Boggle- USA bound!

palo1

Visit site
He’s bang on between 15hh and 15.1hh, but he doesn’t really have a wither it’s kinda odd! I don’t think he’s shorter than bog was at 5. He’s just a LOT more compact.
He absolutely will change and look very different in a year. At 3 he really is not fully developed. But he is very smart 😁 At rising 3 Alw, my Welsh D was only just about 15hh. At 6 she was a strong 15.3! Have you done a string test? His legs are long, he's bum high so indications are very strong that he will stretch: you will be able to saddle him 😁😁.

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
You could be very original and call him "Red" or "Cherry" 😂

I don't like Phoenix, but that's a weird me thing. I just don't like that word. It's done nothing wrong, but my brain remains offended by it.

The right name will come.

DressageCob

Visit site
On the hawk theme, what about Chesney? 😄

He could be Harris, like a Harris Hawk. There's also a Cooper's hawk, so Cooper.

Or for other red birds, what about Cardinal? Cardy for short (or even Cardi B 😄)

Michen

Visit site
Bog says come here you little s*** and pony says I’m just a babbyyyyy. Bog is so annoyed he’s not next to the pony he’s banging the gate down 🤣

Anyway this pony is confident for sure, not a nervous wreck!

Guys when does a recently gelded horse stop getting his thing out? 🤣🤣 Helo is so good he’s already gently told him to pipe down.

IMG_2656.jpeg
IMG_2663.jpegIMG_2661.jpeg

DizzyDoughnut

Visit site
Two of mine were gelded as yearlings, ones now 5 and the other is 3 and they often walk round with theirs hanging out multiple times a day any excuse and they get it out. One had a problem with his sheath and the vet was doubtful when I said he wouldn't need sedating for him to have a good look, and was amazed when he bravely took my word for it and started rummaging around up there and the pony just helpfully lifted his leg up and out to provide better access 🤣

Michen

Visit site
Omg I did NOT intend for this to happen, I let Bog out and didn’t realise I hadn’t put the chain properly through ponies gate and he pushed it open. Tried to headlock Bog to grab him and put him back in but no.

However..WTF? Bog sniffed his bits he sniffed bogs there was one squeal and now they are seemingly best buds…

Except I’m fairly sure Bog is encouraging him to get zapped on the fence here. IMG_2675.jpegIMG_2695.jpegIMG_2702.jpegIMG_2707.jpeg

Peglo

Visit site
Are you sure you left it open and Bog hadn’t unchained it when you weren't looking? Maybe used his powers and undid it from his stable so he could get his own way, as always. 😉

Glad they’re getting on. 😍 From seeing pictures of younger Bog and the boys together now I don’t think you’ll need to worry about his size. (My uneducated opinion though 😂)
Also what a glow up Bog had. It surprises me every time.

NightStock

Visit site
They are always full of surprises, aren't they? He looks like he is going to be a beauty and plenty of filling out to do, for names, what about Apollo (God sometimes seens with a Hawk)? I was looking at red related terms in greek mythology and came across Purrhos or Pyrrhus and then found Rubus in Latin, which I quite like too, but I gave my old horse a dutch name so like names that seem unfamiliar? :)

Equi

Visit site
Oh they look delightful together! Sometimes it’s best to just let little whoopsies happen rather than have to spend time on it lol

He is def going to fill out to be a decent chap.