Boggle- USA bound!

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
My horse is the same way. He will get into anything and go anywhere. It's cool, but irritating. On the plus side he stood at the back of my truck while I whipped out various blankets to try on him (to see what fits this year) on a very windy and cooler day. He also gave zero f*cks about a plastic bag waving around in his face.

His curiosity is annoying sometimes though 🤣 especially when you walk away for one second and suddenly a trash bin is being thrown down the aisle of the barn 🤔

TPO

Visit site
I’m unconvinced having watched his very active back and all morning. And front end. He’s.. agile.
Chip was the same. I've got video of him as a 2yr old chest hitting the ground as he stopped and span when "cutting" the tractor in the neighbouring field. I did think I would die! However there isn't a single bad bone in his body and he's always known (apart from once when I got gallus and fired myself on bareback and he had a "this feels weird" scared buck and I flew off 🤦🏼‍♀️) to keep his feet on the ground under saddle.

I'm certain Atlas will be the same 🥰

Caol Ila

Visit site
Indeed. Hermosa was in a buzzy mood the other day, because I gave her a a day off work (I know!) so she felt on fire while I rode her bareback in a headcollar from the barn to the field. 'Caue, yeah, we do that. But she kept a lid on it. Once I'd turned her out, she galloped across the field and threw herself around in all sorts of interesting acrobatics and airs above the ground. I said, "I'm glad you've worked out how to hold that off until an appropriate moment because there are no words for how deeply unimpressed I would have been if you'd done that whilst riding you bareback, in a headcollar. No. words."

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
Ok so the mane...
Options
.clippers...get someone to hold his head bent a little downwards and just run even hand held clippers along it BUT the trick is to have them at a bitnof an angle so you don't get the chopped look.

Option 2
Take a few inches of mane upwards and snip into the ends. Bit like sticking layers into your own hair.

Option 3
Mane extentions?

Michen

Visit site
Atlas looks lovely and I am so pleased Boggle loves him. Also pleased that Boggle is doing so well at the moment. He looks great!

Thanks, I know his movement especially in trot looks weird/off. And I'm having a vet check him over in a few weeks just for routine. I genuinely think something in his neck has maybe fused given the elimination of the pain reaction I was sometimes seeing when he itched. I don't know. I'm just keeping an eye on his demeanor, rather than trying to look to hard at how he moves/compensates. So long as he's happy doing his ridiculous acrobatics and galloping around and being Bog and his eye is soft and cheeky then I figure he's doing good.

Michen

Visit site
Today Atlas was purposely bought in whilst the others were out and asked to tie outside for five mins whilst I groomed etc. He was totally unbothered by this! Then he went to the beach (aka the pond) where he had to stand around a bit whilst I spoke to a neighbor, and watch pepper launching herself into the water.

He did test giving me a nip when he got impatient at me talking to said neighbour, but now understands that’s not how we roll here 🤣

We had a huge herd of deer spring out of no where then scale the steep bank which he just wanted to watch. No sharp reaction at all.

IMG_2914.jpeg
IMG_2917.jpegIMG_2923.jpegIMG_2922.jpeg