haha.

He could be a Phoenix, given it’s a special place to me and I’m going there the day he arrives.

Maybe Ember. Or Bali/Bally/Balius again, or Jaffa, Ajax. Or he just stays “Hawk”.

I quite like the idea of something Greek and kinda cool over something silly/bagel like now.

Unless I see him and decide he really is just Bagsl, of course.

IMG_2205.jpeg

asmp

Visit site
This isn’t a suggestion but our Appy was so orange when we got him that we often called him Wotsit. I suppose in America it would be Cheeto!

Peglo

Visit site
If you want to play with the hawk theme there is alway Kes.

We have a Kes, shortened from Kestrel. She is a little red pony 😁

If we’re choosing favourite biscuits surely it’s the old classic Penguin!
Which is a chocolate covered bourbon, which begins with a B, which is also an American whiskey? Correct me if I’m wrong. 😂

I like phoenix. He looks less pony like in that last pic I think. But a lot of fun. 😍

little_critter

Visit site
Omg Jaffa might actually work. I like Jaffa a lot.

But I feel bad by not naming him a B it’s like telling him he’s definitely temporary 🤣
I have a feeling Jaffa is also used as an insult.
I nearly put Penguin in my biscuit list as a joke.
How about going international with Tim Tam (the inferior Penguin)
He could actually look like a Timmy

Last edited:

Chippers1

Visit site
Days late to the party but I have a Buzz so I don't think it suits him!
Oh I love buzz!

He's not a Buzz to me. I think that's because I see Buzz as a Cob or Haflinger name since I've met a few with that name. So I always see heavier types named Buzz.
No Buzz is a lovely little fleabitten grey connie 😬
1727160750977.png

Phoenix is my vote :)

Trouper

Visit site
Why does a lot always happen when I don't double-check this thread daily!!!!! So glad he sailed through the vetting - congratulations and so looking forward to more news/pictures.

If his registered name is Singheart flying hawk then my Biggles suggestion might fit. However, looking at his face he looks like a Bugsy to me - which always suggests trouble of the mischievous sort to my mind. Not that you would be looking for any more of that of course................................

Katieg123

Visit site
I like Bali also! Or Balto? Like the dog film? Or Bengal like the tiger?

Other names that are random but I like
Boba
Bounty
Beau
Basil
Bellini
Biscuit

YourValentine

Visit site
Excellent point! Jaffa and Twix are firm favorites at the moments if veering away from the b’s.

This is a wild one but what about “Ferox”. It means spirited. ETA actually maybe not, it also means cruel. lol.

Clearly I can’t be trusted to name a horse when I named beautiful Boggle, Boggle/Bog. Like a toilet. Poor pony.

It was Palo who named Bear, Bear on HHO!
Redox, as in a redox reaction aka rusting? 😆

AandK

Visit site
This is wonderful news! Love a cheeky ginger... Good idea to meet him before deciding on the name. My guy is Charlie (from the very imaginative racing name of 'Ginger Charlie') his first home from racing renamed him Tango, he is so not a Tango! Love Twix and Jaffa! Also have a ginger dog called Red.

Looking forward to seeing pics of him settled in at the ranch!