Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa_dundee

Visit site
OMG they are waiting for staff to answer the phones to make sure that customers get the best treatment, honestly I've never heard such utter bolloks! Can't they answer the phone themselves? Items will be checked by quality control, a good machinest knows when she is sewing if she is doing a quality job or not! They will know if items are quality if they are buying quality fabric and threads and if the machines are running properly and the timing all correct. God I've never heard such crap lol

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Shwmae Products LTD No not in Carmarthenshire, this was a false point which was published alongside other false points.... I understand you being iffy ebony, but it's better and more professional to face issues and rectify them then run from them and pretend we are perfect when like all companies we have made a few mistakes but all can be sorted with the right advisers and the right customer service

4 minutes ago · 1

babymare

Visit site
Wow people are posting away asking for responses. By god girls hold youre hands up and apologise with no excuses. come clean with everybody and be honest. Refund those who want money back. You are digging a bigger hole for selves with every excuse you make. Having spent many years in C Service industry I despair I really do.

JJones

Visit site
We must admit the response to our new logo was what we expected. People feel it doesn't show the properties of shwmae in the light the company has always been. (Unique, different & innovative)

So... We would like to put the oppitunity forward to all of our customers and the public to help us design a logo which best says the meaning of our company.

We will post all the logo ideas public and in their own album. We will then hold a voting for all of you to choose the best one that you feel should represent us on all aspects of our company.

SP HorseWear is a shorter way of saying Shwmae Products but maybe you can all come up with something even better?

Please submit your entries to our PM system,
The persons who logo is chosen by the public will recieve a free fleece hood! Free of charge.

This one Lisa_Dundee

lisa_dundee

Visit site
We must admit the response to our new logo was what we expected. People feel it doesn't show the properties of shwmae in the light the company has always been. (Unique, different & innovative)

So... We would like to put the oppitunity forward to all of our customers and the public to help us design a logo which best says the meaning of our company.

We will post all the logo ideas public and in their own album. We will then hold a voting for all of you to choose the best one that you feel should represent us on all aspects of our company.

SP HorseWear is a shorter way of saying Shwmae Products but maybe you can all come up with something even better?

Please submit your entries to our PM system,
The persons who logo is chosen by the public will recieve a free fleece hood! Free of charge.

This one Lisa_Dundee

Yes I can see thankyou, I agree with the poster too

OldHacker

Visit site
Not my words but copied and pasted from another thread entitled Shwmae on this site ....Post by Tweekie4me

"I have had serious problems with this company. I have claimed against them in the small claims courts and have just received notification today that they have to pay what they owe me, plus costs. This legal judgement will be entered in the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines and will affect their credit score as a CCJ does against an individual. If anyone else has not received their goods, having paid for them, I suggest you go down this route. If you Google Small Claims Court, you can find all the necessary information and forms to complete. Good Luck".

disclaimer these are not my words or opinions copied and pasted from elsewhere on this website.

Last edited:

lisa_dundee

Visit site
So they have basically removed themselves off Facebook for a day or so and are now trying to totally re-launch themselves with beautiful this and new that and better this and better that and all these amazing promises... Well I've one thing to say to that "YOU CANT POLISH A TURD" :)

MadBlackLab

Visit site
So they have basically removed themselves off Facebook for a day or so and are now trying to totally re-launch themselves with beautiful this and new that and better this and better that and all these amazing promises... Well I've one thing to say to that "YOU CANT POLISH A TURD" :)

or leopard never changes their spots

lisa_dundee

Visit site
They will have been advised to change the company name as the Shwmae name is now way too dirty, they will have strongly been advised to change the name and try get new customers and draw a line under the past, that's what they're trying to do and hope that people will be duped in to buying from them unsuspecting that they are actually Shwmae!

LittleRedHen

Visit site
Not my words but copied and pasted from another thread entitled Shwmae on this site ....Post by Tweekie4me

"I have had serious problems with this company. I have claimed against them in the small claims courts and have just received notification today that they have to pay what they owe me, plus costs. This legal judgement will be entered in the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines and will affect their credit score as a CCJ does against an individual. If anyone else has not received their goods, having paid for them, I suggest you go down this route. If you Google Small Claims Court, you can find all the necessary information and forms to complete. Good Luck".

disclaimer these are not my words or opinions copied and pasted from elsewhere on this website.[/QUOTE)

So someone has managed to get their cash back.

Elvis

Visit site
I've just seen something on Facebook which might be the perfect tag line for there company.

"Some people create their own storms and then get mad when it rains"

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
I'm not involved here fortunately but I recommend to anyone to use the small claims court. I have in the past and the process is easy and cheap. What have you got to lose.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
another comment by Shwmae

Shwmae Products LTD liz, making false accusations such as people lost a lot of money is not something you can not spread across a wall or anywhere without hard court evidence that we actually took it. Nor can people call us scammers, frauds or thieves without proven evidence.... I'm afraid that's very false and should be seen as false as it is. We've never taken money and not either refunded if we can't complete or given the items

8 minutes ago · Edited

But its ok to call the unhappy customers trolls and lying people?

swiftysmum

Visit site
I have major issues with them. Ordered a rug 15th November, advised that it would be delivered no later than 14 working days (5th December), still waiting. Thankfully paid by paypal so opened a claim but now they're providing very vague tracking information. Tried contacting them via facebook and the minute I stated that the order was late and asked for tracking details, they deleted my comment and blocked me from commenting. If I can help one horsey person not waste their money ordering from them by posting on here, I'll be happy. I have first hand experience of their appalling service, do not order from them, other companies may be more expensive but you know what they say, you get what you pay for. PS - Shwmae, if you're reading this, you can expect a phonecall in the morning given that you've blocked me from you facebook page!

Status
Not open for further replies.