Dog walk today: did you take a photo?

silv

Visit site
So lovely when I can take my dogs out with the horses. This is Panda who ruptured her cruciate ligament about 5 months ago, can manage 2 hours now, no problem. I was hacking this horse for a friend who has just got him and she is a bit nervous to hack out, so I said i would give him a spin, he was great. He is a retired Standardbred pacer.
368027776_1425767074650502_7728015835307665831_n.jpg

Chucho

Visit site
I had a temporary loss of phone with dead battery, so this is cheating as it is from the 31st. We get the batman & robin costumes out every year for Halloween. At the moment we are on cougar watch in the garden as one has been eating it's way through the local dog population. Six dogs lost from gardens so far this year. They're all the other side of the river from us, but still a worry. Conservation Officers are trying to trap it but no luck so far so we are out at dawn and dusk in our pajamas with torches and bear spray and avoiding the woods on walks at the moment just in case.

Attachments

• Frida batman.jpeg
    Frida batman.jpeg
    465 KB · Views: 17

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I can't decide if Bear looks embarrassed to be seen with Mitch and Goose dressed like that, or if he looks very put out that he doesn't have a matching costume 🤣
Bear is very chilled. There was whining from Mitch about being unable to move once we got home. They were carried into the house. (Spoilt, much!) Goose just accepts his fate stoically. 🤣

SilverLinings

Visit site
Bear is very chilled. There was whining from Mitch about being unable to move once we got home. They were carried into the house. (Spoilt, much!) Goose just accepts his fate stoically. 🤣
My last bitch would give a similar fed up look when in the car with my mother's bitch, who would constantly whine 'are we there yet' whenever we went out together. She adored my mother's dog, but the constant whining in the car did manage to elicit a rare air of irritation from her 😂

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
My last bitch would give a similar fed up look when in the car with my mother's bitch, who would constantly whine 'are we there yet' whenever we went out together. She adored my mother's dog, but the constant whining in the car did manage to elicit a rare air of irritation from her 😂
The youngsters get vocal as we near the woods, Bear just rolls his eyes at them. You wouldn’t know he was in the car, he’s a GOOD boy. 🐻