Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

karsteine

Visit site
I'm a long time lurker, and been following this thread since all kicked off over the last few days.
Their private page is up and running again tonight, and have changed the name slightly but they have had this to say:
Shwmae Horsewear
Good evening all,

We at Shwmae Products LTD would like to make a formal and public apology for any upset we here at the company may have caused.

We are aware a group of people are extremely disappointed with the company for service and quality reasons.

After this week investing in all brand new machines to vastly improve the quality and a website which greatly improves the image of our brand we would like assure everyone this Christmas will be the start of an amazing relationship between us and our customers.

We appreciate those who are upset and have wished to destroy our company may feel justified but we would like the opportunity to improve and expand our company but we can only do this if you all put your reservations aside, approach us in a mature nature and work with us to make this company everything it can and should be.

We have many more designs in mind which aren't already launched and we feel it would be a great shame if we and the horse world were to lose them before they've had the chance to improve horse and owners lives alike.

We ask that everyone stops their online war against us and simply messages us kindly with your problems and work with us to sort them.

We can not move forward without the opportunity to better ourselves.

Yours sincerely
Company director
Ms J Clarke
Shwmae Products LTD :- Company Number :- 07815626 Tel:- 07523983596
Registered address:- Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4LU
UK email:- pay.shwmaeproductsltd.co.uk Overseas email:- shwmaeproducts.aus@hotmail.com
Company registered director:- Ms Jessica Clarke Company Origin:- South Wales UK

I'm just glad i never went ahead and ordered one after reading this thread and many others.

mil1212

Visit site
I am sure that I saw turnout hoods from Ruggles at YHL but they dont seem to be on their website. I am also sure that I read a review saying Ruggles were good value, but seems my memory is failing from where I read it.

Ps. Shwmae have stated in the past that they are turning over a new leaf to improved service......

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I think people have already messaged them kindly!?

I like the please let this company going for the good of the horse world angle :p

lisa_dundee

Visit site
I am sure that I saw turnout hoods from Ruggles at YHL but they dont seem to be on their website. I am also sure that I read a review saying Ruggles were good value, but seems my memory is failing from where I read it.

Ps. Shwmae have stated in the past that they are turning over a new leaf to improved service......

Yes we liked ruggles quality too

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
i like how they're still running with 'those who wished to destroy our company' - i don't believe that was peoples wishes at all - they just wanted what they'd paid for and the item to be decent quality if/when it turned up!!!! They really don't learn do they?!

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I can't reply on your FB page Jessica as you blocked me for asking you to let the owners of the horse with the onesie over its eye know of the dangers.

Fine words and new machines are all very well but what you need to do is to get out EVERY single one of the hoods you promised would be despatched today and delivered tomorrow, refund those who have paid extra for fast delivery only to find that every gets the same delivery and make certain that ALL your past customers are contacted and refunded or have their product replaced.

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
Just had a look at the new fb page... they stll have a pic of a horse on a very badly fitting hood. It's almost in his eyes yet it's cited as a horse happy in his onesie ... I really worry about hoods on horses anyway, but that one really worries me.

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
funny they're 'unaware' of anything to do with blocking as they blocked me within minutes of asking about their bad comments being deleted yesterday!

They must have worked overdrive if they've got all the back orders done and ready to send out seeing as they've only just got the new improved sewing machines - or does it just mean that everyone's getting the inferior quality ones??!

Last edited:

OldHacker

Visit site
SP...now what could that be? Something products? Answers on a postcard, dare not post what I am thinking even tho I have a field of goats to protect me! It's very very sad for all concerned.

Jonesy

Visit site
They are now based in the West Midlands according to Shwmae Horsewear page!

Yep, Herefordshire - although practically in Wales, it is still classed as West Midlands.

I don't why they don't have a specific email address for complaints, they never seem to get the emails to the email address they ask people to message.

I hope they have closed and reopened under a different name, that would be really despicable.

wildwhippet

Visit site
I did make the point on their Facebook page that it was their responsibility to contact outstanding customers... Their reply was that people order from accounts that they use only for ordering, and Any emails that shwmae send get returned by the postmaster!!!!?

Make of that what you will!

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Shwmae Products LTD All products will now only leave if made with new machines, no order will again leave the site without passing the quality control systems. As for phones we are awaiting the right calls staff to make sure when people call they get the very best treatment.

2 minutes ago

Bit late on quality control

Status
Not open for further replies.