Boggle- USA bound!

palo1

Visit site
I think I have a name but it’s a little random and just popped into my head, it’s kind of sticking though and has some personal meaning!
New pony looks fabulous and on the pics he looks pigeon coated? It is just lovely that Bogs contrived intro to the young Jedi went well 🤣😁Our geldings wave their bits about very frequently tbh too. I never think much of it and it certainly doesn't impress Alw much...

Michen

Visit site
New pony looks fabulous and on the pics he looks pigeon coated? It is just lovely that Bogs contrived intro to the young Jedi went well 🤣😁Our geldings wave their bits about very frequently tbh too. I never think much of it and it certainly doesn't impress Alw much...

What does pigeon coated mean!? Like the sheen?

Hehe re the bits!

Michen

Visit site
His name is Atlas. Because of the obvious connotation for me with travel but mainly because of the Greek god, and the representation of endurance and strength.

I’m naming him that because even though I didn’t buy a fancy event horse, he represents something good (I hope) at the end of a horrible, testing 12-18 months with Bog, the shark attack trauma and tbh just a load of other horrible stuff. Whether he stays for months or years I’ll remember how lucky I am to have even been able to consider another horse financially given where I was a year ago. But most importantly, mentally the world feels like less of a scary place and I feel tougher again. So I kind of hope the name represents all that!

A bit of an odd name but it’s strong and it just suits him. And guys he’s seriously cute, I’m thrilled with his character so far. Here’s a little video and that lip at the end… plus his and Bogs in the photo!

IMG_2746.jpegIMG_2753.jpegIMG_2750.jpegIMG_2751.jpegIMG_2752.jpegIMG_2755.jpeg

DizzyDoughnut

Visit site
Mine also licked each others bits when they were introduced, I just stood watching them like WTF are they doing but they are the best of friends now. I've never seen that happen before and thought mine were just odd they've never tried to do it with any of the others just each other 😂

Atlas is stunning! Him and Bog look amazing together and like they've know each other for years!