Boggle- USA bound!

Trot_on

Visit site
Loving this naming convention for the potential newbie - and you can never go wrong with a Chestnut Gelding IME <3

I like Buzz, but also love:
- Bracken
- Benjamin
- Bronte
- Barney
- Brodie
- Bowie
- Bernard

xx

Michen

Visit site
Well tomorrow pony and I will be playing a fun game. It’s who can get to Colorado first.

He gets picked up from Minnesota in the morning around the same time as I get on a flight to Arizona. As he makes his way across three states I will be racing to get back to Colorado from a meeting that finishes 1 hr 30 before my flight to Denver leaves, and is 30 mins from the airport, so I can get back before him.

We shall see who gets there first, hopefully I won’t miss my flight as the next one is super late! Of course have a friend on hand incase she needs to receive him.

The vet said he was incredibly cute. Very curious and nosey but she couldn’t believe how well behaved he was for a 3 year old, perfect, apparently!

Not a thing flagged on the vetting other than a scar that I knew about.

Here we go again folks, hopefully some photos tomorrow evening 😊

Snowfilly

Visit site
Well tomorrow pony and I will be playing a fun game. It’s who can get to Colorado first.

He gets picked up from Minnesota in the morning around the same time as I get on a flight to Arizona. As he makes his way across three states I will be racing to get back to Colorado from a meeting that finishes 1 hr 30 before my flight to Denver leaves, and is 30 mins from the airport, so I can get back before him.

We shall see who gets there first, hopefully I won’t miss my flight as the next one is super late! Of course have a friend on hand incase she needs to receive him.

The vet said he was incredibly cute. Very curious and nosey but she couldn’t believe how well behaved he was for a 3 year old, perfect, apparently!

So excited for you! May he bring you joy.

JenJ

Visit site

Woohoo!!!!

And the name is...? 😂

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
I’ll figure it out when I meet him and decide if he’s going to be a B or not 🤣

If he doesn’t get to be a B, I really like Lotus! Mainly the eating of the biscuits lol.

Terrrible cars that break frequently though (known as Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious in the classic car world!) so that name would give me the heebies.

I am super happy he's passed though, he was my fave of all the ones posted! Can't wait to hear how you get on

Nicnac

Visit site
Delighted that Barry is on his way to you! Having lived in Minnesota, he'll be delighted to be moving to Colorado ;) At least he'll be used to the endless winter!

I have a Buzz so that's taken and used to have a Baz, also had a Bobby so well versed on the B's. Hope he's everything and more and you have endless fun together (oh and the Bogmeister likes him too!)

Equi

Visit site

Yeeeeeeessss!!!!