Boggle- USA bound!

Michen

Visit site
I can forgive the chop just to hear the pure joy you have for him already. šŸ˜

His rear is so cute.

Itā€™ll be less cute if he does it under saddle as he looks very balanced with it haha.

He just cracks me up. Heā€™s got a proper flicky toes prancy trot and the flick of his head he does is hilarious. Like heā€™s going ā€œloooooook Iā€™m a cute little babyyyyā€.

I am THRILLED with him beyond belief he is very very different to Boggle but absolutely oozing with character. Dare I say it he may be a little more co operative than baby bog lol.

Heā€™s also totally unspooky and brave. Came over to investigate when Iā€™m chucking stuff in the skip (bog had already run away from it). Wanted to sniff the big dumpster on his walk. No spook at the left out bins. He just wants to investigate most things but he doesnā€™t fire up like a lunatic like Bog who loved any excuse for a party.

Parrotperson

Visit site
I know I know the mane needs some help and I will do it this weekend! Any suggestions lol? I donā€™t want to pull it but donā€™t want it to be a totally blunt cut. I just couldnā€™t stand the hair. Really and truly I hate long manes or hair on horses anywhere, itā€™s taken me a lot of willpower to let Bog keep his disgusting hairy feet for winter at 8500 feet šŸ¤£

Once heā€™s tidied up he will look farrrr better and he already looks much better IMO without the mane!

Even how he rears is cute šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve genuinely never met a pony that is as cute as him haha.

View attachment 147296View attachment 147297View attachment 147298View attachment 147299
he needs to be trained a s a circus horse. or possible the stand in for Champion the Wonder horse (you'll be too young for that reference look it up on YouTube!)

JenJ

Visit site
It will look better if the bottom edge is feathered. This video shows better than I can explain:

This basically. I think she's done an awful job of it in the video, but the method is what I do - though often I just cut straight along the mane initially as you have, then go along the bottom feathering with the scissors at 11 o'clock position until I'm happy with it (or get bored, whichever happens first!).

I never pull, and would never touch a rake again - too many sticky up bits grow through, even when you only use it underneath! šŸ˜‚

BallyRoanBaubles

Visit site
Itā€™ll be less cute if he does it under saddle as he looks very balanced with it haha.

He just cracks me up. Heā€™s got a proper flicky toes prancy trot and the flick of his head he does is hilarious. Like heā€™s going ā€œloooooook Iā€™m a cute little babyyyyā€.

I am THRILLED with him beyond belief he is very very different to Boggle but absolutely oozing with character. Dare I say it he may be a little more co operative than baby bog lol.

Heā€™s also totally unspooky and brave. Came over to investigate when Iā€™m chucking stuff in the skip (bog had already run away from it). Wanted to sniff the big dumpster on his walk. No spook at the left out bins. He just wants to investigate most things but he doesnā€™t fire up like a lunatic like Bog who loved any excuse for a party.
He sounds ace šŸ˜

I'm Dun

Visit site
Ok how do I fix though lollll

scissors. Brush it over to the other side and then trim close to the neck to get the thickness right down. Then flip it back to the right side, trim it to the right length then scissor it with the scissors at an angle and just keep doing that until you get a neat, but not blunt line.

edited as you said its not thick, so skip that bit

Caol Ila

Visit site
Yes, she was a funny one. Not a spin and feck off in the opposite direction like Fin, but she had a wee bit of wariness about her. The positives are that she doesn't seem interested in sticking her feet into fences and hay feeders, but it did demand confidence and patience from her trainer (aka, me). That was fine, but I think it could have been messy with a nervous owner. All swings and roundabouts.