CRUFTS 2024 roll call!

Morwenna

Visit site
Sorry but what a load of nonsense trying to persuade us how responsible the breeders and KC are wrt the Frenchie. Yes, it takes time for changes in the breed standard to filter through to the new generations of puppies being bred but to start they could stop rewarding dogs like this one so there is less incentive to breed from them.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Sorry but what a load of nonsense trying to persuade us how responsible the breeders and KC are wrt the Frenchie. Yes, it takes time for changes in the breed standard to filter through to the new generations of puppies being bred but to start they could stop rewarding dogs like this one so there is less incentive to breed from them.
I think he was trying to be diplomatic??

SkylarkAscending

Visit site
Maybe you should read the breed standard. Wither to elbow should be equal to elbow to floor, just as Zen has.

You are onto a loser here - I was brought up in the dog showing world, I have zero respect for breed standards and the like because they have (in the majority of cases, certainly not always) done zip for the improvement of a breed.

He is a gorgeous little dog for sure, as I said I’d happily give a dog like him house room, but he is a show dog not a JRT. They look more like this….. (sometimes!)

IMG_8701.jpeg