Boggle- USA bound!

Caol Ila

Visit site
Haha. I prefer complex names, though poor Fin ended up with a single syllable despite my best efforts.

Hermosa only ever gets called 'Hermosa.' It's easy to shout, though. Spanish rolls off the tongue. Gypsum was always 'Gypsum.'

I've always wanted to call a horse Desert Solitaire, aka, Solitaire, after the Ed Abbey book, but Caso wasn't right horse, not least because I wasn't keeping him and he wasn't female.

I'd still keep the name your little chestnut came with. I'm glad he passed the vet. Third time lucky.

Michen

Visit site
I hope Bog doesn’t hate this :( it’s different with Helo I don’t “do” anything with him. Now he’s going to watch me doing this with this new young thing, as if he’s not the main man anymore. Even though he is and will always be!

When I got bear bog was on box rest and he’d bang his door and flatten his ears whenever he saw me doing stuff with him.

He was ok with dusty ish, mainly because at barn one he couldn’t actually see much of it. Second barn he was more concerned/wound up because I was taking his singular companion away.

At least his stable is now first so his nose will always be first kissed! Although it would have anyway.

Bradsmum

Visit site
We had an orange pony once who came with the name Funny Bunny so was always known as Bunny. Lovely pony who was fun but opinionated at times but willing. Congratulations you found a pretty orange pony. Have fun.

Caol Ila

Visit site
This won't help you, but mine definitely give jealous stares when I do things with their brother/sister. Fin was pure raging when Hermosa came to his yard. I owned her before him, but because she was at a different yard, he believed he was an only-horse.

Hermosa isn't as bothered, but she's a laidback girl anyway.

They have to man up and deal, though. Most of them do.

Parrotperson

Visit site
Yep, he vetted perfectly and the vet thought he was great! So did the receptionist actually, she rang me to get the health certificate sorted for travel and said she’d been watching a very cute horse out of the window!
Oh excellent!!

Bog will have a friend!! Although what he’ll make of it will be 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad you’ve got something to work on. He looks like a lovely chap.

😁😁

Moobli

Visit site
He’s on his way! In his lovely box stall ride. Worth the extra for him to have a more comfortable 14 hours where they travel loose.

He’s described as “cherry chestnut” color. I think he may be Phoenix. Hauler said he loaded perfectly.

View attachment 147132
He’s beautiful and I’m sure he look even more so once he’s been under your care for a while so definite Phoenix from the ashes vibes 😍

Michen

Visit site
Will he travel the 14hrs in one go?

Also, can't beat a cheeky chestnut pony horse!

Yep, when they are in box stalls like that they just keep going. They can move/eat/drink/lie down. The roads here are very straight so I don’t worry about it really.

I did make Boggles LAX-CO hauler stop over but honestly not sure what even happened, other than he stopped in Vegas, and Bog probably saw some “things”.

JenJ

Visit site
Yep, when they are in box stalls like that they just keep going. They can move/eat/drink/lie down. The roads here are very straight so I don’t worry about it really.

I did make Boggles LAX-CO hauler stop over but honestly not sure what even happened, other than he stopped in Vegas, and Bog probably saw some “things”.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Caski

Visit site
Loving this naming convention for the potential newbie - and you can never go wrong with a Chestnut Gelding IME <3

I like Buzz, but also love:
- Bracken
- Benjamin
- Bronte
- Barney
- Brodie
- Bowie
- Bernard

xx
We had a Buzz who was renamed to suit his character! A tall elegant Zangersheide dark bay purchased as Guardsman which seemed to suit.... until he was actually fit and then turned into a live wire, plugged into high voltage. I just about stayed on until we sold him....