Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa_dundee

Visit site
They have put a comment on from a customer who is stating their disappointment in another company and they have hidden her name apparently so they other company the customer speaks of doesn't see the comment and take it out on the customer!!! Erm no Shwmae that's your trick so maybe you shouldn't judge other companies by your own immature standards!

MadBlackLab

Visit site
They have put a comment on from a customer who is stating their disappointment in another company and they have hidden her name apparently so they other company the customer speaks of doesn't see the comment and take it out on the customer!!! Erm no Shwmae that's your trick so maybe you shouldn't judge other companies by your own immature standards!

Pot kettle black comes to mind

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
The public apology was the right thing to do but you have to mean it!! You asked to be messaged with any issues customers had, someone messages you & you delete the message & then block the sender. You have reverted to your old self & obviously didn't mean what you posted or you wouldn't have deleted & blocked yet again.

People don't want to destroy your company, you seem to be doing a good enough job of it yourself. Think before you act, step up & admit you've made some bad decisions, mean what you say & put things right within your company. New machines may rectify the quality issue but you still have many unhappy customers who want their orders sent to them or to be refunded. Ignoring these issues will not make them go away. All that will happen is that more claims will be made against you in the small claims court & you will probably end up with a number of CCJs against you. Next stop after CCJs is baliffs in to recover monies. You need to sort this mess out as it's getting way out of hand. Don't bury your head in the sand & ignore it.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Claire Williams of the British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA) stressed that Shwmae was not a BETA member.

She advised: “Your credit card company must take responsibility if things go wrong with a purchase.

“Under the distance selling regulations, a company has 30 days to complete the order. If the goods don’t arrive in time you are entitled to a full refund, including postage and packing, unless you agree to a new deadline.”

Read more at http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/horse-onesies-firm-shwmae-trouble-customers/#MhDoDUHh5IVzpjvK.99

Jonesy

Visit site
Yep both unavailable again, it really is quite sad watching this all unfold - for those currently out of pocket but also the business which could actually have been a storming success. Such a shame things have not been handled differently.

OldHacker

Visit site
Call me cynical but I suspect they take them down because they are afraid of 'trolls' posting 'untruths' on their page when they are not there to delete them as soon as they appear.
Someone say,from the USA or Australia because of the time difference may view an unedited 'untruth'!

OldHacker

Visit site
Type shwmae into Facebook search, I found an interesting group who do reviews on said company! It's quite new, page had a video of a 'legless' onesie ...

Last edited:

xDundryx

Visit site
I havn't 'invested' in a onesie or similar (I think the ninja would double barrell me if I came anywhere near him with one, he's more of a 'wax jacket' type of horse) but I've been glued to this post, I can't believe a company can get away with this, Its a catalogue of disaster, part of me thinks, cant their parents sit down with them and a solicitor and perhaps a business advisor and try and sort out the mess they seem to have gotten themselves into. The more they plough on the bigger mess its going to be. It looks like it was fun to start this cutesy business and use facebook to get it out there but the reality has now slaped them in the face :(

HihoGinger

Visit site
I can't get on FB at work, what is it about?

Sorry, it wouldn't let me copy and paste.
This is it...

1512198_642029079186772_261831104_o.jpg

GrumpyHero

Visit site
I've just seen this comment from them on FB
Shwmae Products LTD "Alex I can post your order if I really have to... You asked for the stars. You do have our email so please email us. We won't have this be a slagging match full of miss information. We will 100% accept fault where needed but accusations and lies we will need to delete"

IF I REALLY HAVE TO? seriously?? Yes you do really have to post out an order which a customer has paid for and been waiting for!

This whole company is a shambles, I can't believe they still have customers willing to buy from them!

HihoGinger

Visit site
I've just seen this comment from them on FB
Shwmae Products LTD "Alex I can post your order if I really have to... You asked for the stars. You do have our email so please email us. We won't have this be a slagging match full of miss information. We will 100% accept fault where needed but accusations and lies we will need to delete"

IF I REALLY HAVE TO? seriously?? Yes you do really have to post out an order which a customer has paid for and been waiting for!

This whole company is a shambles, I can't believe they still have customers willing to buy from them!
Absolutely incredible.
I cannot believe they are still trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.