Roll up! Roll up!! Get the answer you're looking for RIGHT here. NO problem too big..

chillipup

Visit site
My sister's uncle's nephew's mother in law's brother is a Catholic. Will I go to hell, as she says, If I try to breed my miniature Shetland gelding with my mate's 18.6hh donkey stallion? I'm hoping to get a lovely floofie and cuddly fole from this mating. I've been looking at horse pictures on google for ages and I've got about 3 months online experience in manually assisted stud duties and equine AI (I think this stands for Above Intelligence) and I've been carry out the practical lessons on my guinea pig- although he doesn't look so happy now. I'm also going to take my BHS11 (British Home Stores, grade 2) in shopping etiquette next week. Should I believe them about going to hell or should I just go ahead with the mating?
PS my dad keeps saying if I had a brain I'd be ****ing dangerous, I think he likes to joke LOL:D

Cobbytype

Visit site
You know how everyone on here says turmeric is good for stiffness; well would it help my gelding become a stallion? And if it is any good for that, do I feed it to him or dip his winky in it? We have a big tub of it as my mum uses it for cooking all the time but I don't think she'd be happy if I had to do the dippy thing. Maybe I should just do it and not tell her? What do you think?

Goldenstar

Visit site
You know how everyone on here says turmeric is good for stiffness; well would it help my gelding become a stallion? And if it is any good for that, do I feed it to him or dip his winky in it? We have a big tub of it as my mum uses it for cooking all the time but I don't think she'd be happy if I had to do the dippy thing. Maybe I should just do it and not tell her? What do you think?

I would mix it with polyfilla in equal parts add some black pepper and add water till it's a stiff paste and pack his sheath with it , that should do the trick .

JFTDWS

Visit site
I would mix it with polyfilla in equal parts add some black pepper and add water till it's a stiff paste and pack his sheath with it , that should do the trick .

You need to do this, but shape it into giant balls and stick them on with no more nails type adhesive glue...

only_me

Visit site
I want to buy a pony. I've read loads of magazines on how to look after and care for ponies. our garden is big enough (it's 12x12, so just like a stable really) and there's a plastic green house he can live in. According to the magazines ponies only need to eat grass as well.

I'm looking a 14.2 5-8 year old pony (don't mind if girl/boy/inbetween) that is real quite as I live beside motorway & want to ride on it. So must be bombproof (literally) cos I live in NI. It must be jumpin at least 1.20 as that's the height of fence round garden & me mam doesn't want pony in the house, so our only way out. Plus jumpin seems real fun too. Budget is £500. And come with saddle/bridle-thingy too.

Can you help me find one please?

Also, we've a wee car trailer that da says can put pony on to bring to shows & stuff. Any ideas on how to tie pony down so won't jump out? There's no roof just a bar at the front trailer.

smja

Visit site
Welcome back, Papa Frita! Must go back to doing work now, they're getting suspicious that I keep laughing randomly... :D

Cobbytype

Visit site
You need to do this, but shape it into giant balls and stick them on with no more nails type adhesive glue...

I tried this and one of em keeps falling off, but I've some sticky back plastic left over from making a sky rocket somewhere, so I'll use that. The turmeric has dyed them bright orange and I'm going to save up and buy a saddle cloth and jods in the same colour so we're all matchy matchy. Can't wait til my friends see us at the gymkhana. Amazeballs or what!:)

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
my mare's let herself "go" a bit.

why is this? are there some specific huggly horsemanship techniques i can use to stop her?

albeg

Visit site
I want to buy a pony. I've read loads of magazines on how to look after and care for ponies. our garden is big enough (it's 12x12, so just like a stable really) and there's a plastic green house he can live in. According to the magazines ponies only need to eat grass as well.

I'm looking a 14.2 5-8 year old pony (don't mind if girl/boy/inbetween) that is real quite as I live beside motorway & want to ride on it. So must be bombproof (literally) cos I live in NI. It must be jumpin at least 1.20 as that's the height of fence round garden & me mam doesn't want pony in the house, so our only way out. Plus jumpin seems real fun too. Budget is £500. And come with saddle/bridle-thingy too.

Can you help me find one please?

Also, we've a wee car trailer that da says can put pony on to bring to shows & stuff. Any ideas on how to tie pony down so won't jump out? There's no roof just a bar at the front trailer.

I have one for sale, her confirmation is a bit funny that's why she's only £500 pounds. This is her: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yfAHSAoyL._SX425_.jpg As you can see from the picture she's good to box and clip.
She has no passport, I accidentally put it in the washing machine, and when I took it out it was all soggy and you couldn't read it, but you don't need a passport to travel across the border from Ireland anyway so she won't need it, right? Her breeding is really good though, her mother was a champion showjumper who could jump over a house and her father was in some film, he was a big orange horse. I've never taken her out jumping but she'd definitely jump over your fence, she keeps jumping into my neighbours field and they got really cross which is silly cause they've a really big hedge so it's really impressive that she can jump it.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
I have one for sale, her confirmation is a bit funny that's why she's only £500 pounds. This is her: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yfAHSAoyL._SX425_.jpg As you can see from the picture she's good to box and clip.
She has no passport, I accidentally put it in the washing machine, and when I took it out it was all soggy and you couldn't read it, but you don't need a passport to travel across the border from Ireland anyway so she won't need it, right? Her breeding is really good though, her mother was a champion showjumper who could jump over a house and her father was in some film, he was a big orange horse. I've never taken her out jumping but she'd definitely jump over your fence, she keeps jumping into my neighbours field and they got really cross which is silly cause they've a really big hedge so it's really impressive that she can jump it.

Such rare coat genetics!!!

JFTDWS

Visit site
I should have known wouldn't last after the vetting :(

My friends warned me. I thought she would be different. She hasn't even had a foal yet!!!

*sob*

Mares. They're all the same. It's all diets and make up until the vetting, and then it's Maccy Ds until her arse can't fit through her stable door, mud in her mane and if you even suggest a quickie, she'll try and have you with her teeth.

Dave's Mam

Visit site
Mares. They're all the same. It's all diets and make up until the vetting, and then it's Maccy Ds until her arse can't fit through her stable door, mud in her mane and if you even suggest a quickie, she'll try and have you with her teeth.

And flirting with the owner in the next yard.....

Bav

Visit site

To get the best out of turmeric you want the quickest way to ingest it. So I suggest that you snort it. And encourage your horse to do the same. The same can be said for magnesium to make him calmer once he's a stallion! If you start to feel a burning sensation then you've probably accidentally snorted chilli powder, which will make you and your soon to be stallion sheet hot. So I wouldn't worry.

Dave's Mam

Visit site
To get the best out of turmeric you want the quickest way to ingest it. So I suggest that you snort it. And encourage your horse to do the same. The same can be said for magnesium to make him calmer once he's a stallion! If you start to feel a burning sensation then you've probably accidentally snorted chilli powder, which will make you and your soon to be stallion sheet hot. So I wouldn't worry.

Could this improve jumping ability? One spoonful of chilli up the nose, jump like sheet!

Mike007

Visit site
I am worried about my Irish daft , I caught him snorting a line of "magnitude" through a rolled up copy of H&H. Have I been putting him under too much pressure to do dressage?