Irresponsible Breeding... Should I Tell Her or Keep My Mouth?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Jaffa cakes always make me think of the advert with the teacher saying "half moon, full moon, total eclipse. and again children" and her eating a whole packet!

see now people are even getting advert quotes wrong :mad: how can you start with a half and then go to a full moon? :mad: I don't remember any regurgitation ;) :D

anyway back to the important matter of jaffa cakes... to take them apart is :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sianb

Visit site
see now people are even getting advert quotes wrong :mad: how can you start with a half and then go to a full moon? :mad: I don't remember any regurgitation ;) :D

anyway back to the important matter of jaffa cakes... to take them apart is :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry! I have seen the error of my ways!

I knew posting after a bottle of wine was a bad idea!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Nooooooooooo don't do it!!!!!!!!! :eek: :(

At some point I shall need to seek gainful employment again :eek:

that would have been a much less appealing advert :eek:

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
same as bigger one's :) just watch your fingers though if going in for a bigger bite :)

jennbags that is terrible , do you wee yourself often ? i do hope you don't sit next to the fire at the bar without suitable protection :eek:

Mini J-C's ....full moon...gone....:eek: :D

Angelish, there's a reason I sit next to the fire all the time. To dry out :eek:

:D :D

sianb

Visit site
I remember a really old school English teacher I had who threw chalk at someone once and use to make us say sorry to chairs if you rocked back on the back legs and to books if you bent the pages back.

Arizahn

Visit site
I remember a really old school English teacher I had who threw chalk at someone once and use to make us say sorry to chairs if you rocked back on the back legs and to books if you bent the pages back.

We need more teachers like this...

AFlapjack

Visit site

My art teacher ripped into a friend for bending a corner of his sketch paper once as he lent against the table to draw. He was absolutely distraught, bless him, never went to art class again :p

JFTDWS

Visit site

I would love to be an eccentric teacher of this nature...

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Ah, how lovely and familiar - a teenager posts a thread, gets slated for being A TEENAGER and then all the posters turn into children with their replies.

At least her punctuation and spelling isn't too bad.....give her some credit for that, at least ;)

JFTDWS

Visit site
Ah, how lovely and familiar - a teenager posts a thread, gets slated for being A TEENAGER and then all the posters turn into children with their replies.

At least her punctuation and spelling isn't too bad.....give her some credit for that, at least ;)

We do seem to be a bit aggressive today, don't we :eek: