Boggle- USA bound!

YourValentine

Visit site
Omg I did NOT intend for this to happen, I let Bog out and didn’t realise I hadn’t put the chain properly through ponies gate and he pushed it open. Tried to headlock Bog to grab him and put him back in but no.

However..WTF? Bog sniffed his bits he sniffed bogs there was one squeal and now they are seemingly best buds…

Except I’m fairly sure Bog is encouraging him to get zapped on the fence here. View attachment 147183View attachment 147182View attachment 147184View attachment 147185
Well that will make life easier if you don't have to worry about keeping them separated.

They look very happy together 😊

Trot_on

Visit site
Omg I did NOT intend for this to happen, I let Bog out and didn’t realise I hadn’t put the chain properly through ponies gate and he pushed it open. Tried to headlock Bog to grab him and put him back in but no.

However..WTF? Bog sniffed his bits he sniffed bogs there was one squeal and now they are seemingly best buds…

Except I’m fairly sure Bog is encouraging him to get zapped on the fence here. View attachment 147183View attachment 147182View attachment 147184View attachment 147185
Well just look at them 😍😍😍

Trot_on

Visit site
Just seen the video too - wow what a classy little horse you’ve got yourself! He is just stunning 🤩

Him and Bog are so sweet together - agree with others, I think he thinks you got him a pet pony!

Michen

Visit site
He HAS to grow and fill out this is the most darling little pony! I took him for a walk to the pond with pepper (less than ten mins) as I figured best to start quick with the leaving the herd thing. Angel. He’s been so well started. So polite, confident, ignored Bog screaming for him. Crossed the bridge without even being asked twice and just munched some grass and watched some people canoeing.

Didn’t bat an eyelid at car and truck and trailer and slack lead rope the whole time. When he got a little quick and ahead of himself he corrected himself before I could lol!

I have to be careful not to undo his clearly very good beginning 🤣 I cannot believe how lovely he is.

IMG_2780.jpegIMG_2773.jpegIMG_2770.jpeg

SibeliusMB

Visit site
Oh @Michen , he is LOVELY!! 🥰❤️

What a cool, gorgeous, fancy moving guy! I grew up on New England, riding a couple old style Morgans and Morgan crosses, and I always remember them as super smart and wise. I haven't been around Morgans in decades, but have always respected the old foundation style horses.

I love that he found his way to you. I hope everything continues to go well with Atlas and with Bog's health. You DESERVE to enjoy your boys and I am glad they are putting a smile on your face. 😊

Michen

Visit site
Oh @Michen , he is LOVELY!! 🥰❤️

What a cool, gorgeous, fancy moving guy! I grew up on New England, riding a couple old style Morgans and Morgan crosses, and I always remember them as super smart and wise. I haven't been around Morgans in decades, but have always respected the old foundation style horses.

I love that he found his way to you. I hope everything continues to go well with Atlas and with Bog's health. You DESERVE to enjoy your boys and I am glad they are putting a smile on your face. 😊

Ahhh thank you so much!!!! I’m glad you like him. Honestly yesterday I was a little disappointed. About his size and also he’s a bit funny looking haha. His eyes are unusual. But he has completely won me over today with his attitude, I love his reaction to absolutely everything. And he may be a little unusual in some ways to look at but he is SO cute. Not a word I ever use for a horse but he is adorable. Already way more loving towards me than Bog 🤣

Now I’ll be really sad if he doesn’t grow but fingers crossed! Or he may only be so good because he’s young and nieve but I don’t think that’s a bad bone in him.

Feeling very lucky to be looking at this. Hope your boy is loving being back in the states. X

IMG_2782.jpeg