Boggle- USA bound!

Peglo

Visit site
I would keep the long mane but I love a long natural mane. Especially on a type like him.

On the other side of that I wouldn’t get a cob because it’s too much hair so I’m a hypocrite and ignore me. 😂

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I’m not sure it’s very weird. I mean he literally licked Atlas’ “thing” and that was that. Maybe he’s just been waiting for the right man 🤷‍♀️. He tolerated Bear and they were cute but not quite like that lol.
They look so happy 😊

My 2 lick each other everywhere Arabi literally follows Louis round with his tongue sticking out 🤣 so weird.

They get there bits out all the time as well and they were cut years ago.

They are all about the man love 😍

GrassChop

Visit site
Atlas is absolutely beautiful! And I can't believe that Bog has just taken him in like that after what you said about him not being very accepting of other horses. It's like it was meant to be.

Really looking forward to seeing his progress. (I would chop the mane though, I think, maybe 😂)

Chippers1

Visit site
I'm terrible at naming pets, Neville (cat) came from going through Harry Potter (it does suit him though!) and Clover (dog) we read through a baby name website 😅 in both cases I've already had picked out names but neither of them suited them so you did a great job!

feesh

Visit site
He's such a lovely colour! I normally find chestnuts boring but the deep red is stunning.

I wouldn't cut his mane - I am prejudiced against short manes. But also Morgans are one of the "leave it long" breeds, usually!