Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Definitely look at the S FB, yet another potential customer read the ravings on there about hate gangs etc, which made them Google and now they say they wont be ordering. Shwmae really have shot themselves in the foot over this one.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Shwmae have been busy, mad ravings on 3 Dec of hate groups, police/solicitors and recording telephone conversations has been removed from their FB along with the unhappy customers comments.

CAN I SAY AGAIN ... ANYONE WHO IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ORDERS ETC PLEASE CONTACT CITIZENS ADVICE. The more complaints that go through to Trading Standards the more visible it will be

babymare

Visit site
Been reading through this and have to agree complain on mass. All experincing issues shoukd raise with trading standards. Such service as this is disgusting and no less than fraud. . Complain guys :)

cross

Visit site
Just checked and its all still there. Just need to read it careful as it starts off looking like praise!!

No its gone already, but to follow is their latest FB Post but read under it - how long before they delete that comment?? Another testimonial towards the onesie from another happy customer.

S's FB comment "With all new staff and all new machines these onesies are flying out and soon we will have more available for Xmas present.

Can't wait to see more and more of these as we near Xmas

So many lucky horses out there!
4 people like this.

xmas presents????? I still haven't got mine when I ordered in November!!
8 minutes ago

justabob

Visit site
Only just read this page. Anyone that would order a onsie for a horse deserves everything they get............now all get over yourselves and get into the real world of horsemanship. Never in my life heard/read such rubbish in all my life! Onsies FGS!!!!!!!

cross

Visit site
ooh so rude, but very funny!!! I have a horrible feeling that I agree with you, but the concept of trying to keep a grey horse clean was just too much of a temptation. But the reason why we are all so angry is that £200 is a lot of money and to have received such a shocking service and no product and to be messed around so badly by a serial offender (as we all found out to late) really gets the goat. Now that is a point do you think someone makes onsies for goats???

PolarSkye

Visit site
Only just read this page. Anyone that would order a onsie for a horse deserves everything they get............now all get over yourselves and get into the real world of horsemanship. Never in my life heard/read such rubbish in all my life! Onsies FGS!!!!!!!

The point is not whether the product is necessary/ridiculous/laughable, etc., the point is that people have paid money in good faith for said product and been fleeced . . . pun intended.

I wouldn't buy one for my horse, but feel sorry for those who have spent good money on something they have yet to receive . . . and the shoddy customer service they have received beggars belief.

P

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
For me the point is that they are selling a product with the potential to cause injury and are happily posting pictures of said product fitted in manner likely to cause injury. When people posted to warn them of the danger and to ask them to please alert the owner that there could be a problem the comments were deleted.

justabob

Visit site
An item of rug type????? You silly person, we have had horses for hundreds of years, rugs get better and better........then some idiot comes up with a ridiculous idea, then the ridiculous people want to buy it. JJones you are ridiculous, now go away and learn somthing about horses and their welfare.

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Justabob is a bit blunt but the notion of putting a horse in a onsie is at best ridiculous and at worst, downright dangerous.

I do hope those who have lost money or poor service get the result they want, but there are better ways to de- mud a horse before an event. An un-lazy way.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Justabob is a bit blunt but the notion of putting a horse in a onsie is at best ridiculous and at worst, downright dangerous.

I do hope those who have lost money or poor service get the result they want, but there are better ways to de- mud a horse before an event. An un-lazy way.

But what if you have a grey, are affiliated, stay away at shows for 2-3-4 days, and said grey likes to sleep with his/her head/body in its poo? Mud isn't a problem for greys . . . stable stains are . . . and washing every day can't be good for their skin?

Like I said, I wouldn't buy one for my horse (and he's grey) . . . but I can totally see why people with grey competition horses/ponies would want to find a solution to bathing constantly when AWAY.

P

justabob

Visit site
I thought the same! How rude and small minded lol
Rude and small minded! Because I do not agree with a ONESIE! Is everyone on here under the age of 6? How on earth did we ever cope in years gone by, good glad you have all been done out of your money. You need to listen to your horses, they are not dolls.

babymare

Visit site
Justabob i also dont like them and no i certainly wouldnt buy one BUT people have paid honest good money for an item which they are not getting. regardless of your thoughts on product the fact is they are offering a disgusting service. it stinks of fraud/theft by deception and they need to be reported.so ok if dont like item(like me) thats inmaterial in the issue here :)

PolarSkye

Visit site
Rude and small minded! Because I do not agree with a ONESIE! Is everyone on here under the age of 6? How on earth did we ever cope in years gone by, good glad you have all been done out of your money. You need to listen to your horses, they are not dolls.

Why the vitriol?

P

PolarSkye

Visit site
If no washing facilities, I hot cloth with a mix of Dettol, lavender rinse and baby oil, added to a flask of hot water. Takes 2 minutes. Works for me.

Good for you. However, the issue here is not whether the product is "necessary" . . . or whether you, or anyone else for that matter actually needs it/can effectively clean a grey ready for competition without washing facilities . . . the issue is that people have parted with good money expecting to receive a product - any product, could be a hat, a rug, a whip, boots - and have not had said products delivered when they were promised . . . sometimes months after payment.

To me, that's wrong. The value (or otherwise) of the product has no bearing . . . what matters, legally and ethically, is whether or not those customers have been treated fairly - have the goods they paid for (sometimes extra for express delivery) been received and were those goods fit for purpose? In many instances, this hasn't happened. To me, this is fraud. End of.

P

Patterdale

Visit site
Yes justabob IS a bit blunt but I totally agree with the point she's making.

If the company is defrauding people out of money then yes they should be brought to justice, but in the meantime, every disgruntled customer means another horse has been spared from having to wear one of these monstrosities.

babymare

Visit site
Guys guys i also agree a onsie is not something i would buy for many reasons 1 being safety in my eyes but the point of thread isnt about if you like them.Its about a company taking money and not fulfilling thier contract with customer. This needs to be reported before more people hand money over to be left empty handed. Lets start a seperate love them v hate them thread but keep this one to the facts.All who have issues contact trading standards lodge complaint and get this sorted .

cross

Visit site
Well said. This thread is about a company who has consistently not provided a service that it has taken funds for. All we want to do is to tell our own stories, so others can be in a position to make an informed choice, so they do not have to go through what we have. Trading Standards is the way ahead.

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Good for you. However, the issue here is not whether the product is "necessary" . . . or whether you, or anyone else for that matter actually needs it/can effectively clean a grey ready for competition without washing facilities . . . the issue is that people have parted with good money expecting to receive a product - any product, could be a hat, a rug, a whip, boots - and have not had said products delivered when they were promised . . . sometimes months after payment.

To me, that's wrong. The value (or otherwise) of the product has no bearing . . . what matters, legally and ethically, is whether or not those customers have been treated fairly - have the goods they paid for (sometimes extra for express delivery) been received and were those goods fit for purpose? In many instances, this hasn't happened. To me, this is fraud. End of.

P

Erm, I think I did respond to the point about the apparent poor customer service.
I also responded to the criticism against Justabob, because those who like them decided to make a personal attack on what was a valid point about the fleecy dishcloth,

babymare

Visit site
Yes dont let this slide into a battle of who likes what. Lets keep this post about dealing with an important issue. ie bad service,money taken no goods. It could be any product any company. But a forum can highlight problems pre warn and work together. so push arguing aside and stick together guys :)

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Well a lesson learnt then. Idiot puts a ridiculous item on the market and fools buy it.

Dear Justabob, I find your attitude totally despicable. I have said this before but for your benefit I shall say it again. I purchased an Ultimate Onsie, not because I wanted to dress my horse up in a pantomime outfit but because she suffers chronically from fly bites. Her reactions are so bad she often has to be given steroid injections. She wears a sweet itch rug with belly flap and a fly mask. She is covered in fly repellent. She is still eaten alive by flies. Now tell me what would you do, put the old girl to sleep because its too much hassle or try and make her more comfortable? Maybe don't answer that question. I care for my horses and want them to be comfortable whether they are old and retired or young and in work. I find people like you who just jump to conclusions that we just want to dress our horses in silly outfits rather annoying. And yes I am over £200 out of pocket and in possession of a Onsie that does not fit my horse. Just for good measure I ordered with a neck cover but not a full face as was worried about the eyes getting covered.

Last edited:

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Fair enough BM.
Just noticed the other thread about this company was locked by admin, so be careful, I suspect an interested party would like this thread shut.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Yes dont let this slide into a battle of who likes what. Lets keep this post about dealing with an important issue. ie bad service,money taken no goods. It could be any product any company. But a forum can highlight problems pre warn and work together. so push arguing aside and stick together guys :)

Well said

babymare

Visit site
No doubt MSR this post will be shut down but hopefully enough has been said to pre warn people esp those with young children looking at presents to order at peril. I love posts when people come on and say how good a company was but so many are saying time and time again re this company something must be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.