Boggle- USA bound!

IfWishes

New User
Visit site
I'm going to go against the grain here and wonder if you could consider a different naming idea. This is (I think) a new type of horse for you and maybe should start a new trend all of his own. I'm delighted for you that he passed the vet and hope that he is all you wish for and that you have many years of joy together

Michen

Visit site
I am prepping! Going to move bog to the end two stalls and have removed the divider so he has a double run. Then re divide this one, and have pony at end. I will rig up some fencing so that bog/helo can continue to have free access to theirs and a sort of track system around the perimeter and pony can have the middle bit and I’ll tape it around his gate so that can stay open too.

My plumber has been for the third time and I now have all working heated auto waterers! Prefer buckets for knowing what they’ve drunk but needs must.

Helps to avoid in winter any “I want to come in your late” type behavior that is typical of bog. I don’t wanna be stressing to get there before it’s dark.

IMG_2544.jpeg
IMG_2545.jpeg

palo1

Visit site
Well tomorrow pony and I will be playing a fun game. It’s who can get to Colorado first.

He gets picked up from Minnesota in the morning around the same time as I get on a flight to Arizona. As he makes his way across three states I will be racing to get back to Colorado from a meeting that finishes 1 hr 30 before my flight to Denver leaves, and is 30 mins from the airport, so I can get back before him.

We shall see who gets there first, hopefully I won’t miss my flight as the next one is super late! Of course have a friend on hand incase she needs to receive him.

The vet said he was incredibly cute. Very curious and nosey but she couldn’t believe how well behaved he was for a 3 year old, perfect, apparently!

Not a thing flagged on the vetting other than a scar that I knew about.

Here we go again folks, hopefully some photos tomorrow evening 😊
That is bloody brilliant news!! 😁😁😁 I am so pleased he is heading your way. Lucky pony! Wishing you both all the luck and fun getting to know each other. xx

Michen

Visit site
What is he called at the moment I do not like to change a name they know unless I really hate it as I think it brings bad luck. If I change I try and go back to part of the registered name.

Hawkeye. I’ve changed them. Boggle was Jack and whilst our recent luck is terrible, I’ve had wonderful, wonderful years of in and out eventing with him. Bear was Teddy. He was pretty awesome! Others I’ve kept the name but I can’t do Hawkeye lol.

His registered name is Singheart flying hawk and I don’t think I can really do Fly!

Last edited:

Michen

Visit site
I'm going to go against the grain here and wonder if you could consider a different naming idea. This is (I think) a new type of horse for you and maybe should start a new trend all of his own. I'm delighted for you that he passed the vet and hope that he is all you wish for and that you have many years of joy together

He’s meant to be a project not a forever horse cos he’s a little small really and I don’t think will ride how I like them- too pony!

But, ya never know. I’ve been known to have more than one horse at any given time 🤣

Michen

Visit site
Don't worry, it will soon be blxxdy Jaffa, that begins with a B..😂😂

Excellent point! Jaffa and Twix are firm favorites at the moments if veering away from the b’s.

This is a wild one but what about “Ferox”. It means spirited. ETA actually maybe not, it also means cruel. lol.

Clearly I can’t be trusted to name a horse when I named beautiful Boggle, Boggle/Bog. Like a toilet. Poor pony.

It was Palo who named Bear, Bear on HHO!

Last edited:

Jojo2go

Visit site
He’s meant to be a project not a forever horse cos he’s a little small really and I don’t think will ride how I like them- too pony!
Don't mistake a Morgan for a pony. I haven't been around too many, but that's not something I'd ever do. ;) They think they are 10 foot tall and bulletproof!

I can't wait to read about his arrival!

Last edited: