Boggle- USA bound!

Michen

Visit site
Team.. I feel bad doing this but not that bad. Know that I would never do so without good reason. Helo’s owner pulled a pony in desperate shape out of a kill pen (they are honestly horrific here and horses get shipped to Mexico/Canada for slaughter). He’s got some pretty awful things going on and the bills have escalated far beyond what could have been expected, and now needs a surgical procedure for an infected tooth. She does a huge amount of charity work using horses for EFL, for kids who are struggling.
She got this pony to help with the program for smaller kids and obviously help him too, but it’s become a bit or a nightmare. He’s in Colorado now having finished his quarantine in Texas.

If you happen to have a spare pound or two his story is here and she would hugely appreciate it.

Please don’t hate me for posting this, hoping that maybe the Bog thread can be used for some good! This is the only time I will post this so as to ensure if it’s not your thing you can scroll on by and Bog/Atlas will be the only thing on here from now on!

IMG_2813.png

Last edited:

Michen

Visit site
Poor baby on his mane I promise I’ll fix it! And helo has taken a chunk out of him over the run.

Look at this though, Boggle comes galloping across the pasture to interfere/break up the argument and protect his new pet 🤣 at least that’s what I think is happening haha.

He can rear and walk backwards very well.

IMG_2818.jpegIMG_2820.jpegIMG_2826.jpegIMG_2825.jpeg

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
You must be so made up by how well Atlas is settling, and how Bog is with him just melts the heart! When are you going to break it to him that Atlas isn’t his pet pony? 😄

setterlover

Visit site
I love a long mane but tend to have Pre Pre x Arab and Arab x I love beautiful thick long glossy manes with regular care they look magnificent.
.I can understand thinning a very thick mane perhaps but if it lies neatly can't see the point in scissoring it off agree with pinkboots sacrilege.

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
I'll be interested to see how you improve his mane Michen, it looks very similar in thickness to Dex's which as soon as I have brished it goes back to sitting on both sides of his neck, with enough hair for him to have a full mane on each side at the same time! It's a nightmare for tidying. Every attempt to plait and train it fails too.

Michen

Visit site
I know I know the mane needs some help and I will do it this weekend! Any suggestions lol? I don’t want to pull it but don’t want it to be a totally blunt cut. I just couldn’t stand the hair. Really and truly I hate long manes or hair on horses anywhere, it’s taken me a lot of willpower to let Bog keep his disgusting hairy feet for winter at 8500 feet 🤣

Once he’s tidied up he will look farrrr better and he already looks much better IMO without the mane!

Even how he rears is cute 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve genuinely never met a pony that is as cute as him haha.

IMG_2866.jpegIMG_2867.jpegIMG_2861.jpegIMG_2830.jpeg

Michen

Visit site