Boggle- USA bound!

Chippers1

Visit site
Oh he's so cute, such a lovely little face. When I got Buzz and still had my main man number one pony Misty, Misty had absolutely no issue with Buzz and they got on really well. I know Bog can be a bit of a character but just throwing a positive story in!

If you did still want to go for the bird theme, technically my Buzz's name is short for Buzzard so it still fits 😅

Michen

Visit site
Good grief I have no idea where I’m going to put a saddle on this pony haha, he takes short backed to a whole new level! He has noooo wither, but I guess he’s only three so hopefully one may spring over winter haha.

He’s very cute, very polite, a little worried but with a definite cheeky glint. Bog is desperate to tell him how worthless he is but Helo is being a very good buffer.

Would I have bought him if I’d viewed? Prob not, he seems really very little. But I knew that was a likely outcome and I think he’s going to be really fun to get to know! He looks sooo weedy compared to Bog haha. But he does look like a proper little Spanish horse!

IMG_2612.jpegIMG_2607.jpegIMG_2603.jpegIMG_2590.jpeg

Michen

Visit site
Your new pony has some growing to do by the looks of him. Hope you fit everything in today!

Ha I posted before you said that. Let’s hope so 🤣 I’m thinking Bog whilst longer backed probably didn’t look dissimilar at 3, I got him age rising 5.

Michen

Visit site
Ahhhh he’s lovely, he’s def got filling out to do and he looks a touch bum high to me?
He is bum high! He’s just sooo.. short haha. His neck is actually longer than I thought though.

I mean I can’t fit my arse in anything smaller than a 17 inch saddle so could be problematic 🤣

Michen

Visit site
He’s lovely, he’ll look very different in a couple of months and by this time next year he’ll have grown quite a bit more. Love his colour he’s very cute. I wouldn’t worry about size just now. Hope you have lots of fun with him.

Thank you! I see what the seller means about him. He’s really interesting.. I can’t describe his eye and expression when he’s looking at you. He’s humble but curious and cheeky and looks like he’s really thinking when he looks at things. Instead of just being wide eyed and worried he’s like… assessing. I’m impressed with his character so far it’ll be very cool to see what he’s like.

Going to leave them all to sleep a bit now and get an hour or two myself before I need to write this work thing!!

Cloball

Visit site
He is bum high! He’s just sooo.. short haha. His neck is actually longer than I thought though.

I mean I can’t fit my arse in anything smaller than a 17 inch saddle so could be problematic 🤣
Pfft I'm sure if I can fit in a 16.5 you can too. Do western saddles need to be as short?

Trouper

Visit site
Oh his little face in the trailer - suddenly realising that it it not just some weird moving stable with plenty of hay but something else might just be going on!!! It's an interesting combination of baby anxiety but working it all out at the same time - not sure he has not been here before!!

Love the shoulder on him - will be fascinating to see him grow over the winter.

Michen

Visit site
Oh his little face in the trailer - suddenly realising that it it not just some weird moving stable with plenty of hay but something else might just be going on!!! It's an interesting combination of baby anxiety but working it all out at the same time - not sure he has not been here before!!

Love the shoulder on him - will be fascinating to see him grow over the winter.

Yeh he almost looks like his legs are too long for his body at the moment!

Michen

Visit site
He doesn’t look short backed? And I could ride in a 16” with long stirrups and I’m sure my backside is bigger than yours.
His wither has to come up. I think he’ll be lovely.

Haha he is just… compact! And weedy. There is not much there at all, I can’t imagine he’d even be a 6 foot rug.

He’s probably not shorter than Bog when I got him though.

Lauraback

Visit site
I love him ❤️ he will grow loads and fill out loads too, I got my boy as a just turned 3 year old and once matured he is SO much bigger and stockier 😊 look forward to hearing about your adventures 👍

Roxylola

Visit site
Haha he is just… compact! And weedy. There is not much there at all, I can’t imagine he’d even be a 6 foot rug.

He’s probably not shorter than Bog when I got him though.
Bon is a 6'3 rug, but some of that is chest. He's actually quite a similar build - big shoulder but compact and takes a 16.5 saddle. He's 16hh though 🤣 I think you'll be fine in a flat 16.5 tbh