pi@@ed off about ebay & their promise to refund every b@tch out

Moomin1

Visit site
Jeez - my financial situation is no one's business but mine - I was just saying I couldn't afford to refund her as bought a dressage saddle which is now listed on ebay to gather funds to pay her back.

The saddler report was brief as she only came to check the air in it & told me he preferred the high withered thorowgood saddles hence buying a dressage one as that's what I mainly do :) I can assure you that that discolouration wasn't there when sent or why would I have paid £700 for it & have it valued at £600?

I have had two offers on the saddle which I have ignored until I get the saddle back which was supposed to be today!

Back from my lovely hack and will log into ebay once my baby is in bed as she liked to help when I'm computing lol.

I thought you were selling the original saddle because it was too long for your horse? You said you needed a 17" saddle, not a 17.5" saddle. Yet the saddle you say you replaced it with, and are now selling to gather funds to refund her with, is a 17.5"?

Queenbee

Visit site
Jeez - my financial situation is no one's business but mine - I was just saying I couldn't afford to refund her as bought a dressage saddle which is now listed on ebay to gather funds to pay her back.

The saddler report was brief as she only came to check the air in it & told me he preferred the high withered thorowgood saddles hence buying a dressage one as that's what I mainly do :) I can assure you that that discolouration wasn't there when sent or why would I have paid £700 for it & have it valued at £600?

I have had two offers on the saddle which I have ignored until I get the saddle back which was supposed to be today!

Back from my lovely hack and will log into ebay once my baby is in bed as she liked to help when I'm computing lol.

I thought you were selling the original saddle because it was too long for your horse? You said you needed a 17" saddle, not a 17.5" saddle. Yet the saddle you say you replaced it with, and are now selling to gather funds to refund her with, is a 17.5"?

Moreover, you listed the wintec before you even knew you had to pay her back, you also allow a fourteen day return policy on THAT saddle, but not on your new listing of the Albion. Op, this is all really very odd.

Moomin1

Visit site
Just read the other feedback comments on that account. Dear me, OP's OH does appear to sell a lot of stuff which isn't quite as described. In fact, there's two that say the product was unusable.

This thread smacks of someone who isn't quite right...in many ways.

Sebastian

Visit site
can admin lock/delete this as posters are becoming personal and bitchy. Thanks.

Where and who is being personal and bitchy? I think you're confused now that people have investigated and the truth is a bitter pill to swallow. I hope that this thread stays here, so that everyone can see what they are dealing with, before they buy anything from you.

coralwings20

Visit site
I'm not getting a pony for my toddler now she can have a sit on my Arab as with winter coming, hay is going to cost a fortune + I have a pony out on loan should she need one on the future.

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
What a mess of half truths and what appears to be rubbish!
If the OP bought the 'derelict' house after she had the child and finds that she can't afford to fit her cooker, but finds she has 700 quid to spend on a saddle, then she is irresponsible. If she bought the house and then became pregnant, can't afford to fit the cooker but spends money on a saddle, then she is irresponsible. If she posts all this on a forum and then expects people to not comment, then she is foolish! I feel quite sorry for the child in all this, as apparently he/she is low on the priorities. :(

coralwings20

Visit site
Let's hope our paths never cross then ah?! As your posts haven't been pleasant from the start :)

As for my derelict house, for those who are interested, upstairs is done & bath plumbed in so lil one no longer baths in the sink lol - we have a shower room downstairs that she hates. But we still need a working toilet & sink up there + tiling. Downstairs is laminate flooring so lucky. New kitchen put in but again cooker not plumbed in or tiled. I have stripped all the wallpaper & hubby is decorating. My mil has offered to have this work done for us.

We are using the dining room as a living room as will cost too much oil to heat the actual living room so it's a games room - outside we have fenced off a safe secure area toddler can play in :)

Yes, I spent £700 on a saddle for my horse but after spending £100 in 2 weeks on adjusting his back, what's the point in scrimping on a saddle?

Queenbee

Visit site
What a mess of half truths and what appears to be rubbish!
If the OP bought the 'derelict' house after she had the child and finds that she can't afford to fit her cooker, but finds she has 700 quid to spend on a saddle, then she is irresponsible. If she bought the house and then became pregnant, can't afford to fit the cooker but spends money on a saddle, then she is irresponsible. If she posts all this on a forum and then expects people to not comment, then she is foolish! I feel quite sorry for the child in all this, as apparently he/she is low on the priorities. :(

Yeah, really low on the list of priorities, I mean let's face it she isn't going to buy him/her a pony...

Sorry couldn't resist ;)

Moomin1

Visit site
Let's hope our paths never cross then ah?! As your posts haven't been pleasant from the start :)

As for my derelict house, for those who are interested, upstairs is done & bath plumbed in so lil one no longer baths in the sink lol - we have a shower room downstairs that she hates. But we still need a working toilet & sink up there + tiling. Downstairs is laminate flooring so lucky. New kitchen put in but again cooker not plumbed in or tiled. I have stripped all the wallpaper & hubby is decorating. My mil has offered to have this work done for us.

We are using the dining room as a living room as will cost too much oil to heat the actual living room so it's a games room - outside we have fenced off a safe secure area toddler can play in :)

Yes, I spent £700 on a saddle for my horse but after spending £100 in 2 weeks on adjusting his back, what's the point in scrimping on a saddle?

Mm, did his back lengthen in that time? Because you seem to have bought two of the same sized saddle..